Bulldogs may yet re-sign veteran duo Brett and Josh Morris

Status
Not open for further replies.

too69u

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Exactly!.....I'm thinking a lot on here are just kids anyway mate.
Or more like perverted creatures in a hot bath of a sex orgy with names like Sexyboy69 and too69u.

Picture this..."G'day Mr Andrew Hill my name is Sex Toy and I'd like to be a third party sponsor for one of your elite players"....Just LOL
Who is this blow in .Sorry for the late reply.Im on holidays in Europe.Ill cut to the chase.Doggy boy,Your info is worse than talk between tradies at a pub on a Friday night.Your numbers don’t add up and you quote the papers to often .Go tell your source to relax a little.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Who is this blow in .Sorry for the late reply.Im on holidays in Europe.Ill cut to the chase.Doggy boy,Your info is worse than talk between tradies at a pub on a Friday night.Your numbers don’t add up and you quote the papers to often .Go tell your source to relax a little.
See what happens when you create an information vacuum ? People start filling it with horseshit.

Malla

Reaction score
So it looks like our backline next season will look like this:

1. Meaney
2. Bmoz
3. Jmoz
4. Olive/Hopoate
5. Crichton/Montoya

I really hope we find a way to get Hopoate off the books and drop Montoya to ISP.
Is Hoppa capable of playing Wing? Would love to see Olive lock down a centre spot tho - he looked the goods in his debut.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Is Hoppa capable of playing Wing? Would love to see Olive lock down a centre spot tho - he looked the goods in his debut.
Last played wing for nsw 2015 when Qld put 50 on

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A media/news report regurgitator or shall I say whisperer. First mbyes on 800 then 850 then 900 but all media outlets and reports are 10000000% spot on even if there are 3 conflicting figures to one persons contract.

In relation to morris boys
I’d keep josh for his defence and sign Katoa from sharks on the outside of him

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hello, finchie are you there mate?
Just checking on you buddy, hope you're alright.
Don't want to get your blood pressure up champ.
Yeh mate I’m here
Mods told me to drop it so I did
Not that hard or fussed

If u want to continue or take up my offer
Pm me
That simple

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No worries cuzzy, next time we’re in the doggies sheds together, I’ll let my source know. Thanks for the tip 69er.
Got to love everyone’s passion on here!!

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
A media/news report regurgitator or shall I say whisperer. First mbyes on 800 then 850 then 900 but all media outlets and reports are 10000000% spot on even if there are 3 conflicting figures to one persons contract.

In relation to morris boys
I’d keep josh for his defence and sign Katoa from sharks on the outside of him
Not sure whats going on here but im going to be a little boring and comment on what this thread is about.
Yes they are getting on the twins and yes Somewhat fragile at times but this year they have been our best players. As we are rebuilding with some good young players next year we need a few senior guys there till the younger come through. What they get im sure this management knows what there worth. So far i have been impressed with management. Well done. One year or two. Two would be better i feel as after that we have our cap under control and the morris boys gone, younger players with some experience on resonable contracts and money to spend on some markee players this time with caution. Looks to me like they have a two year plan.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is Joel Monaghan still playing is ESL, he will come cheap if we have a bulldog ready to lick balls

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Super optimistic about these three new young singings, could be the start of something special. Keep the faith!

#proudtobeabulldog
Seen a bit of these guys,in Reggie's and seem to be improving all the time,Meaney reminds me a lot,of the general,Luke Patton,Crichton has done a great job,filling in for josh mansour,with guidance they could turn out to be great buys

Nakidog

Waterboy
Reaction score
I would re-sign the brothers (on well less than they are on) because we need good role models for our juniors we are going to develop. They are former test players who's professionalism and work ethic will rub off on the juniors we are grooming for 2-3 years time. I hope Anderson and the development and recruitment team are working hard to have a team ready to be top 4/8 ready by 2020. That has to be the focus.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They have been great club men,and performed very well,when on the field,but unfortunately between the 2 of them,they have missed more games than what they have played,the last 2 years,unless the club comes up with a performance based contract,we must let them go,between the 2 of them ,we are talking ,$1.5 mill,a lot of money to spend every second week on the sidelines injured.

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if the bulldogs are scared to put brett morris at fullback because hes fragile they should let him go

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Only thing I'd be concerned about is injuries. Our cap is too tight to be outlaying dead money on older players if they have a few injuries...this should be factored in...BMoz is particular has spent 40%? of his time on the sidelines for us. One year at $250k each is all I can find in my budget for them :grinning: JMoz great for us but with the club needing to rebuild, there's no place for sentimentality atm. This a contract year for them and, as with other players, their form has significantly improved. Bulldogs First.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Dude time to move on like NSW did. They overlooked players better than these two guys and went with lean fast and aggressive backs.

These guys would do wonders at st helens etc.

Our club needs to rebuild and aim for a premiership window by 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.