Not open for further replies.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lewis to the halves with Foran
Jmk to Hooker
Lichaa to lock

Brown on the bench...

You want better attacking whilst keeping your defence in tact... there is your solution.
Agree with all these selections or maybe jj at lock Lichaa on bench

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Parramatta are the only team with a worse number 9

Let's take a look at the top 2 teams and their spine.

Dragons - Dufty, Widdop, Hunt, McInnes
Warriors - Tuivasa-Sheck, Green, Johnson, Luke

If we are ever going to have a tilt at the premiership our spine needs to be of similar quality.

Let's look at bottom of the ladder Parramatta:

-No fullback for first 5 rounds - Gutherson back from injury IS NOT a long term option too injury prone
-Norman
-Moses = defensive turnstile
-poor dummy half options

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How does anyone think Lichaa would in any way be suitable at lock?
We don't, but we have nothing to lose. First and foremost he needs to be dropped from hooker. I think his defence is one reason and only time will tell if he is suitable by proving himself but I'm being upfront I don't have another reason to back myself up because he doesn't show anything else lol. It's just that in the past, players have been completely different players with a positional switch. I'm scrapeing the barrel here.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I want JMK at hooker. but honestly in this ISP game Brown has done enough to warrant selection infront of Lichaa

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Agree with all these selections or maybe jj at lock Lichaa on bench
The closest thing we have to a solid right hand side backrower is Martin if we want to move JJ to lock. His so close to getting his NRL debut but his stamina is still a bit off, cannot do high intensity for longer periods and its a worry considering he'll be defending next to Hoppa and Foran.

Lichaa is a big body, his not a small boy and has plenty of skills to be a ball playing lock. As we all know he can already defend like hell in the middle so I think he can be a really good lock who can add something in attack for us.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How does anyone think Lichaa would in any way be suitable at lock?

Lichaa is a big body, his not a small boy and has plenty of skills to be a ball playing lock. As we all know he can already defend like hell in the middle so I think he can be a really good lock who can add something in attack for us.

Some of the best locks the dogs ever had which I have seen were Dymock, Norton and Grimaldi... All ball playing workers just like Lichaa and certainly not props.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Some of the best locks the dogs ever had which I have seen were Dymock, Norton and Grimaldi... All ball playing workers just like Lichaa and certainly not props.
He’s 90kg that’s not a big body and when you have another hooker on the field it makes the pack tiny. He hasn’t really shown himself to be some expert ball player either. The front row will have to work over time to compensate for his lack of hit ups too the ball playing lock is a thing of the past now. If he can’t get into the team being a hooker he doesn’t deserve to be in the team.

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Lichaa's ass and turning circle is like a b-double.

Lichaa can ball play? The only balls he has been playing with were Des' and now Pay's

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He’s still injured from the pre season. It was some cheekbone cyst that sounded pretty nasty I’m not sure when he’s back.
Fucken wrap him up like a mummy and throw him in 1st grade next week

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We don't, but we have nothing to lose. First and foremost he needs to be dropped from hooker. I think his defence is one reason and only time will tell if he is suitable by proving himself but I'm being upfront I don't have another reason to back myself up because he doesn't show anything else lol. It's just that in the past, players have been completely different players with a positional switch. I'm scrapeing the barrel here.
Lichaa is a very soft defender mate.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He’s 90kg that’s not a big body and when you have another hooker on the field it makes the pack tiny. He hasn’t really shown himself to be some expert ball player either. The front row will have to work over time to compensate for his lack of hit ups too the ball playing lock is a thing of the past now. If he can’t get into the team being a hooker he doesn’t deserve to be in the team.
His a big boy for a hooker and will continue to grow. I get where your coming from in regards to increased workloads for the other forwards but he can still run the ball just like backs run the ball up these days and he can keep defending the way he does. People keep saying its a thing of the past yet people think we are playing the same footy as 5 yrs ago. The game is speeding up and smaller better ball playing forwards will be back, best get ahead of the rest earlier because Lichaa is worth toiling with and deserves to be in the team week in week out.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lichaa's ass and turning circle is like a b-double.

Lichaa can ball play? The only balls he has been playing with were Des' and now Pay's
That's funny but yes he can, never seen him slot into the halves?

Status
Not open for further replies.