Des getting Sacked Articles Mega Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have a different view from most of you guys here. I think he is having a great season for the warriors especially in the earlier rounds. His 1st half vs panthers was dominant. Missed only 1 game due to injury (failed to finish another).
If the question is can he carry us next year, the answer is probably need more than foran to do it judging by how the warriors going.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
No he is only coming here because his partner said that she only wanted him to play under Hasler If Hasler goes then don't expect Foran to be here which is a good thing because he is a dud now

Kieran Foran

He is an elite player of the game. The Warriors helped ‘rescue’ him for this season. He owes them a big end to the year. However if his pointless kick downfield with three-and-a-half minutes to go against the Panthers and with his side down by eight is an indication of where his head’s at, then I would struggle to pick him again. It’s just business and the Warriors have to put the club first. Look for a big performance from Kieran against the Cowboys on Saturday night.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/op...w/news-story/5bcbade7343efc082c106816ec00d9eb
What so now we think Voss is some sort of an expert on who should play and who shouldn't? Next you'll publish something from that knucklehead hadley. Call me a cab!

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Foran has done nothing since leaving Manly.

A broken player who will never return back to the physical and mental state why he was at Manly.

Foran cant even organise a root at a brothel these days, hence Hayson doing the organising for him.

The board fucked up badly this time by re-signing Hasler. They had the opportunity to sign Cleary beginning of next season or halfway through this season.

Nathan Cleary could of been brought in with a offer way too good to refuse, and Cleary would not of spent dumb money on Woods or signed a broken Foran. Cleary has already made astute and bargain basement buys in Matulino and Lolohea and these are some of the players we could of had at the dogs.
Cleary played FG at 18 and was already contracted to the Panthers. On what planet do you think we would be in some sort of position to undercut his father who was coach at the club at the time and come in with some wonderful offer for a schoolkid at a time when we had just signed Mbye? Perhaps we could have Jesus at 5/8. I'm sure he's available for the right price. Why haven't we signed him already. Of course, Des can't recruit anyone can he.

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Cleary played FG at 18 and was already contracted to the Panthers. On what planet do you think we would be in some sort of position to undercut his father who was coach at the club at the time and come in with some wonderful offer for a schoolkid at a time when we had just signed Mbye? Perhaps we could have Jesus at 5/8. I'm sure he's available for the right price. Why haven't we signed him already. Of course, Des can't recruit anyone can he.
Jesus wouldnt be enough at 5/8 under hasshit.

Thank fuck you are not on any coaching or advisory board of the Bulldogs.

Grab yourself a schmacko

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Jesus wouldnt be enough at 5/8 under hasshit.

Thank fuck you are not on any coaching or advisory board of the Bulldogs.

Grab yourself a schmacko
What, you pull names out of your backside and with some incredulity can't understand why we haven't signed them to the club and then when it is pointed out how ridiculous it is you get all worked up. Seems to me the schmackos are all yours.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are going to need a lot more then foran to save us. Just sack most of the team and start again.
For the 1,000,000,000,000,000,000, time instead of sacking most of the players, I'd sack you know how and keep most of the players.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tries assist the key category
Lol plays less mins than mbye and the same as Reynolds and has more try assists than them two combined.

Yeh maybe Foran will be off the field a lot, but he kinda does more on it in the limited time vs our two duds

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Foran is a far far far far better player then Mbye and reynolds

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Tackles....99 of those tackles for Reynolds were his brain explosion trips.
All Run Metres....I suppose the key word here is "All". Out of the 776 for JR, 500Mtrs are crabbing across the ground.
At least with Foran, his running is directed straight at the defensive line

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tackles....99 of those tackles for Reynolds were his brain explosion trips.
All Run Metres....I suppose the key word here is "All". Out of the 776 for JR, 500Mtrs are crabbing across the ground.
At least with Foran, his running is directed straight at the defensive line
check the line breaks as well hhaha. he has played less than mbye and mbye only has 1 more line break, and he has played the same amount of minutes as reynolds and has 4 times as many line breaks.

our halves are such complete duds, seriously.

i'd bet my left one that line break assists, foran would kill it there as well.

i always knew reynolds wasn't a 6, and i felt kind of bad that he was leaving. but after looking at these stats, i just get angry.

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
People are off their meds if they're seriously suggesting mbye or reynolds over Foran, Most seasons he's played full complete seasons. Probably more games then reynolds with he's suspensions. 1 year injuries happens to the best of them. If he turns up and plays how he did for parra it can't happen soon enough.

Won't use Warriors as a benchmark fuck knows what's wrong with their team, shambles as much as we are at the moment and he's still putting in better performances then our halves. Reynolds plays with bulldogs passion we get that but it's gotten us no where.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Our problem is atTack.
Foran will improve that part of the team.
And don't be delusional, Des will be there next season.
Probably the case. I think we are probably one astute signing in a key spine position away from being a serious contender in 2018 imo.

Minion

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It's not even news. Hooper makes a bunch of educated guesses and they call it news.
I doubt that they are even educated guesses. They are probably wishful thinking induced by excessive alcohol consumption.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sacking the board and hasler is a smart move? Come on guys we haven't had a bloody stable board before this board in the past! okay maybe the decision of keeping hasler was a mistake but sacking dib and the board and bringing a new board in would be a good idea? I don't think so! our only problem is the teams performance and hasler. If hasler doesn't perform the board will sack him if not by end of this year then by the first few rounds of next year if he doesn't perform, Then will a new coach and that's it. We've got one of the strongest board in the comp if it wasn't for this board we wouldn't of be playing some games at Belmore.

Maybe a new coach but not a new board!
But I still believe we should give dessie a chance next year under the new players he wants in his team then if he fails sack him.
Hey Dude, you need to update your avatar, that turd has not had anything to do with our club for 9 years now, stop living in the past.:weary:

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How Des Hasler's Shaky Situation At The Bulldogs Will Affect Kieran Foran's Deal

Following news that Des Hasler's tenure at the Bulldogs is still on shaky ground, questions have been raised about Kieran Foran's move to the club.

As we've seen in the past, some players have stipulations built into their contract relating to the coach, which can even be used as an escape clause in the event that the coach is sacked.

However, speaking on Triple M Saturday NRL, Triple M and Fox Sports' James Hooper has said that Foran's contract is rock solid, and the club wouldn't include coach-related provisions.

"He doesn’t have that in there," Hoops said.

"They insisted that he doesn’t have that in there.

"The Bulldogs decided a while ago when Moses Mbye tried to get one of those clauses in his contract, and the Dogs stood firm on that.

https://www.triplem.com.au/sport/nr...t-the-bulldogs-will-affect-kieran-forans-deal
No individual should hold OUR CLUB for ransom
No mater who they are !
Club first, Team second, Individual Third

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Hey Dude, you need to update your avatar, that turd has not had anything to do with our club for 9 years now, stop living in the past.:weary:
Speaking of avatars, who owns those juicy, sandy cheeks in your avatar @Qld-Dog :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.