NRL Round 2 | Non Bulldogs Team Lists & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Our squad should do a video review of the west tigers game to see what commitment in defence looks like!!!
In a team with many more changes than ours.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Our squad should do a video review of the west tigers game to see what commitment in defence looks like!!!
In a team with many more changes than ours.
You said it..they were up against it all game..they were in Melbourne..against the reigning premiers..a team full of rep players..they conceded 18 penalties..the most for a winning side to concede in NRL history.. just outstanding..
Dogs sure could learn a little bit about effort from this game..

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The club should do a video session and say "this is Dogs of War / Madness bla bla blah.....not the shit you dish out every week!!"
Well done to the Tigpies....I bet they're not wooden spoon favourites anymore after beating two of the Premiership favourites. I think we have taken that mantle now.....how sad.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s the effort and commitment they give that’s so impressive..after they conceded the try..they kicked off and nailed Kasiano in the ingoal area..
Yep the tigers are really playing for each other at the moment their defence in that match was just outstanding but their enthusiasm is also really impressive and that's good coaching

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yep the tigers are really playing for each other at the moment their defence in that match was just outstanding but their enthusiasm is also really impressive and that's good coaching
I agree but in this day and age how long can they keep it up? They are enjoyable to watch and you can see that they won't give up but twenty three more games left in the season......

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I agree but in this day and age how long can they keep it up? They are enjoyable to watch and you can see that they won't give up but twenty three more games left in the season......
Yeah you're right it's a big ask to do it for the rest of the season but they are on the right track. I just hope the dogs can emulate some of what the tigpies are doing

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
100% correct..And Phil Gould said he looked tired from coaching and punted him..

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
True.. As the season goes on it takes its toll.. And there’s not much quality depth to their roster.. However it’s great to watch while it lasts..and it lays the foundation for a bright future..until other clubs poach their homegrown talent!

Status
Not open for further replies.