Round 12 - Bulldogs vs Tigers - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well we will hear the usual bchit from Pay. "we were competitive we only lost by a few points". He forgets to say he apologises to the loyal fans for coaching another game of negative dumb footballers. He should resign if he cant improve on this shocking attack which is none existent. But we hear this every week same old same and in the off season we will be given more bchit like we are going to improve our attack and make the boys fitter laughable really. You can't train a team that hasn't got any brains to learn anyway. And with a tight salary cap and long term contracts for Mbye and Woods and Foran expect more of the same ie cellar dwellers for at least another 3 years. Obvious what a great team we have. No one else is interested in picking up the contracts of these gooses. Olive was in reality the only one to stand up today. But don't sign him for another 10 years he may learn bad habits from the rest of them.
The major problem is our spine - Mbye (knows he is leaving & it looked like he didn't care today or perhaps that he is leaving before 30/6 & was increasing his chances of playing in the finals), Frawley (just ISP quality), Foran (injured & shouldn't be playing. If this is the best he can do either get fit or retire) & JMK (not up to it)

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He has got a worse roster though - you've gotta acknowledge that
That’s debatable bro. Last year was arguably a worse roster.
But we can’t pick and choose when it’s the coaches fault and the players’ fault.
Rightfully Hasler criticised and sacked as his structures and coaching wasn’t evolving. Pay is a worse version of Hasler and needs to be criticised about it heavily and sacked ASAP. No time for the pretender sorry bro

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I thought Foran could be good for us and us for him but he is a spent force. No pace, bung shoulders, bung knees, no kicking game no inclination that he even wants to take the responsibility of being the senior half.
We have been conned by Hasler and Forans manager. We just gave him his super payout and screwed our salary cap at the same time.
So did we do ANY due diligence on Foran's body at all?

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep getting there. By the end of the season we might have the isp side in there then we can prepare for next year. Have to say pay has dropped more players this year than hasler has in his term with us . Needs another 6 players to go to be competitive too many overpaid bluggers in nrl side so sad
What he needs to do is to drop a major player like Woods or Foran. I suppose he can't drop Woods if we are shopping him around though.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That’s debatable bro. Last year was arguably a worse roster.
But we can’t pick and choose when it’s the coaches fault and the players’ fault.
Rightfully Hasler criticised and sacked as his structures and coaching wasn’t evolving. Pay is a worse version of Hasler and needs to be criticised about it heavily and sacked ASAP. No time for the pretender sorry bro
Sorry dont agree about Pay. His first year and needs his own team not this crap. So called players dropped the ball and made mistakes agree certain players should not be there but not Pay. Give him time new job. Overpaid big heads the made problem get rid of them .

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope the spud Woods gets picked tomorrow so we don’t have his useless errors next week lol

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can we win the bye next week?

Should be a tough game but I’m sure Sharon can lose it..

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The major problem is our spine - Mbye (knows he is leaving & it looked like he didn't care today or perhaps that he is leaving before 30/6 & was increasing his chances of playing in the finals), Frawley (just ISP quality), Foran (injured & shouldn't be playing. If this is the best he can do either get fit or retire) & JMK (not up to it)
100% with everything you said

My non Dogs mates all said ‘Mbye looks like he don’t want to be there’

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
So did we do ANY due diligence on Foran's body at all?
The fact that we still have the same stupid **** that can't use a calculator to add up the salray cap figures, suggests that due diligence is something that the Bulldogs lack all over.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
100% agree.

The only thing I'd say different is that I think JMK is OK. He's decent at dummy half but he's shown no signs that he'll be anything more than decent. Still better than Lichaa though.

Reactions: DDR

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
100% with everything you said

My non Dogs mates all said ‘Mbye looks like he don’t want to be there’
True he hasent wanted to be there for ages. Losers attitude suppose to be a leader. Has no passion.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
100% agree.

The only thing I'd say different is that I think JMK is OK. He's decent at dummy half but he's shown no signs that he'll be anything more than decent. Still better than Lichaa though.
His a good player. Gives all has passion

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
On the positive I’m drunk
I find that there's levels to drunkenness when watching the Bulldogs:

Sober - have the shits but oh well, it's just a game

Slightly drunk - fuck I hate this useless team. They should all die

Really drunk - eh. We lost. Who cares. I'm drunk and I'm happy

Really, really drunk - that was absolute bullshit. I couldn't see what's going on and I can't really remember the fame but I'm going to write an angry email to the NRL 'cause we were robbed

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tuimoala Lolohea stakes No.1 claim in Wests Tigers win over Bulldogs

IT’S been seven weeks between NRL appearances, but Tuimoala Lolohea has put forward a strong case to remain in first grade after helping the Wests Tigers to a grinding 14-10 win over Cantebury on Sunday.
The game was a largely dour affair, but two try assists from Lolohea in the second half got Ivan Cleary’s men over the line against a clunky Bulldogs outfit in front of 18,847 fans at ANZ Stadium.

Lolohea was handed the fullback role for the game with Corey Thompson shifting to the wing in place of Malakai Watene-Zelezniak who was dropped to reserve grade.

While he had an error in him, the former Warriors star finished with 110 metres, one tackle bust and one linebreak assist to give Cleary more than enough reason to keep him in the No.1 jersey.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...s/news-story/1253e90c1dfac1120ea6987e49c7fd7a

Did I watch a different game to this guy?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
True he hasent wanted to be there for ages. Losers attitude suppose to be a leader. Has no passion.
Mbye has been good this season. Every game he's ranged between good and great. He's been our best player overall. But tonight he was switched off. He's left the club already.

Status
Not open for further replies.