Paris under attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
You gotta love how the media went from full blown coverage for Paris after the attack on it's citizens, to not showing any coverage of it's retaliation bombings in Syria.

There are currently hospitals being bombed, and images of sick neonates on respirators blown up and covered in rubble. If you have the slightest nerve, you can look up these images for yourself.

This is why you cannot conquer violence with violence. It's just bomb after bomb, for every person involved in combat, 1000 innocent people have to die.

Putin also came out a few days ago, and named a large list of G20 countries who have been directly supporting ISIS. Yet it recieved 0 media coverage from any of the major news sources. If you needed anymore proof that ISIS is a western by-product, if not direct product of Western influence...

If you ask me, the biggest barrier to ending all these issues is our sense of pride and ego. We are attached to our countries and belief systems in ways that bias us to such an extent we are blind. Humanity comes first before anything. The patriotism coming out of the terror attacks is a media strategy to justify an "us vs. them" mentality.
That's what I have been trying to say but people think cause Isis is there there doing the right thing by bombing syria

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
That's what I have been trying to say but people think cause Isis is there there doing the right thing by bombing syria
Its a shit of a situation either way dammed if you do dammed if you dont do anything. The ones that suffer the most are caught in the middle .

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Turns out one of the attacks (dead) has been pretty much confirmed as coming into France via Greece as a refugee after training with IS in Syria.

Not a good look at all.

Putin also came out a few days ago, and named a large list of G20 countries who have been directly supporting ISIS. Yet it recieved 0 media coverage from any of the major news sources. If you needed anymore proof that ISIS is a western by-product, if not direct product of Western influence.
It was mis-reported by most places. He didn't say it was countries supporting ISIS, he said there were people living in G20 countries that were directly supporting ISIS.

A few words misconstrued made a huge difference to his comments, and is something that is largely already known.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
It was mis-reported by most places. He didn't say it was countries supporting ISIS, he said there were people living in G20 countries that were directly supporting ISIS.

A few words misconstrued made a huge difference to his comments, and is something that is largely already known.
Same thing if you ask me. Private entities are the powerhouses of a nation, not the Government. Governments are most certainly influenced by these private entities. Especially when money/oil is involved.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Same thing if you ask me. Private entities are the powerhouses of a nation, not the Government. Governments are most certainly influenced by these private entities. Especially when money/oil is involved.
Cant argue with that

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sounds like call of duty advanced warfare story line.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Isn't this the reason why entities like the CIA create other entities to fund campaigns that don't get linked back to them?

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sharri Markson, a senior journalist at News Corp’s the Australian, has said security forces in Israel were “heavy-handed” when they briefly detained her during a press tour after she collected personal details of wounded Syrian fighters being secretly treated in a hospital.

Sources said the chief executive of the New South Wales Jewish Board of Deputies, Vic Alhadeff, stepped in to defuse the tense situation when Markson was questioned about breaking the hospital’s strict rules on protecting the identity of the 500 patients, some of whom are fighting in the Syrian war.

“The primary concern of the Israeli security personnel and hospital authorities was to protect the identities of the Syrian patients because disclosing their personal details would put them in danger,” Alhadeff told Guardian Australia.

“There was an unfortunate misunderstanding but the situation was quickly defused and resolved.”

Markson, who recently moved out of the role of media editor at the Australian, was on a media tour of Israel jointly organised by the Jewish board of deputies and the Australia/Israel and Jewish affairs council (AIJAC). The group of Australian journalists visited the Ziv Medical Centre in northern Israel on Thursday.

Chris Mitchell standing down as editor-in-chief of the Australian
Read more
The editor of the Australian, Clive Mathieson, confirmed Markson had been involved in an incident at the hospital but he played down its seriousness. “There was a minor incident at the Ziv Medical Centre in northern Israel on Thursday,” Mathieson told Guardian Australia on Sunday night. “It was quickly resolved and any suggestion that Sharri would have endangered the foreign fighters by revealing their identities is completely rejected.”

