NRL Round 2 | Non Bulldogs Team Lists & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Raiders playing negative trying to defend a 2 point lead with their rubbish defence lmao

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
So is now where we start a thread suggesting Brad Arthur can't coach and we need to get Brian Smith to take over as a supervising coach??? I mean really has an established FG coach ever in the history of rugby league given up an 18 point lead in one game and then got lapped by a mob of plonkers in the second game. Eels will be looking to poach Deano by Tuesday surely!!
OK then I get it that Arthur needs a bit of time to get it together and so Brian Smith won't be getting an apartment overlooking the Parramatta drain any time soon. So what about Ricky? I mean come on he's a premiership winning coach who has had a superstar outfit for years and here we have his team give up 18 against the Titans and now give up a lead against the wooden spooners for the last three years. A team that has a perennial loser in Pearce running the side. Surely Brian Smith has to buy an apartment in Canberra doesn't he? Doesn't he?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
@Gotenks is right, we defend like the raiders.

in fact we play like the raiders. and it is the thing that i feared the most. pay has been hanging around that loser, ricky stuart too long and the loser has rubbed off on him.
I have no idea why Pay implemented the same defensive system they use at Canberra lol. Not like our defence required a major overhaul anyway, just needed to be a little more aggressive and lift our line speed...

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Raiders have leaked 30 points in both games like us. Big similarities you are right @Gotenks

Raiders looked shot to bits from a simple shift from Newcastle just like we did against Roosters.

WHY DID WE HIRE A COACH WHO DID AN APPRENTICESHIP UNDER RICKY STUART FFS???

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Raiders have leaked 30 points in both games like us. Big similarities you are right @Gotenks

Raiders looked shot to bits from a simple shift from Newcastle just like we did against Roosters.

WHY DID WE HIRE A COACH WHO DID AN APPRENTICESHIP UNDER RICKY STUART FFS???
Dean pay better wake up, and get this defence sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.