The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Whats the ***** work number I'll ring it up and say what's what pm me bro I'll sort the tip rat out
LMFAO - I love you bro!. She's always on the phone and doesn't stop talking. If you manage to catch her when she's not talking, I'll actually want to be enjoying the peace and quiet - that is of course if she's not auditioning for the role of chewbacca.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I couldn't handle that for more than 3 seconds would love to wind up a baseball bat and destroy its head , but then you would have to listen to the **** slurp custard through a straw, loud eaters and ***** that suck their fingers after eating boils my fucking blood
i have a **** just like that in the next pod, slurps and makes a irritating noise with his spoon in the bottom of the tin, smells like catfood and i tell him to fuck it off

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I couldn't handle that for more than 3 seconds would love to wind up a baseball bat and destroy its head , but then you would have to listen to the **** slurp custard through a straw, loud eaters and ***** that suck their fingers after eating boils my fucking blood

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
LMFAO - I love you bro!. She's always on the phone and doesn't stop talking. If you manage to catch her when she's not talking, I'll actually want to be enjoying the peace and quiet - that is of course if she's not auditioning for the role of chewbacca.
Hook it up man we will time it perfect.we will make sure your facing her when i call and watch her turn to shit :tearsofjoy:

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Trial by media, someone get me a stat declaration so I can prove my point against the Alzheimer motherfuckers.

Wahesh

Reaction score
The Police for hammering motorcycle clubs over knives and snakes, is that it?
Snakes as pets require a license. If you do not have a license for a snake, you legally cannot own them, and if you have a license, the police, legally, cannot do shit.

As for knives, well... no explanation needed.

Wahesh

Reaction score
It's that time of day again friends. Instead of the wash, rinse, repeat "FUCK FUCK FUCK" I'm just going to say this...

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Snakes as pets require a license. If you do not have a license for a snake, you legally cannot own them, and if you have a license, the police, legally, cannot do shit.

As for knives, well... no explanation needed.
I had a snake when I was a kid. We didn't have a license but my mum's friend had a license so we got the snake that way. Diamond Python. It was an awesome snake until my mum left the heat lamp on high and the snake became BBQ'd snake. She did the same thing with my pet budgie when she left it next to the window in direct view of the sun on a hot day. I think she just didn't like animals.

In her defence when my parents went away I agreed to feed the animals and forgot that we had fish for the first few weeks. By the time they got back we had one very fat fish left. Who knew that gold fish were cannibals.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I had a snake when I was a kid. We didn't have a license but my mum's friend had a license so we got the snake that way. Diamond Python. It was an awesome snake until my mum left the heat lamp on high and the snake became BBQ'd snake. She did the same thing with my pet budgie when she left it next to the window in direct view of the sun on a hot day. I think she just didn't like animals.

In her defence when my parents went away I agreed to feed the animals and forgot that we had fish for the first few weeks. By the time they got back we had one very fat fish left. Who knew that gold fish were cannibals.
I find that quite odd as Goldfish tend to eat bite-size edibles. Speaking of cannibalism, goldfish are known to eat their own eggs.

Sick little fucks they are...

https://www.mypetwarehouse.com.au/my-pet-blog/pet-care/fish/do-goldfish-eat-each-other

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
The Police for hammering motorcycle clubs over knives and snakes, is that it?
That's the point to hit them on the biggest to the very smallest things to wear them down and try and get them to leave. If you are a fan of that strategy is another matter but that's what they openly say they are trying to achieve with this sort of policing. If you are a high ranking bikie you will be stopped a couple of times a week just to annoy you. Preferably when you are on the way to work or have your family in the car. that's what they do. Heaps of guys have left because its not worth the hassle.

There is an intelligent journalist who writes for Vice who explores if it is worth being in a club or not from the perspective of a member. He is a patched member of Mongols Mc Melbourne. his name is Mahmood Fazal. He is worth looking up.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pants grind my fucking gears my belt broke and the bit of electrical cord im using for a belt is pissing me off i got the shits and threw my pants out the house.
***** at work a laughing at me because im in boxers and no shoes but I'm comfy