NRL Round 2 | Non Bulldogs Team Lists & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They've beaten both teams that beat us this year.
The difference between the tigers and our players, the tigers have enthusiasm, run hard and actually want to win and they put in 100%, the only time our team have enthusiasm, run hard and put in 100% is when their running to the atm to see if their pay went in.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The difference between the tigers and our players, the tigers have enthusiasm, run hard and actually want to win and they put in 100%, the only time our team have enthusiasm, run hard and put in 100% is when their running to the atm to see if their pay went in.
difference is that ivan was at the tigers most of last year and has alot more in game assessment and recruitment time to get things the way he wants them. Give Pay time and things shall improve.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
difference is that ivan was at the tigers most of last year and has alot more in game assessment and recruitment time to get things the way he wants them. Give Pay time and things shall improve.
I ain’t blaming Pay..I blame the players..the commitment just wasn’t there.. The Dogs have a lot more rep quality players than the Tiges..yet the Tigers knocked over the best drilled side in the comp because their effort and attitude created the opportunities to do so..

I’ve personally never had a problem seeing the Dogs lose if it’s obvious they ‘put in’..but they looked unfit and unfocused..hopefully they can turn it around as..afterall..it is only round 2!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
A little off topic but im keen to see the blues this season under his coaching. I love the way he reads the games and rates certain players. On the footy show he just said Jack Wighton isnt a fullback and should play centre. Always agreed with this one, makes to many errors out the back, but would make an excellent all round centre thanks to his excellent tackling technique and powerful running style. Raiders need to drop that lazy Leilua and move him imo, they have weak unfit forwards (much like us) but are spolied in the backs with him, Cotric, Rapana and Croker.
Keen to see the Knights up against them tonight, should be entertaining.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
A little off topic but im keen to see the blues this season under his coaching. I love the way he reads the games and rates certain players. On the footy show he just said Jack Wighton isnt a fullback and should play centre. Always agreed with this one, makes to many errors out the back, but would make an excellent all round centre thanks to his excellent tackling technique and powerful running style. Raiders need to drop that lazy Leilua and move him imo, they have weak unfit forwards (much like us) but are spolied in the backs with him, Cotric, Rapana and Croker.
Keen to see the Knights up against them tonight, should be entertaining.
Yeah state of origin is the only thing that has kept me sane in the last few years,even if the dogs are playing like busteds I can count on The maroons to crush the blues and make me feel better lol

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

it fucken sucks that this post can be applied on us every year since 2012.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah state of origin is the only thing that has kept me sane in the last few years,even if the dogs are playing like busteds I can count on The maroons to crush the blues and make me feel better lol
Well i hope you're feeling for us bulldog/blues supporters maroon. We are completely insane:confused::confused:

Tacky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
True.. As the season goes on it takes its toll.. And there’s not much quality depth to their roster.. However it’s great to watch while it lasts..and it lays the foundation for a bright future..until other clubs poach their homegrown talent!
Not much depth?
Players who didn't play against the Storm:
Jesse Sue
Chris McQueen
Mahe Fonua
Taane Milne
Josh Reynolds
Michael Chee-Kam
Tim Grant
Jacob Liddle
JJ Felise
Tuimoala Lolohea
(Granted some of those players are better than others but, they all have first grade experience)

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Not much depth?
Jesse Sue
Chris McQueen
Mahe Fonua
Taane Milne
Josh Reynolds
Michael Chee-Kam
Tim Grant
Jacob Liddle
JJ Felise
Tuimoala Lolohea
(Granted some of those players are better than others but, they all have first grade experience)
I was wondering how long it would be before you turned up

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Tigers are just playing high intensity footy and pressuring other teams with their defence. The pack isn't anything flash, but they're fit and playing hard and direct and laying a good enough platform. They also have backs that have some pace, agility, footwork and strength so they can actually beat defenders, breaks tackles and offload the ball to get sets rolling. Meanwhile we have garbage.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Not much depth?
Jesse Sue
Chris McQueen
Mahe Fonua
Taane Milne
Josh Reynolds
Michael Chee-Kam
Tim Grant
Jacob Liddle
JJ Felise
Tuimoala Lolohea
Six out of Nine of them have an average of 33 first grade appearances..It’s generally considered its about 100 games of first grade before a player nails down the ability to survive a full Nrl season..that’s playing and training.. Add this to some of the team who ran out last night..

So it’s a pretty big ask if a large injury toll hits the Tiges..

Tacky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Six out of Nine of them have an average of 33 first grade appearances..It’s generally considered its about 100 games of first grade before a player nails down the ability to survive a full Nrl season..that’s playing and training.. Add this to some of the team who ran out last night..

So it’s a pretty big ask if a large injury toll hits the Tiges..
Michael Chee-Kam 33

Tim Grant 184

Mahe Fonua 50

Chris McQueen 154

Tuimoala Lolohea 66

Josh Reynolds 138

Jesse Sue 101

You won't find another team in the NRL with that much first grade experience in reserve grade.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It’s always good I can still make myself feel better after the dogs are shit by feeding off the misery of the eels and the Hayne trayneeeeeee brooooo

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
cant believe on sportsbets we are at better odd than Manly to win the premiership.. lol

meanwhile Manly leads Eels 24-0

Status
Not open for further replies.