News David Klemmer’s father speaks out on tragic family split

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
WELL WELL WELL

Reading back some old articles and it makes interesting reading.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/ca...als-with-postorigin-heat-20150812-gixg1r.html
12 August 2015

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...y/news-story/f02d7e5e726dad7efce717eec4b10f69
June 16, 2016

So Klem moved OUT OF HOME and in with HER parents when he was 16. Sounds like Klem was a little **** as a teenager and got booted out of home.
And now klem has $$ he wants to rub it in and be a spiteful little **** champion guy good riddance

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Always thought he was a wanker, especially when he rubbed Grahams head during his first international game Just has no respect

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I am doing the same routine minus the milk .... I cured fatty liver without exercise.

By the logic, If i am having 7 Big Macs a day , it is completely healthy as long as I burn it off ? Lol
Fatty liver is not caused by fat that you eat. Your body turns your excess calorie intake into fat cells. These fat cells are stored in you liver, muscles and around your body in general. If you’re eating at a caloric surplus and not burning it off, then you’re going to gain fat. The body stores fat. Fat is simply stored energy that your body uses when there is no food around to survive. Because thousands of years ago you didn’t have shops on every corner and you had to hunt for your food. Humans were not eating everyday like we do today. So the human body would turn to its fat storage for energy to survive. The biggest culprit for gaining fat in the liver or anywhere else in the body is through eating too much refined carbohydrates and sugar, such as white bread, pasta, hot chips, pastry, ice creams etc. Not from eating foods high in fat.
People on a Keto diet, only eat Fats and proteins with very minimal carbohydrates if any carbs at all and they lose weight like you wouldn’t believe. By the way Full cream milk is higher in carbohydrates and sugar than it is in fat. That’s science for you brother!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So basically i'm like Jesus because i'm lactose intolerant?

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To me, it seems the wife wants to be far away from Klemmer's family as possible.

It just goes to show, what sort of man Klemmer is.

If his family & wife don't get on, he can still see his parents, by himself & take the kids.

Just tell them, he doesn't want them to 'bag' her.

It would be heartbreaking for the parents, not to see their son & grandchildren.

It's just not the parents that don't get on with her, the other players, wife's & girlfriends etc see her as a manipulative, self centred person.
But his dad said that they haven’t spoken in years. It’s not the reason. He’s chasing waterfalls ($$$$) in the shithole Hunter. Simple answer.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fatty liver is not caused by fat that you eat. Your body turns your excess calorie intake into fat cells. These fat cells are stored in you liver, muscles and around your body in general. If you’re eating at a caloric surplus and not burning it off, then you’re going to gain fat. The body stores fat. Fat is simply stored energy that your body uses when there is no food around to survive. Because thousands of years ago you didn’t have shops on every corner and you had to hunt for your food. Humans were not eating everyday like we do today. So the human body would turn to its fat storage for energy to survive. The biggest culprit for gaining fat in the liver or anywhere else in the body is through eating too much refined carbohydrates and sugar, such as white bread, pasta, hot chips, pastry, ice creams etc. Not from eating foods high in fat.
People on a Keto diet, only eat Fats and proteins with very minimal carbohydrates if any carbs at all and they lose weight like you wouldn’t believe. By the way Full cream milk is higher in carbohydrates and sugar than it is in fat. That’s science for you brother!
agree with almost every thing you said.

and one more scientific fact that fructose and sugar also contributes to the fatty lever so you said it yourself that milk is high in sugar so one 250 ml glass of milk not only has got 4 gms of fat in it but also 5 gm of sugar + carbs so perfect recipe for increasing your fatty liver disease.

Now lactose free, fat free , almond or soy milk is a different case but that is not the real milk either which I was talking about .

I just mentioned to you scientific fact that most humans were lactose intolerant 2000 years ago and I cured my fatty lever simply by eliminating a glass of milk I was having every day. Ofcourse calorie surplus is a cause of fatty lever just like having 7 big macs but not able to burn them off properly can have the same effect.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Terrible story really. I can't imagine a son playing top level footy brushing his parents. Surely they did everything for him as a youngster. Imagine the rep teams he would have been in. Parents would have had to disrupt there whole lives to cater for this bloke. And now turns on them, what a piece of shit

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
And treated Cameron Smith & Corey Parker without respect.

Maybe Parker knew he was a complete fucktard along.
Parker is like king **** though and his only mate is Ennis.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Coming from an ethnic background, i wouldnt say he was kicked out of home at 16. Ethnic parents do not kick their children out of home, especially at 16.
He was most probably a little **** and Helmut was consistently putting him in line, and Dave just could not handle it because he didnt get his own way.
Also says a lot about parents who have a 16 year old daughter, and they "accept" there daughters "16 year old" boyfriend to live with them. Yeah, nah. This sounds like a story straight outta da hoods of Mt. Druitt, Tregear, Bidwill and the likes
hahaha so true... You can bet your dickhole that her parents have moved up to Newcastle along with the sister, and David and her both want to move up there for access to free childcare and to suck the parental tit a bit more.

Maybe Aiden Tolman can pull the shitcunt aside and teach him how to be a real man and father.

Reverted already .. literaly a minute after you changed it.

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
When you see and read shit like this, these young and uniformed boys are just on way too much coin.

Should introduce a cap on how much these little brats can earn to a certain age

Reactions: Sue

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Terrible story really. I can't imagine a son playing top level footy brushing his parents. Surely they did everything for him as a youngster. Imagine the rep teams he would have been in. Parents would have had to disrupt there whole lives to cater for this bloke. And now turns on them, what a piece of shit
And id suspect from what ive read and another poster wrote klem was a little **** as a teenager and his parents didnt cop it and klem carried on like a little brat and moved into her place at 16 druitt style