Next few years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
when will everyone realise that resigning Lewis is not really a good thing, just a fill in to a position that he won’t even fill in.. he’s not our saviour and never will be... JMK, I feel embarrassed having league conversations with people and having to say that JMK should be our utility, he’s not first grade standard... but that’s all we got... Nu brown came to play five eight and after 17rounds played more then 20mins yesterday... he’s not the answer also, people are looking forward to cogger, if cogger has a bright future knights wouldn’t have signed Pearce, they’ve proven that they weren’t afraid to blood youth.. which leaves me with Foran, a cripple who has been quoted to me by players as being hit by a truck who can’t walk after games.... not the answer... nick meaney, average at best... we have no hooker that’s capable of steering a team around...

Ohhh it’s not all negative, remis smith, I see good things in, as do I see in ofa

it dark days ahead boys... but this optimistic crap about Lewis, JMK, meaney... stop being so blinded, they aren’t the answer.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don’t want better, I want great... Lewis even at his best is nowhere near the caliber of lower grade players in his position coming through

Example let’s compare Lewis to that Penrith panthers reserve grade halfback..

There back ups who won’t play first grade over the next couple of years are better then our first graders.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
when will everyone realise that resigning Lewis is not really a good thing, just a fill in to a position that he won’t even fill in.. he’s not our saviour and never will be... JMK, I feel embarrassed having league conversations with people and having to say that JMK should be our utility, he’s not first grade standard... but that’s all we got... Nu brown came to play five eight and after 17rounds played more then 20mins yesterday... he’s not the answer also, people are looking forward to cogger, if cogger has a bright future knights wouldn’t have signed Pearce, they’ve proven that they weren’t afraid to blood youth.. which leaves me with Foran, a cripple who has been quoted to me by players as being hit by a truck who can’t walk after games.... not the answer... nick meaney, average at best... we have no hooker that’s capable of steering a team around...

Ohhh it’s not all negative, remis smith, I see good things in, as do I see in ofa

it dark days ahead boys... but this optimistic crap about Lewis, JMK, meaney... stop being so blinded, they aren’t the answer.
Im Ron Burgundy?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don’t want better, I want great... Lewis even at his best is nowhere near the caliber of lower grade players in his position coming through
Difficult to measure when those kids are playing with in form teams champion and/or playing next too seasoned halves.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
To all those knocking Lewis because he is still developing his game and is not rated by some here on the Kennel, it is not a crime to be stupid but it should be. If all our current players shared his passion, guts and determination we wood win more games than what we lose. Lachland may not be our Saviour and I for one don't expect the kid to walk on water but he is the best we have at the moment and the flickering light that most on the kennel need due to this dismal season.

Last edited:

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well, if you trust in the system and believe the board, we'll be pushing for an 8 spot next year. Unless this team goes through a massive shake up and hypnosis or therapy to repair years of hasler syndrome, I just can't see it sadly.

I hope to god I'm wrong though

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To all those knocking Lewis because he is still developing his game and is not rated by some here on the Kennel, it is not a crime to be stupid but it should be. If all our current players shared his passion, guts and determination we wood win more games than what we lose. Lachland may not be our Saviour and I for one don't expect the kid to walk on water but he is the best we have at the moment and the flicking light that most on the kennel need due to this dismal season.
Passion, guts, determination... sounds like you're describing Reynolds qualities...

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Passion, guts, determination... sounds like you're describing Reynolds qualities...
It is a talent.. Now add a sublime right and left passing game. Add a great power kicking game. Add a great defensive game. Add a great talking game.

What does he need to work on?

His vision? Its not to bad for 4 games...

His short kicking game? Definitely...

His ability to kick the **** in front of him when he should be getting the ball? Fcuk yeah.

His not the quickest nor the most agile but plenty of character and attributes to work off... Definitely worth toiling with the kid.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The kid should be learning in ISP but has been thrown in the deep end to help us out... cant knock him for havin a dig.....

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Difficult to measure when those kids are playing with in form teams champion and/or playing next too seasoned halves.
Our juniors coming through are nowhere near the quality of other clubs... Lewis done nothing lower grades but players like

Sione katoa
Jai feild
Zac lomax
Flanagan son
Gideon moseby
Luai

To name a few... we should define pry be making a play for a player like feild over meaney..

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To all those knocking Lewis because he is still developing his game and is not rated by some here on the Kennel, it is not a crime to be stupid but it should be. If all our current players shared his passion, guts and determination we wood win more games than what we lose. Lachland may not be our Saviour and I for one don't expect the kid to walk on water but he is the best we have at the moment and the flicking light that most on the kennel need due to this dismal season.
That’s my point, that If Lewis is the best we’ve got... we got dark days abead

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The kid should be learning in ISP but has been thrown in the deep end to help us out... cant knock him for havin a dig.....
Having a dig is what every first grader does, having talent in the halves is what we have not got.. good kicking game that’s as far as it goes

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That’s my point, that If Lewis is the best we’ve got... we got dark days abead
Why don't you try plugging in your crystal ball night light, instantly the future should look brighter. But I understand it is difficult to be positive if you blood type is B-negative.

Status
Not open for further replies.