Paris under attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah easy said.. Shias, Sunnis, Kurds do not mix, very different cultures, I think dividing it up into 3 states is the only solution in Iraq
Lol everything is a lot easier said than done. But something needs to start and like you just if these people really can't love side by side then split em up in different states. But I can imagine they'll be like why do they get that side why do they get that lemon tree (sneaky Simpsons Easter egg) etc.

That's why the people of Iraq need to come together stop fighting and talk it out.

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I just read your post again. Didn't you just pretty much agree with me? Because I was talking about people suppressed under Saddam which you've brought to light your uncle was tortured by his regimes.
I disagreed with the war in Iraq, even my father would tell you that, the point I was trying to make is, even tho Saddam had bad ways which affected my family directly, I would still rather Saddam be in power at this very moment.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I disagreed with the war in Iraq, even my father would tell you that, the point I was trying to make is, even tho Saddam had bad ways which affected my family directly, I would still rather Saddam be in power at this very moment.
Oh I get ya bro.
Yeah I'm not gonna disagree or whatever I've never lived under a dictatorship and don't know Iraq that well. But how I look at it is dictatorship takes away free will and that's not good God gave us free will so for a mere human to take that from us isn't good.
But the argument of Saddam keeping the crazies under control is a very strong one and one I've been for not against but at the same time ask myself at what price?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah easy said.. Shias, Sunnis, Kurds do not mix, very different cultures, I think dividing it up into 3 states is the only solution in Iraq
Ay can you elaborate on why Shia, Sunni Kurds all hate each other?
I'm gonna do some research but would like to hear from your point of view first. If that's ok

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
If Saddam was still around there won't be any of this shit happening ISIS would not exist .
america new what it was doing wen it removed Saddam

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol everything is a lot easier said than done. But something needs to start and like you just if these people really can't love side by side then split em up in different states. But I can imagine they'll be like why do they get that side why do they get that lemon tree (sneaky Simpsons Easter egg) etc.

That's why the people of Iraq need to come together stop fighting and talk it out.
The Kurds are already semi-autonomous, they have been for years, only a matter of time until it's fully independent and recognised as a state.

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Ay can you elaborate on why Shia, Sunni Kurds all hate each other?
I'm gonna do some research but would like to hear from your point of view first. If that's ok
Bro how can I put it without explaining 100 years of history, the cultural difference, Kurds are mainly Sunnis but are not Arab, Kurds aren't really into religion as much as the Arabs ( but mind you you get your fanatics here and there) Truth is Kurds have been suppressed for decades, they were thrown into a mess Ever since the Sykes picot agreement, which I believe was a 99 year deal, and due to expire next year and the Kurds will launch their independence with the UN I believe.

i know I didn't give you an answer and it is quite impossible to explain in a post or two.
while you're doing research check out the Sykes picot borders, and how Kurds were decided between Iran, Iraq, Syria and turkey , another thing is Kurds won't accept an Arab leader as there is no connection to the race, also have their own government/parliament/militia the only thing the two races share is the currency and passport, mind you all the Christians, yazidis and Arabs fled their towns from Isis and the Kurds welcomed them all in and provided safety. And now that Isis is under control (at least from the Kurds point of view) the Shias are now jumping up and Down threatening the Kurds for the land they protected while they (Shia militia) ran away. And the Kurds aren't having it and so on and so on.... This is current events.. You should do your Own research and tell me your thoughts.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bro how can I put it without explaining 100 years of history, the cultural difference, Kurds are mainly Sunnis but are not Arab, Kurds aren't really into religion as much as the Arabs ( but mind you you get your fanatics here and there) Truth is Kurds have been suppressed for decades, they were thrown into a mess Ever since the Sykes picot agreement, which I believe was a 99 year deal, and due to expire next year and the Kurds will launch their independence with the UN I believe.

i know I didn't give you an answer and it is quite impossible to explain in a post or two.
while you're doing research check out the Sykes picot borders, and how Kurds were decided between Iran, Iraq, Syria and turkey , another thing is Kurds won't accept an Arab leader as there is no connection to the race, also have their own government/parliament/militia the only thing the two races share is the currency and passport, mind you all the Christians, yazidis and Arabs fled their towns from Isis and the Kurds welcomed them all in and provided safety. And now that Isis is under control (at least from the Kurds point of view) the Shias are now jumping up and Down threatening the Kurds for the land they protected while they (Shia militia) ran away. And the Kurds aren't having it and so on and so on.... This is current events.. You should do your Own research and tell me your thoughts.

Fck me, no wonder there has never been peace in that part of the world since Babylon days.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Ok I did some brief Shia vs Sunni research lol. Apparently the divide happened after your prophet Muhammad died.
The Shia were like the Muslims in government and the Sunni were the apparent true to the faith Muslims.
Tensions rose after the death of Muhammad and they fought over who should lead the Muslims, so that caused a major split. The Shia believe they are direct descendants of Muhammad's son in law and that self torturing we see of the Shia is done for the mourning of Muhammad's son in laws murder by the Sunni.
Does that sound familiar?
So it really is a long ass grudge. Forgiveness needs to be preached to these guys. In the quaran does isa talk of forgiveness? No matter what the sin?

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok I did some brief Shia vs Sunni research lol. Apparently the divide happened after your prophet Muhammad died.
The Shia were like the Muslims in government and the Sunni were the apparent true to the faith Muslims.
Tensions rose after the death of Muhammad and they fought over who should lead the Muslims, so that caused a major split. The Shia believe they are direct descendants of Muhammad's son in law and that self torturing we see of the Shia is done for the mourning of Muhammad's son in laws murder by the Sunni.
Does that sound familiar?
So it really is a long ass grudge. Forgiveness needs to be preached to these guys. In the quaran does isa talk of forgiveness? No matter what the sin?
Im talking about the Kurds. I couldn't care less about the Arabs

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The Kurds situation is more political than religious, do a bit of research regarding Kurdish history

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s[/video]

so the dumb bitch is saying 25% of muslim population in the world are radicalized terrorists.

that is 1 in every 15 person in this WHHHHHOOOOLLLLEE planet is out there to blow up..... fck me!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
[video=youtube;P3cbOC8LxE8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3cbOC8LxE8[/video]

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
so the dumb bitch is saying 25% of muslim population in the world are radicalized terrorists.

that is 1 in every 15 person in this WHHHHHOOOOLLLLEE planet is out there to blow up..... fck me!
Pretty much. If 25% of the Muslim population was radicalised you would know by the complete lack of anyone or anything left on the planet. 1 in 15 people. If each one killed 5-10 people there wouldn't be much of a world left.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Pretty much. If 25% of the Muslim population was radicalised you would know by the complete lack of anyone or anything left on the planet. 1 in 15 people. If each one killed 5-10 people there wouldn't be much of a world left.

There wont be any of those remaining 75% muslims left on the planet the way ISIS is going at the moment.

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.