Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
lol the fans cheer taking the 2 to make it 50-0

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The good news is we get to be off the bottom of the ladder for a few days.

Also Inglis booed in the Panthers Rabbits game when coming off. Is it because he’s indigenous or because he beats women? Panthers have apologised because it was racially motivated but didn’t say if people were actually yelling out racist shit.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The good news is we get to be off the bottom of the ladder for a few days.

Also Inglis booed in the Panthers Rabbits game when coming off. Is it because he’s indigenous or because he beats women? Panthers have apologised because it was racially motivated but didn’t say if people were actually yelling out racist shit.
It's penrith I hardly think there's much doubt

Tacky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I love watching them..gee that was a great game last night .. I thought oh shit they’d loss with Melbourne’s try..and a man down... than BOOM next thing you know Suliasi Vunivalu cracks under pressure..Tiges pounce..they score ..Storm get the ball from the restart..they still win..awesome stuff.. So well deserved..

Ps..They even nabbed Kasiano..the human suburb..in goal after restart from a penalty conversion!
Did you catch Lawrence smashing Slater and then Brooks getting in his face? Something every NSW fan can enjoy.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I am a bit concern now.

up untill this game , only way was up for us..... now parra fucked up for us.

damn you parra!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
actually serpent is here ffs, he has probably been desensitised to the eels by now

Status
Not open for further replies.