Round 21 - Bulldogs vs Broncos - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Segeyaro should do the job, nicely.
Yep.

The first try we scored in the second half is a great example.

When R smith got his little break he played the ball to Frawley. Although he took a few steps he fired it flat fast and with width to LL, who did the same to Hoppa and he the same to Jmoz. Something Licha can't do.

Reaction score
Yep.

When R smith got his little break he played the ball to Frawley. Although he took a few steps he fired it flat fast and with width to LL, who did the same to Hoppa and he the same to Jmoz. Something Licha can't do.
that try was so pleasing to see, the right people at the right time got the ball.
makes me wonder how many tries have gone begging because licha hits tolman or another foward at the wrong time

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep.

I noticed Lichaa tried to get into DH but Frawley wasn’t having any of it.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It may have been covered somewhere, could someone please report the total penalties, first and second half penalties please?
Gracias mi amigos/amigas !!
~c.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I loved watching Reimis Smith last night. He's a wild man. Loose af and shit happens when he's playing up tempo footy.

Poor man's Rapana. He was taking hit ups on the second tackle after resets. I'm all about him this week haha.
I loved the sheepish smirk when it went out on the full. Reminded me of this.

upload_2018-8-3_14-34-7.png

Status
Not open for further replies.