The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dumb fucks who think they are in charge of my home, how does that compute?
Eat shit ya stupid Commie gronks!
If they wanna pretend there is no such thing as private, Im not, they remain in the wrong.
Being rude does not cost someone their basic human rights, they remain in the wrong.
Sorry to anyone affected by these calculative pigs, its an evil prank.

Last edited:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Thanks mate :grinning:

If I can muster even 10% of the strength, toughness, and courage my grandfather is exuding during the battles he's already won, and the one he's trying to win, then I'll be fine in life.

Fought cancer for 2 years and kept it at bay, pulled through 2 severe pneumonias, a brain aneurysm in the Circle of Willis (brain stem), struggled and fought with Inclusion-Body Myositis, then get's told his heart valve is leaking and cannot be fixed.. gets taken off all his meds as it's terminal... and still he battles and fights every day, despite the inevitable.

All the above was over a period of like 3-4 years.

When he passes, I won't be upset, because he's an inspriation to me.. if he can stay strong through all of that, and still (even today) have the toughness and strength to smile, then there's nothing in this world I can't do.
Brother it's not hard to see that you're part of a chip of his block. I know that these days they don't make people as tough as they used to. If I can be even half the man my old man was I know I would've done a lot in life. I try everyday.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
***** that smoke directly outside the fucking hospital, in their robes with their drip (or in a wheelchair).

Should have someone go out there, rip the drip out, and tell to get their shit and go home.

Here's the kicker... it's a $300+ on the spot fine, but only an authorised officer (police officer/council ranger) can issue the fine.

Wahesh

Reaction score
***** that smoke directly outside the fucking hospital, in their robes with their drip (or in a wheelchair).

Should have someone go out there, rip the drip out, and tell to get their shit and go home.

Here's the kicker... it's a $300+ on the spot fine, but only an authorised officer (police officer/council ranger) can issue the fine.
I think the kicker is that the cops or council rangers probably won't have the balls to issue the fine to someone walking with a drip or wheelchair.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've been off work since writing my car off and the dog next door has decided during that time to howl all day every day. I'm a dog lover, but this little shit is driving me nuts. I wish it would lose it's voice already.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think the kicker is that the cops or council rangers probably won't have the balls to issue the fine to someone walking with a drip or wheelchair.
That reminds me of the scene from Almost an Angel with Paul Hogan. There's this arsehole of a bloke in a wheelchair and he's angry 'cause people always treat him like a cripple. Hogan challenges him to a fist fight.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Fuck em .. everyones money going into treatment, and here you have a few arseclowns contributing to their own problems.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Fuck em .. everyones money going into treatment, and here you have a few arseclowns contributing to their own problems.
I'm a by-the-book person so they should be fined. The problem is the media though. They'll make the cops look like criminals for issuing a fine to somebody in that position. The media are the real ***** here.

But the cops are just sissies these days too mate. I remember once I was on the train, pre-Opal card era, and the cop on the train was checking tickets. I showed him mine. Hunky dory. He got to this student who was deaf and the student started panicking really hard. He could barely speak because of how much he was panicking. So he got out a pen and pad and started writing down so the cop can understand him. Apparently he had a weekly but left it at home. The cop said "I won't fine you, but you need to carry your ticket on you at all times."

On one hand it's ok because he didn't fine a disabled kid, but then again, double standards!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

I'm sure I've mentioned it before, you can have drugs and alcohol in your system and they won't take you off the transplant list but if you are found to have even passive smoked, you are automatically off the list and never to be put back on.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm a by-the-book person so they should be fined. The problem is the media though. They'll make the cops look like criminals for issuing a fine to somebody in that position. The media are the real ***** here.

But the cops are just sissies these days too mate. I remember once I was on the train, pre-Opal card era, and the cop on the train was checking tickets. I showed him mine. Hunky dory. He got to this student who was deaf and the student started panicking really hard. He could barely speak because of how much he was panicking. So he got out a pen and pad and started writing down so the cop can understand him. Apparently he had a weekly but left it at home. The cop said "I won't fine you, but you need to carry your ticket on you at all times."

On one hand it's ok because he didn't fine a disabled kid, but then again, double standards!!
I think it depends on the cop. I was with my cousin on a train near Campbeltown a long while back and she didn't have a ticket. Inspector came through, my cousin looked in her purse for a ticket I knew she didn't have. I told her check your back pocket, you put it in there. She feels in her back pocket and says it's not there, so I told her in the most belittling manner I could not to put things in her back pocket, she's lost money a Keycard and now a train ticket from there. Finished off by saying maybe this will teach you not to make the same mistake. The inspector gave me a REALLY dirty look like I was the biggest asshole in the world for talking to her like a dog that shit on the carpet and he tells my cousin he'll let her off this time before shooting me another dirty look and walking away. As soon as he got out of the carriage my cousin cracks up and says she's tried many times to convince inspectors she had lost a ticket, but that's the first time she's gotten away without a fine.

