News David Klemmer’s father speaks out on tragic family split

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Klemmer needs to come out & tell his side of the story maybe then we all could understand. By staying quite people are just going to assume anything. I know his family life ain't a soap opera but when you got kids that look up to you & adults that love the Bulldogs & can't understand why you want out you need to set the record straight.
Hell say he was abandoned as a kid which id say will only be half the story then hopefully helmut goes on 60 mins and tells his side and gives it to the bitch

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Maybe shes got on with Woods partner and found out how much Woods is on, compared to how much Klemmer negotiated his contract for.
Yep klemmer negotiated his own contract. So now he has a manager he wants to negotiate. He shorted himself . Either way 700-800 is max for a brute who has no footwork or ball skills . He doesn't hit in defense and lacks lateral movement . I talked myself out of offering even 800k

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think it’s as simple as he’s got a manager who won’t be getting a cut for 2 more years.
Manager looks at who is cashed up (Spewcastle)
Finds a deal that enables him 20% and klemmer doesn’t drop from his current wage. Enter personal issues. Exit David klemmer

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why is it that 99 times out of 100, the woman creates problems between her husband and his family and mates?

Dont they understand that they are all parents and family comes first before the fame, ego and money?
people think they're king shit once they get married or have children.. They make me sick.
I think children deserve to have that pure , unconditional love that only grandparents can seem to give. Pull your stupid big fat ugly heads in you idiots and think about how your actions affect others.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Next bulldog v Newcastle game I'll bring my "enjoying the money you pussy? " poster

He'll go absolutely feral . In fact he doesn't handle personal crtiscism very well at all.. No wonder he hasn't spoken to the media

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just gotta love the character assassinations that go on here. Its Klemmer this time. A while ago some idiot was vitriolic in his attack on Josh Reynolds.
Then it was Kerrod Holland. It was Sam Perrett. It was Lloyd Perrett. It was Kieron Foran. It was Michael Lichaaa. It was Adam Elliott. And a lot of others.
I'm just glad the posters on here have no input into the running of the club. I have criticised Hopoate for his lack of talent but not his personal life.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just gotta love the character assassinations that go on here. Its Klemmer this time. A while ago some idiot was vitriolic in his attack on Josh Reynolds.
Then it was Kerrod Holland. It was Sam Perrett. It was Lloyd Perrett. It was Kieron Foran. It was Michael Lichaaa. It was Adam Elliott. And a lot of others.
I'm just glad the posters on here have no input into the running of the club. I have criticised Hopoate for his lack of talent but not his personal life.
Here you go...
B7CD2F9F-5079-4FB7-8AB6-BD422A4DC6AB.jpeg

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Moses mbye was my favourite, purposely robbed us of a half back and took a whole chunk of the cap with him

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Either way 700-800 is max for a brute who has no footwork or ball skills . He doesn't hit in defense and lacks lateral movement . I talked myself out of offering even 800k
Huh? Klems stats speak for themselves. Always near the top in post contact meters and run meters. He gets us up into the red zone time and again making everyones job easier. Of course he isn't a damaging fifita style forward, but he's extremely good at what he does. You need a balance in the pack.

And yet 5 minutes after letting him go, we will replace him with another forward that we probably overpay for and get 50% of the productivity. Queue a thousand kennel threads calling new forward a plodder.

Really not keen on how people write down klemmer around this place, it reaks of bitterness. He's one of the best forwards in the game and we will regret it when he leaves.

gee333

Kennel Established
Reaction score
wow... i am not happy klemmer will leave but the conjecture on here as if everyone knows all the detail is crazy!!! if anyone was offered more by another company to do the same job, you would sign the contract pretty quickly - regardless of hoq much you earn 80k or 800k, especially if your career was only gonna last another 10 years...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Huh? Klems stats speak for themselves. Always near the top in post contact meters and run meters. He gets us up into the red zone time and again making everyones job easier. Of course he isn't a damaging fifita style forward, but he's extremely good at what he does. You need a balance in the pack.

And yet 5 minutes after letting him go, we will replace him with another forward that we probably overpay for and get 50% of the productivity. Queue a thousand kennel threads calling new forward a plodder.

Really not keen on how people write down klemmer around this place, it reaks of bitterness. He's one of the best forwards in the game and we will regret it when he leaves.
He is the best prop on the field and a pussy whipped dumb weak **** off it.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
wow... i am not happy klemmer will leave but the conjecture on here as if everyone knows all the detail is crazy!!! if anyone was offered more by another company to do the same job, you would sign the contract pretty quickly - regardless of hoq much you earn 80k or 800k, especially if your career was only gonna last another 10 years...
Fkn lol, another dud comparing real jobs to footy.

Break a contract in real life and see what happens to you.

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is the best prop on the field and a pussy whipped dumb weak **** off it.
Don't get me wrong, I'm extremely disappointed by this whole thing but not as quick to judge. We just don't have complete information on what's going on.

Still though, I just wish he at least saw out this contract before all of this stuff started.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Don’t speak for me. You don’t know shit about me.
If I had a contract with my current employer, And was offered more elsewhere, id see out my contract and then try to get the same deal.
In my world, if you don’t have your word, you have nothing.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Sounds like BS to me. Besides Newcastle isn't NQ, u can fkn drive there from Sydney regularly.
People do it for work purposes. Live in Newcastle, work in Sydney. I know a guy who used to do it.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I'm extremely disappointed by this whole thing but not as quick to judge. We just don't have complete information on what's going on.

Still though, I just wish he at least saw out this contract before all of this stuff started.
That's my problem with him, he is one of our few best players then wants to fuck off with 2 years to go because some scum **** manager wants his cut.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who knows why they don't talk?
He has his reasons.
Trust Weedler to add fuel to the fire.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I think it’s as simple as he’s got a manager who won’t be getting a cut for 2 more years.
Manager looks at who is cashed up (Spewcastle)
Finds a deal that enables him 20% and klemmer doesn’t drop from his current wage. Enter personal issues. Exit David klemmer
No, wrong way round. Klemmer got Moses to secure him a release as he couldn't get one himself.