dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bitch
Just as I thought
Few guys
Nah I wanted a chat one on one like real men do
Guess I was wrong in that regard
Whatever you want...we can go one on one first.
Maybe you can show me how to be a man.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Amazing that
What did u think would happen when u call someone a donkey?
I've been called worse from you, and you get upset at donkey. lol
Please don't cry man.
Should we call you crack man!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
lols @ this thread.

I think you're all full of shit.

Fight me.

(BTW, the Morrises are currently our two best players, so re-sign them).

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Of course we should resign them. We have no one better and it’d be a waste to use this money we’ve free’d up to buy expensive outside backs.
Use the money to keep the moz’s and to bring in young gun halves and outside backs that’ll be ready in a couple of years.
In the meantime, the moz’s aren’t going to let anyone down.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The guy lives in fairy tale land
Let him blow his own trumpet again knowing full well he’s full of shit and or has been told fabricated news.
He stated mbye will free up 800k yet next year mbye is on 900k if he wants to believe all media reports
Or does he pick and choose what he wants to accept and leave out???
Reminds me of houndog lol

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Of course ive spoken to the mods! If the mods don’t want to say I have spoken to them on PM, then that’s not my fault is it. Maybe Mr I doesn’t want to say anything, and that’s fine by me.

It’s just funny when you say something true. Others get the shits, it’s like who’s got the biggest dick contest. Man it’s hilarious!! People got to chill.
Fair enough. Maybe you do have some inside knowledge, i dont know. But the kennel is a big community and lots of people claim they have the scoop and a act all arrogant about it, but actually know fuck all. But i guess if the mods dont give your insights credebility we never know.
In any case it takes time to earn the forums respect and i have seen a lot of posters vlow in and say they know all the inside info, and then they lose their shit when people dont listen. Respect is earnt.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hello, finchie are you there mate?
Just checking on you buddy, hope you're alright.
Don't want to get your blood pressure up champ.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I cant understand why people want to lose Jmoz and keep Hopoate? Hoppa is the cause of the defensive leaks down his side.
Montoya comes inside to cover for him and that creates more problems.
If Mbye goes early, I would like to see Montoya have a crack at fullback.
Like others have said, id rather see ther see him bulk up over the off season and play backrow. He would have good speed for a backrower, good footwork and a proven ability to set up his outside man. I think he could develop into a really good backrower if given the chance.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fair enough. Maybe you do have some inside knowledge, i dont know. But the kennel is a big community and lots of people claim they have the scoop and a act all arrogant about it, but actually know fuck all. But i guess if the mods dont give your insights credebility we never know.
In any case it takes time to earn the forums respect and i have seen a lot of posters vlow in and say they know all the inside info, and then they lose their shit when people dont listen. Respect is earnt.
Mate, read all of my posts. Never have I lost my shit.
Not looking for respect either mate.
Just telling it how it is. Truth mate! that's what matters.
You post something and some people that don't agree with you get very aggressive!
You talk about respect...i'd love to know what the Kennel's definition of respect is.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mate, read all of my posts. Never have I lost my shit.
Not looking for respect either mate.
Just telling it how it is. Truth mate! that's what matters.
You post something and some people that don't agree with you get very aggressive!
You talk about respect...i'd love to know what the Kennel's definition of respect is.
I wasnt calling you out mate, i was telling a tale of other people who have come on here doing what i described. I dont know what/who you know, so im not in any position to call you a liar. Im just telling it how it is.
There are a lot of big egos on the kennel and some straight up fuuckwits as well. Sadly thats just the way it is. Dont respond or better yet ignore their posts. That way you will never see what they post.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I wasnt calling you out mate, i was telling a tale of other people who have come on here doing what i described. I dont know what/who you know, so im not in any position to call you a liar. Im just telling it how it is.
There are a lot of big egos on the kennel and some straight up fuuckwits as well. Sadly thats just the way it is. Dont respond or better yet ignore their posts. That way you will never see what they post.
Yeh, I understand mate. Point taken champion!
But honestly, I have never laughed so hard for a Monday morning in my life. My jaw is so freakin sore and I got a headache...lol

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
@finchie , @dogwhisperer and @Dogna88 ... can we all just drop it please .... and return to the topic of Morris brothers .. NOT MBYE's contract

Status
Not open for further replies.