Gay marriage plebiscite - Result YES to SSM

Should the law be changed to allow same-sex couples to marry?

• Yes

• No

• Not Voting

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Knock out blow
No.

Its not a fight.

Its a heated discussion.

We are all entitled to our opinions. And we are all entitled to debate them accordingly.

We both wont change each others opinions. But f it, we are allowed to debate.

If Zee wants to hold a grudge. Upto him

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
No.

Its not a fight.

Its a heated discussion.

We are all entitled to our opinions. And we are all entitled to debate them accordingly.

We both wont change each others opinions. But f it, we are allowed to debate.

If Zee wants to hold a grudge. Upto him
Trust me
Zee won't hold a grudge

Might get pissed at you for a while
But it won't last long

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I need a quick catch up
Save me the trouble of reading through all the posts

What's the general gist of the argument?
Zee said that Dogna's Mama is fat, Dogna said "oh now you didn't", Zee replied "oh yeah I did"

There was head wobbles and threats of claws. Think that's pretty much it.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Rules are already broken

Oi you two (zee and dogna) it is my responsibility to start shit fights in the lounge watch your steps

me and skip were getting banned for shit fight when you were called " M 10 " around here

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Zee said that Dogna's Mama is fat, Dogna said "oh now you didn't", Zee replied "oh yeah I did"

There was head wobbles and threats of claws. Think that's pretty much it.
That's what I thought
Cheers mate

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
me and skip were getting banned for shit fight when you were called " M 10 " around here
No one has had better shit fights on the kennel than us

Our fights are the stuff of legend

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He did answer your question. Love starts and stops with reciprocation and respect. The same way a consenting act of sex could be construed as an act of love, but a case of someone drugging someone and keeping them captive in the basement wouldn’t be.

We don’t stand against marriage as a society to discourage people from drugging others and keeping them captive in their basements.

Your argument is a diversionary one and it’s hurtful for consenting adults to have their relationships compared to instances of abuse where manipulation and control is a major part of that power dynamic.

I really don’t get how people don’t see this.
My argument is a diversionary one? What, live and let live is hurtful? You and the whole kennel know where I stand. I'm just using the logic of the uneducated/know it all bigots against them.

Just wait and see dirty pedo ***** use the legitimate argument to justify their evil ways.

Your mini rant against me is misdirected brother and quite shocked tbh especially knowing I'm happy now it was a clear win-win for all, well not all, fuck the haters and bigots on both sides.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Ni you’re not. Your vonisrisin is flawed and if you can’t see that, you need to think harder. Your line of questioning is fully snd hurtful.

I’m not saying you don’t have the right to ask, but it’s a silly and hurtful question.
No it's not.

You are the only linking it to LBGTI, not me.

Your my bro so I can't get mad at you but your the hurtful one trying to make me sound like I got something against the the alphabet label.

I'm fucking sick of people who know where I stand, avoiding a question they choose not to answer and deflecting it. Coming back with this consensual crap I'm not asking about or as you tried to do now by trying to make me something I'm not.

Fair go bro

Status
Not open for further replies.