News David Klemmer’s father speaks out on tragic family split

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd bet my life that if a 3rd party dogs sponsor came in and gave Klemmer a guaranteed 10 mil over 5 year deal (on top of his existing contract) he'd all of a sudden have no more family issues.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just gotta love the character assassinations that go on here. Its Klemmer this time. A while ago some idiot was vitriolic in his attack on Josh Reynolds.
Then it was Kerrod Holland. It was Sam Perrett. It was Lloyd Perrett. It was Kieron Foran. It was Michael Lichaaa. It was Adam Elliott. And a lot of others.
I'm just glad the posters on here have no input into the running of the club. I have criticised Hopoate for his lack of talent but not his personal life.
So in summary your post means klemmer is a pussy whipped bitch.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Let me see if I got this right;
Klemmer wants to move to Newcastle for "Family Reasons",
Some people thought that was because he was fighting with his parents.
But his father says that's 100% BS, they don't even talk, let alone fight.
So the "Family Reasons" can only relate to the in laws.
Didn't we know that already?
FFS I thought it was obvious!

Go Dogs

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
If he's going for family issues, which is bs, let him go to the knights and get paid the same money. It should be a nrl wide condition if u want compassionate release, u can't sign elsewhere for more money, including tpas. I reckon there would be a drastic drop in players wanting releases.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Next bulldog v Newcastle game I'll bring my "enjoying the money you pussy? " poster

He'll go absolutely feral . In fact he doesn't handle personal crtiscism very well at all.. No wonder he hasn't spoken to the media
yeah I've been thinking about this angle a bit.....lets not forget the criticisms Brown had of Barrett all those years ago.

yeah he is a pussy when it comes down to criticisms.

I used to play footy in high school with a guy that ended up playing prop for Australia. He was such a pussy too, would cry when he was criticised or sledged.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hell say he was abandoned as a kid which id say will only be half the story then hopefully helmut goes on 60 mins and tells his side and gives it to the bitch
Let him go on ACA.

Let Tracy Grimshaw rip into David & Chloe. lol

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Huh? Klems stats speak for themselves. Always near the top in post contact meters and run meters. He gets us up into the red zone time and again making everyones job easier. Of course he isn't a damaging fifita style forward, but he's extremely good at what he does. You need a balance in the pack.

And yet 5 minutes after letting him go, we will replace him with another forward that we probably overpay for and get 50% of the productivity. Queue a thousand kennel threads calling new forward a plodder.

Really not keen on how people write down klemmer around this place, it reaks of bitterness. He's one of the best forwards in the game and we will regret it when he leaves.
I'm not talking him down but 700 for his skills is max. He draws in and drags defends great but no off load. He offers quick play the balls bonus. He doesn't hit, struggles laterally. So 700 sounds max to me. Yes we will miss him but the skill set he has is easier to replace down the track than over paying a prop and have no cap room for a centre or fullback . My opinion anyway

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Let him go on ACA.

Let Tracy Grimshaw rip into David & Chloe. lol
Unless David, Chloe, or Helmut are doing single leggers, or number 11s up their local street in hotted up Holdens and Fords, Tracy won't be interested.

Car hoons make her wet!

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
All this shit for a forward...where the fuck is Warren Ryan to knock some sense, is that **** out on parole yet?

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If he's going for family issues, which is bs, let him go to the knights and get paid the same money. It should be a nrl wide condition if u want compassionate release, u can't sign elsewhere for more money, including tpas. I reckon there would be a drastic drop in players wanting releases.
The contract that was signed should follow the player

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So in summary your post means klemmer is a pussy whipped bitch.
Pretty stupid response. What I am saying is that if the posters on here are real fans, they should offer more support than they do.
All they seem to do is knock anything that happens. When the club signed a few good young players, one person took it upon himself to bag the shit out of them.
What I am saying is support the team and what the admins are doing. They know a lot more than you.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The contract that was signed should follow the player
And the club that signs the player should pay the entire amount.

Not the former club paying some of the contract.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dave ring Helmut, save our club, some people are lucky they even have a dad, some people are lucky they even have a club, ask Hayne.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
And the club that signs the player should pay the entire amount.

Not the former club paying some of the contract.
If we are not trying to offload the player eg like we did with Mbye or Woods then I agree the other team should pay in full.

We are not trying to offload Klemmer it is Newcastle that are trying to poaching him and if Klemmer does want out then that should also for-go any money commitments from our club.