Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I vote we deport everyone but me.

Malla

Reaction score
The term 'terrorism' has a very political motive and it is being over used for that main reason. The media knows the use of the term will increase paper sales, more hits on their websites, articles being shared etc - just the way it is. Facebook is just full of people with fake profiles with no name just putting out absolute hate and racist remarks. Media outlets should be more responsible but they are not, they just care about their bottom dollar.

As for politicians, I heard Scott Morrison address the media and even he labelled it as terrorism. Instantly I thought this guy is using this as an opportunity to increase his approval ratings lol.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The term 'terrorism' has a very political motive and it is being over used for that main reason. The media knows the use of the term will increase paper sales, more hits on their websites, articles being shared etc - just the way it is. Facebook is just full of people with fake profiles with no name just putting out absolute hate and racist remarks. Media outlets should be more responsible but they are not, they just care about their bottom dollar.

As for politicians, I heard Scott Morrison address the media and even he labelled it as terrorism. Instantly I thought this guy is using this as an opportunity to increase his approval ratings lol.
It was reported as terrorism because the original motive was an attempt to force people to treat Muslims better. That's covered under the definition of terrorism.

Malla

Reaction score
It was reported as terrorism because the original motive was an attempt to force people to treat Muslims better. That's covered under the definition of terrorism.
The use of the term terrorism in this country is wrong though.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's always my fault bro lol

Middle Eastern appearance with a full beard means I'm guilty lol
Is your sand nice guy arse ready for battfield this week? You can fly the planes , dont worry about the landing gear you wont be needing it

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So Angry Anderson son gets killed by a white fuck and immediately he is mentally insane and drug addict.
Black people commit murder they’re thugs
Muslim people are terrorist
White people are mentally disturbed
see the issue is white people can be mentally insane and also vast majority is normal people.

Muslims on the other hand , all 1.6 billion of them on the planet are all sane , 100% intellectuals and can not be mentally disable cos they are of Islamic faith. so basically you can not be mentally disable and be of the Islamic faith at the same time. Am I right Mr. @Realist90 ?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
It was an attack designed to cause fear or terror in the widespread community. Hence a terror attack.

If many of the people migrating to Australia as refugees were told you get $0 government support and need to work to pay your way, the refugee numbers would drop dramatically.

As for the Sudo argument... 10% criminals from a single country of origin, is a shitload.

Rather than be like their boy bangs and take their "gils" to da moofies, they'd rather be out drinking, causing trouble, and trashing airBNBs.

It's not a country thing, it's a culture thing. Many of them lack manners and respect, and expect everything given to them on a silver platter.

I think I've stated before, I know a few African families that came out here as refugees, and have worked their arses off to repay Australia for how they have been given a new life.

Yes there are bad eggs in every community, but 10% from a single country of origin is WAY too many.

Compare that to how many white South African refugees we have out here, despite those farmers having their farms repossessed by the new government over there. Australia could do with such people out here (and this is coming from someone who detests Souths Africans because I'm yet to meet one which isn't a money pinching arsehole).

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
see the issue is white people can be mentally insane and also vast majority is normal people.

Muslims on the other hand , all 1.6 billion of them on the planet are all sane , 100% intellectuals and can not be mentally disable cos they are of Islamic faith. so basically you can not be mentally disable and be of the Islamic faith at the same time. Am I right Mr. @Realist90 ?
Define normal..
044132FD-558A-42C4-B274-0CFB0448FA3E.jpeg

Lol!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It was an attack designed to cause fear or terror in the widespread community. Hence a terror attack.

If many of the people migrating to Australia as refugees were told you get $0 government support and need to work to pay your way, the refugee numbers would drop dramatically.

As for the Sudo argument... 10% criminals from a single country of origin, is a shitload.

Rather than be like their boy bangs and take their "gils" to da moofies, they'd rather be out drinking, causing trouble, and trashing airBNBs.

It's not a country thing, it's a culture thing. Many of them lack manners and respect, and expect everything given to them on a silver platter.

I think I've stated before, I know a few African families that came out here as refugees, and have worked their arses off to repay Australia for how they have been given a new life.

Yes there are bad eggs in every community, but 10% from a single country of origin is WAY too many.

