Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I haven't seen Mysterious Girl by Peter Andre on here yet? lol

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Every time I hear Thunderstruck, I feel like getting in a SS Ute and doing burnouts in the desert lol
Here you go... I of course have enjoyed a bit of circle work in my time, but not sure if i would use a brand new ute to do it with...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Here you go... I of course have enjoyed a bit of circle work in my time, but not sure if i would use a brand new ute to do it with...

Thank you Sir!

PS didn't realise how old that ad is until I saw it was a VX Commo lol

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Seen noiseworks at the pialba hotel and nailed my girlfreind(at the time) behind a speaker while the boys where playing "Hot chilli woman"
so that one brings a smile every time i hear it!!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You just reminded me of 2 great Aussie songs-

Shit I loved ‘Take Me Back’ one of my favs of all time..Don’t forget the Kiwi influence my man..which I mistakenly thought was all of them so I thought they were from NZ and not Australia..and I would have suggested these guys straight away..they were awesome..They weren’t revered as much as they should have been.. Jon Stevens’ voice..the Kiwi..who I reckon looks a bit like Wayne Pearce..had one of the greatest voices ever.. Check out his live acoustic version on the ‘Take Me Back’..

Ps.. the whole group did an acoustic rendition on the Hey Hey it’s Saturday show years ago..here it is

PPS..Stevens looks like a cross between Wayne Peace and Charles Bronson this time..lol!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Damn you beat me to it. I obviously have to get up earlier in the morning.

I was going to use this video in response to the amateur who suggested Warrick Capper :p
@south of heaven you bastard beat me too..and exactly same reason I was gunna post Jacko too!

Ps.. I guess we are not Bloody individual!!

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Damn you beat me to it. I obviously have to get up earlier in the morning.

I was going to use this video in response to the amateur who suggested Warrick Capper :p
FMD I had done everything in my power to forget warrick capper and this thread has brought it all flooding back.......

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
FMD I had done everything in my power to forget warrick capper and this thread has brought it all flooding back.......
This thread may be going to a dark corner where it can;t come out of, but here is Stefan Dennis, aka Paul Robinson:

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Craig mclauchin "Mona" Fuck i just vomited in my mouth a bit

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Speaking of "Riding on Horses" - this commercial always gets me. The commentary in particular. Horses. Singing Horses :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.