Round 21 - Bulldogs vs Broncos - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Really liked what I saw tonight. Reimis looks really good. Ogden is going to be better next year. Martin is a keeper. LL showed good signs. JJ if he plays like that is a guarantee for Origin. Danny stood up, big time. The new bloke, although a short stint, looked promising. We also looked well coached tonight, well done Pay. Some good signs ahead imo.

Still need a hooker with crisp fast service.
This.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Really liked what I saw tonight. Reimis looks really good. Ogden is going to be better next year. Martin is a keeper. LL showed good signs. JJ if he plays like that is a guarantee for Origin. Danny stood up, big time. The new bloke, although a short stint, looked promising. We also looked well coached tonight, well done Pay. Some good signs ahead imo.

Agree. I cant see any future for Brown or Hopoate though. Chris Smith went well for a new guy. He will get better.
Fualalo was good as well.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think we are looking good without mbye. The bloke was too toxic. Hopoate is way better. I think this year we have looked better in attack with frawley in the side. Holland is getting quite involved lately. He is turning out to be a decent player

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Agree. I cant see any future for Brown or Hopoate though. Chris Smith went well for a new guy. He will get better.
Fualalo was good as well.
Brown yes, Hoppa will still be somewhere.

It's such a pity he doesn't have an extra yard of pace, he would be unreal at FB.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Brown yes, Hoppa will still be somewhere.

It's such a pity he doesn't have an extra yard of pace, he would be unreal at FB.
Yeah but the Hoppa haters will blame last two tries on him lol

Slater would not have saved them

That ‘fwd’ pass was gem of a pass

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I think we are looking good without mbye. The bloke was too toxic. Hopoate is way better. I think this year we have looked better in attack with frawley in the side. Holland is getting quite involved lately. He is turning out to be a decent player
Lewis & Hoppa working really well together and they can both throw some good long passes to get the ball into an attacking position quickly.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I reckon Chris Smith is going to be a real goer.. Obviously we didn't see much from him tonight but there was good intent in what he did do... looking forward to seeing him go again

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Proud of the effort. Looking better with the ball and some great work on defence although the lapses for 10min periods in games where teams put back to back is a concern and something to work on in last games of the year (this is where the team lost all those close games)

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Seggy done deal according to the immortal junkie.

Status
Not open for further replies.