Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some Bulldogs players I've hated.

Daniel Holdsworth
Mbye as a half.
Ben Roberts
She Rex
But Lichaa takes the cake by a country mile.
I cannot fathom how a whole leagues club is allowing him to be in the side.
Do they not see his short-comings?
Every conversation about footy I had today was about how frustrating it is to see him in first grade.
Come on mate, he cant be as bad as SHE-REX???
HAHAHA

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
a thousand times worse cause he is in such a crucial position.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
By the time he picks it up off the ground, does a gay pirouette and triple pumps it the defensive line is in the face of our forwards and halves

Also he can’t pass off the ground from
Left to right what so ever
Hence Foran gets zero ball in the red zone

I won’t watch another dogs game if he is starting hooker

Call
Me a shit ***** supporter all you want
I value my health and don’t need to be depressed by this imposter after every game
He is a fraud who’s robbing our club of fg money
I’d never call you a shit ***** supporter maybe a shit ***** but never a shit **** supporter lol jokes brother I feel your pain

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flick on Broncos v Storm and watch the 2 #9 (smith and mculloch). Both pick the ball up and pass straight away. The room that this creates for outside backs is phenomenal.. not only do they pass straight away whilst waiting for the ball to be played they are summing up the defense and deciding where to attack... Lichaa is KILLING us with his 2 seconds of lateral running. Defense is all over us before the outside backs even see the ball. Replacing Lichaa next week is #1 priority for pay. If he can't see this then pack your bags Deano cause we ain't going to win with Hasler style of loyalty to average players.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Don’t know who the hooker was in that side but the poor **** just turned over in his grave Lol
Barry Jensen.
Pretty sure he is still alive.
Newtown Jets 1977 season.
2 wins for the season, first & last game.

l_1979 scanlens card 201501240096.jpg

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We desperately needed Lichaa's running game yesterday to make use of tired fat Rooster forwards. Instead we got the usual 1-2 step jink followed by a slow and spiralling hospital pass.
Wasnt there an article out to stating he's watched what Cook did to the Roosters last week... and that Lichaa now knows what to target etc blah blah blah...

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
We should thank Hasler for his demise, Ennis left us and the newly recruited young Lichaa got thrown in the deep end in his first full first grade season without allowing for a utility as a backup on the bench forcing him to make 40 to 70 tackles a game that caused damages to both shoulders ultimately causing his slowness in his ball distribution game.
put this into the crazy lichaa excuse portfolio

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Today I wanted a non Bulldogs view so I asked 5 different friends (leaguies) this question

‘What in your opinion is wrong with the Dogs attack’

Various answers all with a common denominator ‘Lichaa’

‘Slower than a wet week at d half’

‘Stifles your momentum’

‘Only hooker in comp with shit passing’

They are Broncos, Storm, Eels, Roosters and of course Warriors fans

Good to get a different fans viewpoint just in case we were being harsh

To be fair I thought Lichaa had been good by and large this season so far ...but last night he did my fkn head in

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lewis to the halves with Foran
Jmk to Hooker
Lichaa to lock

Brown on the bench...

You want better attacking whilst keeping your defence in tact... there is your solution.

addoujspark

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lichaa under fatigue has never worked. Witnessed that for x4 seasons. Last chance for him would be in jumper number 14 and kept fresh in shorter stints.
Not even bro he looks tired from the get go and offers nothing but shit delayed passes famanu brown has showed so much in nsw cup deserves a shot at starting licha play NSW cup to wake him up

froggy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
OK so Hoppa, JJ and Montoya are more dangerous than RFM & the Mozzes. Interesting perspective there. The strongest side in pretty much every league team in history has been the left side. That's why the ball goes there most often. But hey, let's blame Lichaa for doing what all hookers have done for 110 years.
No, I’m not saying Hoppa and Montoya are more dangerous. I’m saying Foran hardly got any ball from Lichaa because he doesn’t know how to pass left to right.
Plus don’t think the Morris’ are as dangerous as you think.
If Lichaa is still there next week I would like to see Foran switch with JMK.
Also, not sure where you get this left side is where all the champions played. You will find most average footballers mainly pass right to left hence why the ball goes left most times.
Great players like Ricky Stuart and Andrew Johns could play both sides of the ruck.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
No, I’m not saying Hoppa and Montoya are more dangerous. I’m saying Foran hardly got any ball from Lichaa because he doesn’t know how to pass left to right.
Plus don’t think the Morris’ are as dangerous as you think.
If Lichaa is still there next week I would like to see Foran switch with JMK.
Also, not sure where you get this left side is where all the champions played. You will find most average footballers mainly pass right to left hence why the ball goes left most times.
Great players like Ricky Stuart and Andrew Johns could play both sides of the ruck.
I think Foran & Mybe can look for the inside ball from Hoppa more.
Hoppa runs hard and can get his arms free.
Wouldn’t mind seeing Hoppa move to wing and try Holland or Olive at no.4 that may also help with attack.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
NEEDS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WORSE PLAYER IN NRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'M NOT SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT PAY OR ANYONE ELSE BUT I HATE LICHAA WITH A PASSION.
ANY OTHER DUMMY HALF AND WE WOULD OF WON MORE GAMES NOW. SO, SO BAD.
Didn’t he play out of his skin during the last3 rounds last season when the Dogs went on a winning run ?
He showed then what he’s capable of.
This year it’s a totally different story

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LICHAA AT LOCK

Lichaa is not who we need at hooker for reasons everyone has discussed and I agree with. But he is our best defender with 40+ tackles per game so that's pretty solid and every team needs that. I think he will be better served at lock and move Jackson tighter into the second row. I think it's worth a go as we aren't getting much from our reserves also. Put Brown in at hooker and see what happens. It's worth a go and moving a player where you least expect him to play can change his style and bring the best out of him. Really, what do we have to lose?

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I were Pay, based on our season to date, our current roster & junior woes, this would be my team for next round;

1. Hoppa. Pushes up and ball plays and can catch a ball.
2. Bmoz
3. Jmoz
4. Mbye Push him to front line so he has to be involved and use the talents he possesses but doesn't currently use
5. Holland Competent but no world beater
6. Lewis Cant understand why this kid isnt being given a crack. He isnt fast but he has footy instinct and you cant coach that
7. Foran Has to move to HB to accommodate Lewis
8. Woods
9. Brown Fast with instinct. would spark our attack
10. Klemmer
11.Jackson tempted to play him lock but Lichaa can go 80 and can tackle
12. RFM
13. Lichaa (When Tolman return put him in & lichaa to reserve grade)

14. Eastwood
15. JMK (backup half/hooker)
16. Fine
17. Anyone but Fualalo & Tualau. They have had their shot and are not 1st grade material.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I really don't understand the Lichaa to hooker talk if he's not good enough to play hooker he shouldn't be in the team.

He's not big enough to play lock and it makes the forward pack really small.

His defence is ok but he never dominates tackles and he has slow line speed while he would bring nothing in terms of hitups.

Status
Not open for further replies.