Now onto my gripe. It only takes me a work free week of seeing the rubbish ads that are on before I want to weep for the fate of humanity. Channel 9 has some really shit looking shows coming up. Firstly Love Island looks terrible. Just from the ads I've seen I'd like to kick the vanity out of every one of the contestants. Most of them seem like their perfect love would be a mirror with the right set of genitals attached. Next on the list of visual diarrhea that Nine are plugging is Bromans. All the contestants on that also seem like vain morons.

Gripe 2 is that in the town where I live, anything with wheels on it gets masively overpriced. I've been looking for a car since my recent accident. I've done a lot of research into prices online and know that the price of cars in Sydney or Brisbane is generally about $800 to $1,000 lower than on similar cars in the town where I live. I even showed someone the price comparison between 6 cars of a similar make and model with about 50,00km less on the clock on average and explained that unless they are going to offer the same kind of warranties that car dealerships are able to offer, that I wasn't trying to lowball them, that i was actually being realistic. I got told they weren't born yesterday pretty rudely. Wound up telling them have fun selling their car and walked away wanting to headbutt them.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I think it depends on the cop. I was with my cousin on a train near Campbeltown a long while back and she didn't have a ticket. Inspector came through, my cousin looked in her purse for a ticket I knew she didn't have. I told her check your back pocket, you put it in there. She feels in her back pocket and says it's not there, so I told her in the most belittling manner I could not to put things in her back pocket, she's lost money a Keycard and now a train ticket from there. Finished off by saying maybe this will teach you not to make the same mistake. The inspector gave me a REALLY dirty look like I was the biggest asshole in the world for talking to her like a dog that shit on the carpet and he tells my cousin he'll let her off this time before shooting me another dirty look and walking away. As soon as he got out of the carriage my cousin cracks up and says she's tried many times to convince inspectors she had lost a ticket, but that's the first time she's gotten away without a fine.

Now onto my gripe. It only takes me a work free week of seeing the rubbish ads that are on before I want to weep for the fate of humanity. Channel 9 has some really shit looking shows coming up. Firstly Love Island looks terrible. Just from the ads I've seen I'd like to kick the vanity out of every one of the contestants. Most of them seem like their perfect love would be a mirror with the right set of genitals attached. Next on the list of visual diarrhea that Nine are plugging is Bromans. All the contestants on that also seem like vain morons.

Gripe 2 is that in the town where I live, anything with wheels on it gets masively overpriced. I've been looking for a car since my recent accident. I've done a lot of research into prices online and know that the price of cars in Sydney or Brisbane is generally about $800 to $1,000 lower than on similar cars in the town where I live. I even showed someone the price comparison between 6 cars of a similar make and model with about 50,00km less on the clock on average and explained that unless they are going to offer the same kind of warranties that car dealerships are able to offer, that I wasn't trying to lowball them, that i was actually being realistic. I got told they weren't born yesterday pretty rudely. Wound up telling them have fun selling their car and walked away wanting to headbutt them.
None of my business mate but which town do you live in? I'm thinking if you're in a town not too far from Sydney, why don't you come up here, buy a car, and drive it back down? This bloke I know bought a car from Melbourne, fly down there, then drove it back up here because it was cheaper.

You'll find a lot of good deals in Sydney. I mean you have car city out in Minchinbury which is the largest used-car lot in the Southern Hemisphere. If you're after more recent or even new cars, try Auto Alley on Parramatta road.

Are you within a 6 hour drive of Sydney? If so you can do it within a day. But you'll need to test-drive the car first and have an idea of the car you're after.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
WHen females take up the male section not even using a quarter of the weights instead of going to the designated female section for lighter weights.
Also wearing weight belts for 20kg deadlifts and squats.
I got a fkn bulging disc and I rarely wear one and popped a hernia.
Oh and the fucken gloves they wear omggggggg little antifa poofs I tell ya

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
None of my business mate but which town do you live in? I'm thinking if you're in a town not too far from Sydney, why don't you come up here, buy a car, and drive it back down? This bloke I know bought a car from Melbourne, fly down there, then drove it back up here because it was cheaper.

You'll find a lot of good deals in Sydney. I mean you have car city out in Minchinbury which is the largest used-car lot in the Southern Hemisphere. If you're after more recent or even new cars, try Auto Alley on Parramatta road.

Are you within a 6 hour drive of Sydney? If so you can do it within a day. But you'll need to test-drive the car first and have an idea of the car you're after.
I'm living in Armidale. It's close to an 8 hour drive to Sydney. I could fly down or take the train. I've been thinking about heading down for the weekend and staying with family and chasing something up over the weekend and maybe trying to get to a dogs game in the bargain. The problem with Armidale is that relatively few cars come on the market, so there isn't much pressure for people to be competitive with how they price them. I won't overpay though. If need be I'll head down to find something.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I'm living in Armidale. It's close to an 8 hour drive to Sydney. I could fly down or take the train. I've been thinking about heading down for the weekend and staying with family and chasing something up over the weekend and maybe trying to get to a dogs game in the bargain. The problem with Armidale is that relatively few cars come on the market, so there isn't much pressure for people to be competitive with how they price them. I won't overpay though. If need be I'll head down to find something.
Yeah probably just get an idea of what kind of car you're after first and check if Car City have it first and probably organise a test drive when you're in town next.

