Napa Consolidated Discussion Thread

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
People need to stop talking about stats.. would you take mason or tolman?? Cases closed
Stop talking stats because it totally pokes holes in your made up theories? Ha. And just to top off you comment, you then stupidly claim Tolmans stats would look better than Masons? Bahahaha.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck klem the pussy ****. Not worth anywhere near that amount. **** spends more time on his back than a hooker. Never bends the line, slows down and turns before the line every time.

Mackdoggies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Funny how everyone has whinged for the last month saying we better sign someone decent to replace klemmer. We sign literally the best prop that was available and in our budget, everybody still whinges. Can’t wait to see Napa smash Klemmer and “earn the respect of the playing group”. A player that truly wants to impress, that’s the attitude we are trying to build here!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Funny how everyone has whinged for the last month saying we better sign someone decent to replace klemmer. We sign literally the best prop that was available and in our budget, everybody still whinges. Can’t wait to see Napa smash Klemmer and “earn the respect of the playing group”. A player that truly wants to impress, that’s the attitude we are trying to build here!
I didn't want a prop, and that's like 50% of my argument against this signing.

Mackdoggies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I didn't want a prop, and that's like 50% of my argument against this signing.
Signing Napa for less than Klemmer gives us the money to spend on a back. We still have around 400-500k left in the budget now, that buys a decent centre if we can find one.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Signing Napa for less than Klemmer gives us the money to spend on a back. We still have around 400-500k left in the budget now, that buys a decent centre if we can find one.
And not signing Napa gives us even more money and essentially puts us in a position to go after any player that comes on the market. And 400-500k? You're assuming Napa was signed on nothing more than 400k...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
And what about klem bro?

Klem was usually 2nd or 3rd man into the tackle and would lay about.

Once in a while (not a game) he'd try to put on a big hit and miss
And? Klemmer is irrelevant. I'm not arguing who's better or not, i'm simply dismissing the myth that Napa is some how an elite defender and extremely dominant. This is the same Kennel that came up with the myth of Tolman being an elite defender...same people at it again.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
... we couldn’t afford to pay 800k to klem?

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Meh, don’t know what to think about this.
If it happened overnight I’d be filthy, but we’ve had a month of bullshit about klemmer to get used to this, so I’m not too cut.
Honestly you can’t replace klemmer with anyone, but this guy will be close, and if he comes at a cheaper price, all the better.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Except this isn't the 80s. The club targeted him because they have no ambition.

yeah you're right.. we should have signed somebody who isn't a rep player and recent premiership winner.. that would show real ambition

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Napa's defence is so impactful then why does he not feature here? I thought he was incredibly dominant in defence?

View attachment 8287
Stop being a sook mate and let people have an opinion for fuck sake. Get off here for a little bit and go watch some TV.
And? Klemmer is irrelevant. I'm not arguing who's better or not, i'm simply dismissing the myth that Napa is some how an elite defender and extremely dominant. This is the same Kennel that came up with the myth of Tolman being an elite defender...same people at it again.
tolman is an elite defender, as is Jackson.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Stop being a sook mate and let people have an opinion for fuck sake. Get off here for a little bit and go watch some TV.

tolman is an elite defender, as is Jackson.
Point proven.