Napa Consolidated Discussion Thread

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
No counter argument? Typical.

what's the point? you don't appear to have one bit of positivity about you...

I think we should all just be happy that we can attract decent players still, given the mess we are still coming out of

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just scattered across the roosters Instagram page and looked at the comments on the Napa post. They’re filthy that they let him go.
Roosters caption ‘ he has signed with another NRL club’

Typical

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
what's the point? you don't appear to have one bit of positivity about you...

I think we should all just be happy that we can attract decent players still, given the mess we are still coming out of
No i can accept others arguments if they have substance and show me another point of view, still i'm highly unlikely to agree with it.

So far no one has actually put up a strong argument as to why Napa is a signing we need, why he is going to improve us and get us closer to a Premiership.

So tell me, why did we need to sign Napa? Why is signing him better than risking it and going after key spine or outside backs that will hit the market?

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
He mentioned he's looking forward to being a leader...makes sense as he was always under the shadow of other high profile forwards like Cordner and hargreaves...also one thing Klemmer never had in defence was that fear factor...Cant wait to see him play in the blue and white!

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just scattered across the roosters Instagram page and looked at the comments on the Napa post. They’re filthy that they let him go.
Yeah one of my mates is a roosters fan and good mates with connor watson reckons napa is a weapon

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Although I despise this **** hes an origin player and is much needed with the departure of Klem. Hel lift the other boys and help them develop. But he needs to pull his head in and control his aggression. Looks like a bitch on the field the way he carries on.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are going to have one mean and mobile pack that's for sure.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
No i can accept others arguments if they have substance and show me another point of view, still i'm highly unlikely to agree with it.

So far no one has actually put up a strong argument as to why Napa is a signing we need, why he is going to improve us and get us closer to a Premiership.

So tell me, why did we need to sign Napa? Why is signing him better than risking it and going after key spine or outside backs that will hit the market?

we don't "need" any one player. It's a team game and you need players who all buy in... The game is built on momentum and Dylan is one of the best in the comp at gaining momentum for his team on the back of his aggression.. he will be invaluable given the inexperience we are going into 2019 with.. nothing inspires a team more than when they are on the back foot and a guy jumps out of the line and lays a bloke out.. opposition fear him also which can put them in two minds when attacking his area of the field. Our boys are going to love playing along side him.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We needed an origin player with Klemmer departing. I reckon Napa will help alot. Hope he breaks klemmers' cheekbones with his headbutts.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Welcome Dylan, you are now wearing my teams colours and it’s the club (and only club) I will EVER support.. and as long as you are here I will support you also..!!!

Never thought this would happen but it has an I accept it for what it is an will be.

Have a good pre season and good luck at this GREAT club..!!!

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
we don't "need" any one player. It's a team game and you need players who all buy in... The game is built on momentum and Dylan is one of the best in the comp at gaining momentum for his team on the back of his aggression.. he will be invaluable given the inexperience we are going into 2019 with.. nothing inspires a team more than when they are on the back foot and a guy jumps out of the line and lays a bloke out.. opposition fear him also which can put them in two minds when attacking his area of the field. Our boys are going to love playing along side him.
I don't agree.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just as long as we can keep him on the field...

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
A change of club could improve him, I refuse to insult anyone I don't know and wait for his effort, good on him for a new start.