Status
Not open for further replies.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is it too harsh to ask for a season ending inj
It’s seriously gotten to that point

Ps I’m
Soooo sorry Aidan tolman, not your fault the inept hooker passes the ball to you and not the halves in the red zone

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He takes 2 steps before he passes the defence is on us 1 pass of the ruck our attack gets no time it’s time to put marshal king to hooker and give locklen Lewis a go
Agree with putting jmk in the 9 jersey, has pace, can actually pass, and good defence, he also gives 100%.

ibby

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He has to go he does my fuckin head to slow to predictable hold's the ball to long his fuckin hopeless worst hooker in the game jmk or brown at 9 and Lewis to 6 fuck lichaa of

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
The blokes a Magician. He has 3 good games at the back of last year and fools everyone into giving him a new contract...
He was out.
We let him back in.
I couldn't believe it after 3 awful seasons.
Despite what a lot of posters in the kennel may think Des didn’t instruct him to pass like shit and play like a headless chook.

Born&BredABulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He was out.
We let him back in.
I couldn't believe it after 3 awful seasons.
Despite what a lot of posters in the kennel may think Des didn’t instruct him to pass like shit and play like a headless chook.
As much as I think Hasler was a Desaster I agree with you there. That's probably why he didn't allow him to run the ball because he saw him doing the tango every time out of dummy half, the bloke has no idea.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Based on the Hasler rumors of not being allowed to run i always gave lichaa benefit of the doubt ....

but after last night and 7 rounds in. This guy needs to go!!! Asap!! He ruins so much momentum with his shitty decisions!

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
As much as I think Hasler was a Desaster I agree with you there. That's probably why he didn't allow him to run the ball because he saw him doing the tango every time out of dummy half, the bloke has no idea.
Lichaa gets paid $300k a year to play football.
Why can't he pass off the ground?
Why can't he throw a sprial pass on both sides?

This shit of picking up the ball taking two steps and then throwing a floater sees the defence cover the ten meters every time.

We need to try someone else at 9!!

Born&BredABulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lichaa gets paid $300k a year to play football.
Why can't he pass off the ground?
Why can't he throw a sprial pass on both sides?

This shit of picking up the ball taking two steps and then throwing a floater sees the defence cover the ten meters every time.

We need to try someone else at 9!!
I'm not disagreeing with you bud I totally agree. We just need to try someone else the idiot needs to go along with about another 6 players and free up the salary cap.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not disagreeing with you bud I totally agree. We just need to try someone else the idiot needs to go along with about another 6 players and free up the salary cap.
Problem is I think he signed another 3 year contract?
It's like one of those reoccurring nightmares.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i didnt ever understand what his potential was, he cant pass, i assume he cant kick because he hasnt kicked, he isnt fast, he isnt a strong defender 1 on 1

its not like he has something and if he could add something else then he would be great

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Time to drop lichha and put jmk to 9 and blood lewis at 6 i think he has x factor about him

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What absaloutly drives me insane is that we bloody offered this dud a new contract and he showed some promising signs end of last year... then all of a sudden his back to his old ways and to make things worse he came out saying he knows how to get to the roosters after watching Cook carve up... lol you dumb ****... he prob ran 2-3 times the whole game and do not tell me our forwards won’t making metres... the guy is a myth and he just needs to quit it or bulk up and play some second row cause he has no idea when it comes to dummy half...

As for that Foran is mia again and after a few touches towards the end of the game he was the only one who looked semi fresh. The guy just gets mia to much for my standards and he has no control of the team what so ever
Because Foran is an out and out number 6.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because Foran is an out and out number 6.
Ok so why play him in 7? Obviously it’s what he and the coach think it’s best and if you have the 7 on your back then bloody play a 7 role. Don’t go mia in a time when your team needs you. Foran ain’t no amature and newbie. He should be able to direct a team around the paddock.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
We desperately needed Lichaa's running game yesterday to make use of tired fat Rooster forwards. Instead we got the usual 1-2 step jink followed by a slow and spiralling hospital pass.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What other NRL sise would Lichaa start in?

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I am bewildered
He played a man of the match performances in the last 3 rounds 2017 Surprised us all including the opposition, that change our minds about him and now this...Why ?????????
Common Deno... spark up the team
I would pick this team for next round

1 Mbye
2 B Morris
3 JMK...can be better center than 5/8
4 Hopoate
5 Montoya
6 Foran....needs to move back to 5/8 under the circumstances
7 Frawley...will play better as a 1/2
8 Klemmer
9 Brown...will provide the spark that is missing
10 Woods