Keep Assassin Smiling - Get Well Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is it bad that I have no fear at all about the op but am heart broken that I had to get rid of my beloved goatee?
Don't worry I know exactly how you feel, but should only take you till lunchtime to start another.
God bless you today , may He make it a smooth operation and a quick recovery. All the best x

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
All the best today bro!!!!!
Ps. Remember the team i assembled is on standby if the surgeon doesn't turn up.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Is it bad that I have no fear at all about the op but am heart broken that I had to get rid of my beloved goatee?
Not weird at all. We have a new General Manager starting at work and I'm expecting him to ask me to shave the beard soon. If that happens it looks like I'll be unemployed.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What sense of humour? I'm fucking serious.

I had to clean shave and now I actually look like I'm sick, actually look like a cancer patient. I'd post up a pic but it's too fucking ugly.
Can't be any worse than me. I shaved about 6 months back and I looked like this:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't worry I know exactly how you feel, but should only take you till lunchtime to start another.
God bless you today , may He make it a smooth operation and a quick recovery. All the best x
Ahem....

Kaspa

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
My thoughts are with you today. Hope everything goes well and a speedy recovery

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
we love you ****, and to assassins family stay strong you are in our thoughts .
the hardest part of the operation was hacking through that arab beard , your on easy street now brother

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol I didn't mean I have a beard , I meant that if I did have one .. I mean it'd be very similar to having long hair and getting it shaved off , not that its something that's happened to me .. I mean don't worry ok you caught me lol

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
I put money on Dallas today to win the Superbowl...

Ugh I feel like a filthy whore.

Hope you pull through with flying colours brother

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol I didn't mean I have a beard , I meant that if I did have one .. I mean it'd be very similar to having long hair and getting it shaved off , not that its something that's happened to me .. I mean don't worry ok you caught me lol
I could allude to something..but I won't..oops shit maybe I just did!! Lol!!!

iDoggiesFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Good luck today Assassin. I'm not much of a regular around here but will definitely have you in my thoughts. All the best champ!

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get well bro I've got no idea who anyone on this forum but it's a privalige to share opinions day to day even if we dont agree with one another. But i like u, u say it how it is without big noting urself.

Hope things pan out well n god is watching over u.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
good luck today bro hope your beard is already growing:grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.