Bulldogs may yet re-sign veteran duo Brett and Josh Morris

Status
Not open for further replies.

LG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am absolutely for this if we have thge coin to still be keeping guys like martin too

My main considerations:

* they arn't as good as they used to be but they still defend well and do a good job helping the pack out of our own end. still finish reasonably well too
* can't go full newcastle and be completely non-competitive, it makes the rebuild process and go longer and doesn't teach the young players anything. Morris boys will helps us stay in games due to the above
* if we're gonna have a bunch of kids in the team, we still need a solid core of experienced professionals on and off the field. the Morris boys are as professional as it gets with how they go about their business.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd keep 1 of the 2, but I wouldn't keep both. Do think we need to refresh our side a bit.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe Archie is doing our recruiting....

That's why we suck so much!

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im a bit different to most by the sounds of it. Some saying give them $350k each????
I would much rather buy a gun hooker/half for 700k that can manage and close out games.
Sure the morris boys have good defence but it seems like a waste to give 2 guys 350k each, who pretty much take hitups with no clear space because we are not able to provide them with good opportunities.
Fuck signing anyone on big money unless its the positions we vitally need.
Crighton was a good cheapy. Katoa would be great to take over brett, probably wouldnt be asking 350k either and has way more than a year left in him.
Just my thoughts....

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What a joke some people are on this forum,must be still in primary school.
Asking you to just name you friend straight out
Unbelievable
P.s think I have a source,my neighbor is on the board
Does that count lol
Exactly!.....I'm thinking a lot on here are just kids anyway mate.
Or more like perverted creatures in a hot bath of a sex orgy with names like Sexyboy69 and too69u.

Picture this..."G'day Mr Andrew Hill my name is Sex Toy and I'd like to be a third party sponsor for one of your elite players"....Just LOL

froggy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The club should prioritise.

WE NEED A HALF!!!!!

Then we can look at the Morris boys with what's left. No point resigning them if the ball will never get out there. You might as well have Paul Doolan and Max Mannix out there.

Hot Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I am absolutely for this if we have thge coin to still be keeping guys like martin too

My main considerations:

* they arn't as good as they used to be but they still defend well and do a good job helping the pack out of our own end. still finish reasonably well too
* can't go full newcastle and be completely non-competitive, it makes the rebuild process and go longer and doesn't teach the young players anything. Morris boys will helps us stay in games due to the above
* if we're gonna have a bunch of kids in the team, we still need a solid core of experienced professionals on and off the field. the Morris boys are as professional as it gets with how they go about their business.
That is what I pretty much said earlier in this thread. Unless there is a gun who is available to add to our spine right now with Mbye's money, then keeping the twins whilst we blood a new young spine next year would be extremely beneficial, if nothing more than to build their confidence. The twins won't let them down.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LOL to all those thinking we’re paying some freight to let go of Mbye.
Read what the article says, firstly he sought a release, secondly were freeing up $800k which is what he was approx on per year with us. And thirdly, his deal with the tigers is $4m for four years.

But NO, I get shot down straight away for giving some concrete info. Last time I will give good info like that. I’ll just keep it to myself next time.

Also, I love how people buy into second hand info and totally disregard info straight from the horses mouth
Oh wow
So every article or media report is gospel and 100% spot on now
No figures are ever fudged or guessed in any media circles in the world we live in nowadays
It must be awesome living in fairytale land and everyone living happily ever after.

The tigers paid overs for mbye
Yet we still pay a small portion of his contract over 2 years
If and only if the tigers want him for this season before June 30 then the dogs have said they want tigers to pay full freight.
Until then pipe down
Your a nobody and will always be a nobody running your mouth like a 12 year old know it all nuptie

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Calm down mate. You cant expect people to believe everything you say, it just doesnt work like that. Have you proven to the mods that your inside info is legit?? This will give you more credibility. Until then everyone just thinks your like all the rest with the inside scoop.
The guy lives in fairy tale land
Let him blow his own trumpet again knowing full well he’s full of shit and or has been told fabricated news.
He stated mbye will free up 800k yet next year mbye is on 900k if he wants to believe all media reports
Or does he pick and choose what he wants to accept and leave out???

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The guy lives in fairy tale land
Let him blow his own trumpet again knowing full well he’s full of shit and or has been told fabricated news.
He stated mbye will free up 800k yet next year mbye is on 900k if he wants to believe all media reports
Or does he pick and choose what he wants to accept and leave out???
Aww I must of touched a nerve there. Lol this is hilarious. Yeh no worries I’m making up stuff. What a donkey!

Finished writing your rule book yet whistleblower or should I say blow arse!

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Wtf no. Let them go.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Aww I must of touched a nerve there. Lol this is hilarious. Yeh no worries I’m making up stuff. What a donkey!

Finished writing your rule book yet whistleblower or should I say blow arse!
Nerve?
Ur the one with the essay like rant in this thread
Fcuking loser u are
Would love to say hello at a home game and see if your sooo tough and knowledgeable after all
But I guess your source has you sitting with the management and coaching staff u cum stain wanker

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yh the Tigers are paying Moses a million a season, how fucking dumb are some of you *****.
Oh wow and I thought school holiday periods were bad
Offcourse the club will try and state that they are to paying any of mbyes contract particularly after the new board made it known at various members forums/reports etc

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Calm down mate. You cant expect people to believe everything you say, it just doesnt work like that. Have you proven to the mods that your inside info is legit?? This will give you more credibility. Until then everyone just thinks your like all the rest with the inside scoop.
Of course ive spoken to the mods! If the mods don’t want to say I have spoken to them on PM, then that’s not my fault is it. Maybe Mr I doesn’t want to say anything, and that’s fine by me.

It’s just funny when you say something true. Others get the shits, it’s like who’s got the biggest dick contest. Man it’s hilarious!! People got to chill.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nerve?
Fcuking loser u are
Would love to say hello at a home game and see if your sooo tough and knowledgeable after all
But I guess your source has you sitting with the management and coaching staff u cum stain wanker
Hahaha finished writing your rule book yet mate?

At a home game? Why not Canterbury Leagues one night. Would love to have a chat with you Finchie. I’ll introduce you to a few guys, maybe have beer as well.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I cant understand why people want to lose Jmoz and keep Hopoate? Hoppa is the cause of the defensive leaks down his side.
Montoya comes inside to cover for him and that creates more problems.
If Mbye goes early, I would like to see Montoya have a crack at fullback.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nerve?
Fcuking loser u are
The superlatives are coming out now, didn’t take long.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hahaha finished writing your rule book yet mate?

At a home game? Why not Canterbury Leagues one night. Would love to have a chat with you Finchie. I’ll introduce you to a few guys, maybe have beer as well.
Bitch
Just as I thought
Few guys
Nah I wanted a chat one on one like real men do
Guess I was wrong in that regard

Status
Not open for further replies.