Compare that to how many white South African refugees we have out here, despite those farmers having their farms repossessed by the new government over there. Australia could do with such people out here (and this is coming from someone who detests Souths Africans because I'm yet to meet one which isn't a money pinching arsehole).
Years ago was doing a job on a rich manly unit block a south African couple owned one. Hubby was a chef with a heart condition who couldn't fuck her , she was a 55 year old horn bag that would give liz Hurley a run for her money, fuck she played it up fuck i wish i fucked her came close but not close enough. Still had a good wank over it

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The use of the term terrorism in this country is wrong though.
Wrong is a relative term. Every country has a different definition but the international one that is most commonly recognised is this FBI's definition which Australia matches.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
https://www.theguardian.com/austral...-of-scapegoating-muslim-community?CMP=soc_567

The national president of the Australian Lawyers Alliance, Greg Barns, said police and Asio already had almost 80 pieces of legislation “at their fingertips” which had been introduced over the past 17 years to deal with terrorism or suspected terrorism.

“Legislating further is a dumb response,” he said.

Barns, who as a barrister has advised and appeared in cases involving anti-terrorismlaws, told Guardian Australia that attackers rarely interacted with Islamic leaders nor regularly attended mosques. He said the comments from Dutton and Morrison were “scapegoating, racist and simplistic”.

“These people who commit these crimes fly under the radar, including who they associate with,” Barns said.

“And then you have opportunistic politicians in both Guy and Andrews who are obsessed with wasting taxpayer funds on gross incursions into the rights of individuals and neither party is interested in more sophisticated responses. These are isolated incidents that occur, but there seems to be this bullshit view that we have to stop this from happening ever.

“Well, 364 days of the year these acts don’t happen and are prevented. The reason why people commit actions of the type committed in Bourke Street are complex, and simplistic slogans and solutions by politicians have not resulted in a violence-free Australia and never will.”

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
https://www.theguardian.com/austral...-of-scapegoating-muslim-community?CMP=soc_567

The national president of the Australian Lawyers Alliance, Greg Barns, said police and Asio already had almost 80 pieces of legislation “at their fingertips” which had been introduced over the past 17 years to deal with terrorism or suspected terrorism.

Barns, who as a barrister has advised and appeared in cases involving anti-terrorismlaws, told Guardian Australia that attackers rarely interacted with Islamic leaders nor regularly attended mosques. He said the comments from Dutton and Morrison were “scapegoating, racist and simplistic”.

“These people who commit these crimes fly under the radar, including who they associate with,” Barns said.

“And then you have opportunistic politicians in both Guy and Andrews who are obsessed with wasting taxpayer funds on gross incursions into the rights of individuals and neither party is interested in more sophisticated responses. These are isolated incidents that occur, but there seems to be this bullshit view that we have to stop this from happening ever.

“Well, 364 days of the year these acts don’t happen and are prevented. The reason why people commit actions of the type committed in Bourke Street are complex, and simplistic slogans and solutions by politicians have not resulted in a violence-free Australia and never will.”
Spot on. As Zee Dog put it a while back, "there's over 1.5 billion Muslims in the world. If every Muslim was a terrorist then there wouldn't be a world"

I'm paraphrasing though. I can't remember exactly what he said. Pretty sure there was something about a homosexual goat in there.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Is your sand nice guy arse ready for battfield this week? You can fly the planes , dont worry about the landing gear you wont be needing it
I need another week or two bro, then I'll be on.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

This is where Sco Mo and Dutton are playing politics.

Asking more from the Islamic community and leaders and even accusing them to know about this terrorist and didn't let authorities know about him.

FMD, if Dutton and Sco Mo seriously believe this and have a proof of what they accused the muslims leaders/ community of, why don't they put those muslims in Jail who knew about this terrorists intentions and did not dob them in.

Malla

Reaction score
This is where Sco Mo and Dutton are playing politics.

Asking more from the Islamic community and leaders and even accusing them to know about this terrorist and didn't let authorities know about him.

FMD, if Dutton and Sco Mo seriously believe this and have a proof of what they accused the muslims leaders/ community of, why don't they put those muslims in Jail who knew about this terrorists intentions and did not dob them in.
Worst is that it feels like the majority of our population believes this when it comes to this topic.

For me, they are jumping at this opportunity to help the cause to stay in government for another term. It's like the Trump thing, he said all those things about muslims, immigration, building that wall etc to get into office, feels like these flogs are trying to copy the same blueprint.