http://www.carcity.com.au/

Wahesh

Reaction score
People who can't keep a lid on it in public. Yesterday when I was walking home, some stupid Greek bitch walks up to some Greek guy about some shit, fuck knows what, and goes on and start losing it at him over some shit worth nothing. Then she says to him (loud enough that everyone around can hear) "Do you know what you are? You are a Malaka" - I felt so ripping into her and saying SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU BITCH, EVERYONE KNOWS MALAKA MEANS WANKER. YOU WANT TO RIP INTO HIM, DO IT BEHIND CLOSED DOORS FFS... but then I would've been contradicting the thing that made me angry in the first place... not being able to keep a lid on it in public.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
People who can't keep a lid on it in public. Yesterday when I was walking home, some stupid Greek bitch walks up to some Greek guy about some shit, fuck knows what, and goes on and start losing it at him over some shit worth nothing. Then she says to him (loud enough that everyone around can hear) "Do you know what you are? You are a Malaka" - I felt so ripping into her and saying SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU BITCH, EVERYONE KNOWS MALAKA MEANS WANKER. YOU WANT TO RIP INTO HIM, DO IT BEHIND CLOSED DOORS FFS... but then I would've been contradicting the thing that made me angry in the first place... not being able to keep a lid on it in public.
Some people just don't feel like they can get their point across if it's not dramatically presented and public. Much of the time it's even stuff that they're repeating. It's probably worse for the bloke involved. One of my cousins made me laugh by saying when shit like that happens, that she feels like going up and saying "if you are going to argue louydly in public about something, at least be polite enough to give the onlookers some background information about what the fight is about so they know which side to feel sympathetic for.

One of my sisters pisses me off with her repetitive need to go into the same dramatic bullshit. The sister in question hasn't spoken to my mum for close to 12 years over something that happened back then. Yesterday I was talking about one of my nieces that moved away from Sydney last year, saying I miss being able to talk to her before going to Sydney, because she usually knew which sister in sydney was fighting with which other one and what they're fighting about. Made the mistake of saying the arguments are usually pretty pointless anyway and that holding grudges over small shit is silly with family because nobody else really has your back. I then had to listen to my sister going on about the argument 12 years ago between her and mum. Felt like yelling my sister and saying that the conversation wasn't even about mum which would have been pretty pointless, because it just means she'll turn the waterworks on and start abusing me. I wasn't fucking involved in the situation and I cop an earful about it 5-6 times a year when she wants to bring it up.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Some people just don't feel like they can get their point across if it's not dramatically presented and public. Much of the time it's even stuff that they're repeating. It's probably worse for the bloke involved. One of my cousins made me laugh by saying when shit like that happens, that she feels like going up and saying "if you are going to argue louydly in public about something, at least be polite enough to give the onlookers some background information about what the fight is about so they know which side to feel sympathetic for.

One of my sisters pisses me off with her repetitive need to go into the same dramatic bullshit. The sister in question hasn't spoken to my mum for close to 12 years over something that happened back then. Yesterday I was talking about one of my nieces that moved away from Sydney last year, saying I miss being able to talk to her before going to Sydney, because she usually knew which sister in sydney was fighting with which other one and what they're fighting about. Made the mistake of saying the arguments are usually pretty pointless anyway and that holding grudges over small shit is silly with family because nobody else really has your back. I then had to listen to my sister going on about the argument 12 years ago between her and mum. Felt like yelling my sister and saying that the conversation wasn't even about mum which would have been pretty pointless, because it just means she'll turn the waterworks on and start abusing me. I wasn't fucking involved in the situation and I cop an earful about it 5-6 times a year when she wants to bring it up.
Bro just tell her you've had enough. If you click it at her I reckon she'll get the message that you don't want to talk about it. That's usually what it takes. And I don't mean just tell her, actually click it at her and tell her you're sick of it.

But yes ladies are usually good at holding grudges over useless pointless stuff.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bro just tell her you've had enough. If you click it at her I reckon she'll get the message that you don't want to talk about it. That's usually what it takes. And I don't mean just tell her, actually click it at her and tell her you're sick of it.

But yes ladies are usually good at holding grudges over useless pointless stuff.
I have told her before more than once. It's just one of those issues where she's certain that she can still garner sympathy. I've learned the best response is just to groan mildly and not say anything to allow her to draw it out. It usually only lasts two minutes if I signal that I'm not getting bck into he one sided discussion.Sympathy draws it out, getting angry and saying I don't want to hear it again redirects the anger at me. Ignoring it usually means she knows she can't drag on her pet argument.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Video games becoming a vessel of liberal revisionist history. Trying to brainwash dumb ***** into believing females served the front lines in ww2 amongst the allied forces like France, uk and America lollllll.
It seems certain females/lefties want all the glory yet go through none of the sacrifices the men actually made due to them being men. Oh it’s offensive women aren’t portrayed in ww2 games? It’s prob more offensive for the men still living with the scars from their sacrifices in ww2 fucken hell.
I’m looking at you battlefield 5. Oh and to add extra empowerment to the women fighting the front lines, she’s got a prosthetic fkn limb lol. I just can’t deal with this coz people actually believe this as historical fact.