Round 21 - Bulldogs vs Broncos - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
As was the quick tap by Morris for a try, when it was called back- yet the Broncos were allowed to get away with one exactly the same.
In a corrupt society only the strong survive, good things are coming for the Belmore boys, sure you can say the Broncs were off but being on the front foot made sure they were off.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
If the refs called the game fairly, end scoreline would look more like:
Dogs - 48 (2 more tries jmoz quick tap and hoppas so called forward pass) -
Groncs - 6 (2 less tries from the dodgy penalties against us prior to those tries):
Must admit I was stunned when the bunker overruled Sims' try on half time. Kept expecting us to be caned by the refs in the second half, and have at least ten minutes with 12 men. Overall I can't really complain about the refereeing.

MIR-PROD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If the refs were fair, we would of won 48-12. Ah well great win and effort anyway [emoji1433][emoji1433][emoji1433]

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Must admit I was stunned when the bunker overruled Sims' try on half time. Kept expecting us to be caned by the refs in the second half, and have at least ten minutes with 12 men. Overall I can't really complain about the refereeing.
I can complain, they rorted us a 12 point turn around TWICE.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Apparently one if the bulldogs trainers at half time told the ref to ref fairly. Someone with balls well done trainer
No Cummins the sooky baby will put a complaint in. Fuck me dead I didn't watch it but I heard most of the broncos tries were given due to bullshit decisions he made.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought the combination of Lewis and Hopoate was really good tonight.
Hoppa can throw some sweet passes as can Lewis.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I can complain, they rorted us a 12 point turn around TWICE.
If we were fighting for a place in the eight I would be furious. But the points don't affect us, so I'm enjoying the fact we beat the Broncs even though they had assistance. Makes it even more enjoyable when there's no controversy about any of our points.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If we were fighting for a place in the eight I would be furious. But the points don't affect us, so I'm enjoying the fact we beat the Broncs even though they had assistance. Makes it even more enjoyable when there's no controversy about any of our points.
I'm honestly happy that we beat the crooked nrl/refs and rat boy Boyd lost lol

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great win, happy to see we have some great up and coming players ,think we will miss the Morris boys but life goes on .

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So proud of the boys

My account is healthy

SKY-DOG

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Proud to be a Bulldog
FUCK YEAH....!
Great game boys.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
L
It was good seeing Pay showing emotion in the box hand slamming the wall behind him.
Love it... haven’t seen a dogs coach in a long time who shows emotion like him. But poor bastard from the start of the season to now he looks like his aged 15 years lol

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Really liked what I saw tonight. Reimis looks really good. Ogden is going to be better next year. Martin is a keeper. LL showed good signs. JJ if he plays like that is a guarantee for Origin. Danny stood up, big time. The new bloke, although a short stint, looked promising. We also looked well coached tonight, well done Pay. Some good signs ahead imo.

Still need a hooker with crisp fast service.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I know Broncos were a bit flat tonight but it's amazing what we can do when we have players in motion... our attack was the best it's been all year tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.