Not open for further replies.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
cant believe on sportsbets we are at better odd than Manly to win the premiership.. lol

meanwhile Manly leads Eels 24-0
Because crazy Bulldogs fans have put big money on us winning the comp.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Michael Chee-Kam 33

Tim Grant 184

Mahe Fonua 50

Chris McQueen 154

Tuimoala Lolohea 66

Josh Reynolds 138

Jesse Sue 101

You won't find another team in the NRL with that much first grade experience in reserve grade.
Yes you would..the current Bulldogs first grade squad..who should be in reserve grade..
I hope they do well..that win last night was fantastic..but the difference is the overall quality with experience of the entire squad/club compared to everyone else..Effort and sheer courage only gets you so far..that effort takes its toll in a long NRL season..where a team like West Tigers have to play their optimum to win each week..some teams can be in cruise mode and still win..it’s only round 2..

Who knows though.. what will be interesting is when they play Storm again in four weeks..

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ffs put the whistle away

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Clown Cecchin is 1 metre from the ball being lost, still needs the bunker to help him out

Too many offside penalties. On one of the sets the ref was getting Manly back 12m. They might be doing it more often but the camera angle rarely shows it.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Look how simple this shit is. Forwards just running onto the ball and and they're carving up Parra. Fucking hell this is depressing.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The Hayne effect is in action.

The coach killer is lining up his next prey - the myth Brad Arthur

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Because crazy Bulldogs fans have put big money on us winning the comp.
Feel so sorry for them tbh. If I didn’t contain my objective ness throughout the off season I would have been one of them.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Look how simple this shit is. Forwards just running onto the ball and and they're carving up Parra. Fucking hell this is depressing.
Direct play.

Good decoy runners they haven't even had to score with their wingers to get to 18-nil up.

Thompson looks like a good pick up for Manly, Lewis Brown OUT.

Tacky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yes you would..the current Bulldogs first grade squad..who should be in reserve grade..
I hope they do well..that win last night was fantastic..but the difference is the overall quality with experience of the entire squad/club compared to everyone else..Effort and sheer courage only gets you so far..that effort takes its toll in a long NRL season..where a team like West Tigers have to play their optimum to win each week..some teams can be in cruise mode and still win..it’s only round 2..

Who knows though.. what will be interesting is when they play Storm again in four weeks..
Yeah, we really lack attacking skill. We're relying on or grit and toughness to get us wins and we won't be a premiership threat until we get some skill into our squad. Our defence will take us places tho and it's the best platform for building a team.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Direct play.

Good decoy runners they haven't even had to score with their wingers to get to 18-nil up.

Thompson looks like a good pick up for Manly, Lewis Brown OUT.
I don't understand why we aren't playing like this..why do our forwards refuse to run onto the ball? Shits me to death.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don't understand why we aren't playing like this..why do our forwards refuse to run onto the ball? Shits me to death.
That's the game plan. We have the players to player better than what manly are atm....

I have a feeling we dont win more than 2 games of our first 10. We'll see Georgalis as coach....

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Its called chit for brains that's why they can't run on to it

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
May I suggest that they put money in the right place like taking the wooden spoon at this rate.
Manly in again score Manly 36 Parra 0 !! Try set up by guess who LLoyd Perret ex dogs forward

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Lloyd Perrett again. He's dominating. Glad we got rid of him.
This a joke? He just got on and had a pass that was a push out and Jake fell over the line.

Eels accepted they are back to spooners again about 10 mins before.

Manly been good but let’s be real Lloyd’s done nothing. Lanes been average at best too.

Taupau, Sironen, Thompson, Addin Fonua have been good.

Dce and Jake amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.