News David Klemmer’s father speaks out on tragic family split

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I'm trying to find out more in regards to why Klemmer left home at 16. I've just dropped the seed with a few leading journos to get thise noses to the ground tomorrow and try to get an answer. :D

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...s/news-story/cf2a2717f78cc07e8f6dca20dfc14217
Klemmer and his wife Chloe are believed to have met with Bulldogs chief executive Andrew Hill last week to explain his situation and ask for an immediate release.
Yep she's heavily involved in this push. Probably got Moses onto the job for him, as she does everything but wipe his arse is seems.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/05/15/klemmer-i-could-never-leave-this-club/
From May this year.
"I could never leave this club".
"I couldn't see myself leaving but if I had to look after my wife and kids... its an option"

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
And id suspect from what ive read and another poster wrote klem was a little **** as a teenager and his parents didnt cop it and klem carried on like a little brat and moved into her place at 16 druitt style

sounds like he is doing to the club what he did to his parents.

A bit of dejavu.

Always bit the hand that fed and nurtured him.

Packstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Helmut is a well respected PE school teacher. Should be grateful for everything his father did for him

Dave is and was just a spoilt little brat

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I am doing the same routine minus the milk .... I cured fatty liver without exercise.

By the logic, If i am having 7 Big Macs a day , it is completely healthy as long as I burn it off ? Lol
I wouldn’t say healthy lol but yes you won’t get a fatty liver lol.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And treated Cameron Smith & Corey Parker without respect.

Maybe Parker knew he was a complete fucktard along.
Yeah it was OK at the time because we were trying to justify klemmers behaviour as pure unbridled passion for nsw but objectively looking in he was just outright disrespectful and basically a wanker

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I wonder if Klemmers manager or wife came up with blaming the family, not expecting the father to come out and say, it's not us.

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I always thought Klemmer was a boy in a man's body. All these articles support my view. The missus hates Klemmer's German parents?? - I wonder if she is Jewish!!!! Likes a dollar so maybe.

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When is coward Klemmer going to address the media/public/fans about his intentions? He sounds like a selfish **** who holds grudges for way too long. Just piss him off Bulldogs he has lost the respect of the clubs supporters now & none of us seem to want him here anymore.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
When is coward Klemmer going to address the media/public/fans about his intentions? He sounds like a selfish **** who holds grudges for way too long. Just piss him off Bulldogs he has lost the respect of the clubs supporters now & none of us seem to want him here anymore.
Apparently when weidler contacted him he said he will make a statement after talking to his manager his wife and issac have his balls

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I always thought Klemmer was a boy in a man's body. All these articles support my view. The missus hates Klemmer's German parents?? - I wonder if she is Jewish!!!! Likes a dollar so maybe.

and she fucks a german too.

Jew confirmed!