Markson, who is back in Sydney, made a statement on Twitter. “The Syrian fighters gave me theirs too. Israeli security were a bit heavy-handed, demanding I delete the details from my phone and notebook,” she wrote.

“The Syrian fighters took my details to keep in touch with a journalist when they return to Syria, where they’re at war with Assad and Daesh.”

— Sharri Markson (@SharriMarkson)
November 22, 2015
The Syrian fighters took my details to keep in touch with a journalist when they return to Syria, where they're at war with Assad and Daesh.

— Sharri Markson (@SharriMarkson)
November 22, 2015
The Syrian fighters gave me theirs too. Israeli security were a bit heavy-handed, demanding I delete the details from my phone and notebook.

Also on the tour were the Sky News political reporter David Lipson; print editor of the Australian Financial Review, Aaron Patrick; federal politics editor for the Sydney Morning Herald and the Age, Bevan Shields; the Daily Telegraph deputy editor Ben English; and the Seven News journalist Alex Hart.

Markson’s stories filed from the trip have not acknowledged the funding of the tour.

Israel has treated 1,300 Syrians who have been injured in the war, 533 of them in the Ziv hospital.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok guys
So what's the point you are all trying to make?
I don't need a long reply or newspaper articles or YouTube videos
Just a quick rundown of the exact point you are trying to make

In black and white terms?

What is the actual bottom line point of all the above posts?

My interpretation is hatred for the western world and an attempt to blame the western world for something and create a fallacy that the Middle East is blameless in all this and everything is the fault of the western world and the media is corrupt and full of propaganda?
Is that the general point of all these posts?

Simple explanation of the point of all these posts is all I'm asking for guys

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Israel is complicit in the conflict through their secret service The Mossaad. Many muslims believe ISIS is a creation of tge west.

this is not to say that muslim youth have bbeen drawn to it, but the leadership that runs and fools these kids to join are not muslim. That is what many regular muslims believe.

As for Israel, they have always denied involvement in the Syrian conflict, and who eexactly they aee supporting is not clear.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Israel is complicit in the conflict through their secret service The Mossaad. Many muslims believe ISIS is a creation of tge west.

this is not to say that muslim youth have bbeen drawn to it, but the leadership that runs and fools these kids to join are not muslim. That is what many regular muslims believe.

As for Israel, they have always denied involvement in the Syrian conflict, and who eexactly they aee supporting is not clear.
The leader of Isis claims he is a direct descendant of Muhammad but

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ok guys

My interpretation is hatred for the western world and an attempt to blame the western world for something and create a fallacy that the Middle East is blameless in all this and everything is the fault of the western world and the media is corrupt and full of propaganda?

Very good point the Middle East wants to blame everyone for their issues. It's like a little kid irresponsible totally dependant on others who is to cowardly to take reslonsibility for his own actions

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok guys

Being critical on how the (mainly) U.S administration has constantly held the Middle East and parts of Africa in a state of turmoil over the past 30 years IS NOT a declaration of hatred for the "Western world" or for that matter, my birth place and home, Australia, nor is it conspiracy.

edit: and no one is saying the "Middle East" is blameless!

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Being critical on how the (mainly) U.S administration has constantly held the Middle East and parts of Africa in a state of turmoil over the past 30 years IS NOT a declaration of hatred for the "Western world" or for that matter, my birth place and home, Australia, nor is it conspiracy.

edit: and no one is saying the "Middle East" is blameless!
Rightio then
Point made
Now enough of it ok
It's boring and clearly been discussed to death and not going to be solved here on the kennel
All it does is create a divide when we are all bulldog fans

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Rightio then
Point made
Now enough of it ok
It's boring and clearly been discussed to death and not going to be solved here on the kennel
All it does is create a divide when we are all bulldog fans
thumbs up!

Status
Not open for further replies.