DROP BEAR HAS LEFT THE BUILDING. - Drop Bear Tribute Thread

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I was making burgers last night. Grabbed some minced meat, bit of salt and pepper, chucked in a bunch of chives then remembered that I've been putting chives in my burger patties since Dropbear suggested it.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I was making burgers last night. Grabbed some minced meat, bit of salt and pepper, chucked in a bunch of chives then remembered that I've been putting chives in my burger patties since Dropbear suggested it.
I missed his suggestion, will definately try that.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Almost a month..... we are still thinking of you old mate
Yes, nearly a month and still the wounds are pretty raw to be honest. Going through my PMs on here and looking at the saved text messages on my phone still makes me feel sad.

I hope that his wife and family are doing okay because no matter how affected we all feel it is even tougher for them. I guess the one redeeming thing, if you can look at it that way is that DB is no longer in as much pain and distress as he was the last few months of his life. Bloody amazing how much one bloke that I never met face to face, can still have an effect on my life. Probably always will.

Once footy season is done and dusted and I get the few things in my life which are a bit difficult at the moment squared away, I will be hounding the NRL to give us a shot at getting a suitable lasting reminder of Pete's wishes regarding organ donation. I believe there will be more than a few here that will come along for the ride too.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't know if Peter was a gamer but I made the DROPBEARS group in Forza as a tribute to him. I hope this is alright with his family.

If they would like me to change it, I will gladly do so.

I'll say it again, a man I've never met before had such a great impact on me and my brother. Rest well, sir.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Still thinking of you old mate
Ok I didn't want to mention this but as Southy bumped up the thread and the reason I am awake now is because I dreamt about Pete. We were on a beach having a drink and all he said was "your very close".

I woke up with tears, the nurse spun out.

PS if someone is in contact with Pete's family, please tell them about this and that he looked like a million bucks.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
well old mate you got frank the tank but you probably knew that looking down on us having a laugh.

miss ya mate
Fuck he was a top bloke, his last days were really painful but we still managed to have a laugh and he stayed positive till the end.

Rest well my friend.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hi guys, thanks for the welcome. I am Peter's daughter. Have put a small introduction in the introduce yourself forum. :grinning: I've been reading all the tributes here and I'm blown away!
Thanks for joining
Pete was a true gentleman.
He came here and each of us who were lucky enough to get to know him all became very close to him.

Pity he was a parra fan lol
I guess no one is perfect haha

Dropbear junior

Waterboy
Reaction score
Papa Het - The trouble with individuality is the differences in opinion... But it certainly makes life interesting ;)