Not open for further replies.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can't blame Sutton tonight.
58% possession.
Run for 400 more meters.
100 less tackles.

Lichaa has to be worst passer I have ever seen in 1st grade rugby league!!!!
Why did Sutton change his mind on penalties? Why did he penalise 1 player for an incorrect play the ball which led to the only try of the game & neglected 45 others from the Roosters? Why did he swallow his whistle in the second half? All I want is consistency. He failed miserably tonight!

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Newsflash! As an incentive to get their supporters to the next game the dogs are providing free blow up beds and pillows so if we get bored chitless we can take a nap.
bookies are offering great odds for the next 10 dogs game to see if we can go scoreless

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bloody hell! I only saw about one chance to kick behind the Roosters for a try, the high ball was on, pity we didn't get there.
Great game to watch, the Dogs are back, we can hold our heads up anyway.
Great game to watch?

Fuk me

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not many may agree but we were not playing like a tired side and in fact I believe the effort was the best I have seen all season.

Our attack wasn’t coming off but pay some credit to the Roosters as there defence was phenomenal.

Hoppa and Montoya were non threatening all game(again) and cost us a try but other then that we played well enough to win but were up against a brick wall tonight.

Our defence was good as well, as there is more than 6 points in that roosters lineup.

To all the JMK haters out there one of them being myself I believe the points from him will come.
The Bulldogs never looked threatening tonight. I don’t think at any stage I thought they’d be scoring a try.
The Roosters were just as inept. They have fuck all chance of winning the comp.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Looks like all roosters did all week was practice tackling. Roosters defence was fantastic. So was ours. Hate the loss, but we werent shit. This year is a rebuilding year, and Pay may be working on the defence first. Its hard to get good at both attack and def in a short time, at the same time. Thought it was our best defence all year, so i will take out of the match, and look forward to easier matches from here.
Mate doesn't excuse the fact we looked like imbeciles the whole game.

Yanni Gogolak

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He just doesn’t have natural footy instincts. He doesn’t anticipate anything at all and doesn’t have the knack of being at the right place at the right time.
Such a shame, Mbye is our best attacking weapon.... if it aint natural to him he should be coached to look for offloads

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We should have taken a few penalty goals imo

Nothing hurts more than scoreboard pressure

WestBeast

Peyow Peyow
Reaction score
Not many may agree but we were not playing like a tired side and in fact I believe the effort was the best I have seen all season.

Our attack wasn’t coming off but pay some credit to the Roosters as there defence was phenomenal.

Hoppa and Montoya were non threatening all game(again) and cost us a try but other then that we played well enough to win but were up against a brick wall tonight.

Our defence was good as well, as there is more than 6 points in that roosters lineup.

To all the JMK haters out there one of them being myself I believe the points from him will come.
They couldn’t even pass the ball , they were gassed as fuck

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Why did Sutton change his mind on penalties? Why did he penalise 1 player for an incorrect play the ball which led to the only try of the game & neglected 45 others from the Roosters? Why did he swallow his whistle in the second half? All I want is consistency. He failed miserably tonight!
Yeah but same every game in the NRL.
The referees are terrible.
There is no consistency in the refereeing decisions in any NRL game.
Having said that we had enought possession and territory to win that game three times over.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If lichaa is named at hooker next week I will officially give it away this season

Any hooker whom can’t pass from left to right to hit our most expensive player on the 5th should be in reserve grade

Slow arse lame retard
I’m sorry tolman for the abuse
It’s the dumb ***** who’s playing under 7s hitup shit

Status
Not open for further replies.