Not open for further replies.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
When does the footy start?
Lol, not soon enough,

By the way guys, I just want to say, I still love each and everyone of you,
Political disagreements no matter how heated, will never stop me standing side by side with you guys wearing our true colours,

Go the Bulldogs

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol, not soon enough,

By the way guys, I just want to say, I still love each and everyone of you,
Political disagreements no matter how heated, will never stop me standing side by side with you guys wearing our true colours,

Go the Bulldogs
Your a good man skip

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Rightio then
Point made
Now enough of it ok
It's boring and clearly been discussed to death and not going to be solved here on the kennel
All it does is create a divide when we are all bulldog fans
Rubbish. All of the world's problems will be solved when we form the United Kennel Nations... or better yet, the First United Kennel Nations. The abbreviation may not be taken so well though...

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Rubbish. All of the world's problems will be solved when we form the United Kennel Nations... or better yet, the First United Kennel Nations. The abbreviation may not be taken so well though...
This is so true no matter what your background/religion is we all unite when it comes to the the blue and white .
the dogs a having a party the dogs a having a party and war is in the bin

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Don't know how to upload on here but can some one look at you tube 11/13 attack by Israeli intelligence service Ken O'keefe.
this will explain what most off as are saying

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Off topic butttt why is the media and all these people saying that zoolander 2 should be boycotted because they make fun of a shemale.
Forgive me but where are these people when a movie totally takes the shit out of people's religions and beliefs, but when it comes to making fun of a man that has surgically turned his dick inside out and removes his balls, that's going too far.
And they want us to call them a Her and she. I dunno bout you guys but whatever you're born as no matter how many hormones you pump in your body and how surgically disfigured you make a dik to look like a vagina and put titty implants and chop ya balls off, you're still a fkn man.
Peace.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Off topic butttt why is the media and all these people saying that zoolander 2 should be boycotted because they make fun of a shemale.
Forgive me but where are these people when a movie totally takes the shit out of people's religions and beliefs, but when it comes to making fun of a man that has surgically turned his dick inside out and removes his balls, that's going too far.
And they want us to call them a Her and she. I dunno bout you guys but whatever you're born as no matter how many hormones you pump in your body and how surgically disfigured you make a dik to look like a vagina and put titty implants and chop ya balls off, you're still a fkn man.
Peace.
Lol no arguments from me
but if you can upload the above would be great

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Peace.
In their heads they feel they are the what they are .Whether it be an illness or they are actually hard wired that way in the brain could be debatable . Personally I couldn't give a fukk its there choice and it dont bother me.
As far as em complaining about a movie, they should get over it just about every single persons race , religion , disability , sexuality , hair color and whatever has had the piss taken out of it one time or another who gives a fukk dont watch it if you think you may get offended. .

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Peace.
You really do wander around with a gigantic chip on your shoulder - doesn't it hurt your back?

Is there anything you won't try to shoehorn in to suit your religious agenda?

There is always a call to boycott something. Big deal. Some in the transgender community (and their supporters) probably feel strongly about the subject, and it's their right to call for a boycott, same as anyone else. Ironically, Christian groups are the loudest of all when it comes to trying to organise boycotts when their feelings are hurt.

It is yours, mine and anyone else's right to also ignore these calls and just get on with what you want to do. Doesn't mean you have to be a bigot about it - why not just allow transgenders to be called who they want to be?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You really do wander around with a gigantic chip on your shoulder - doesn't it hurt your back?

Is there anything you won't try to shoehorn in to suit your religious agenda?

There is always a call to boycott something. Big deal. Some in the transgender community (and their supporters) probably feel strongly about the subject, and it's their right to call for a boycott, same as anyone else. Ironically, Christian groups are the loudest of all when it comes to trying to organise boycotts when their feelings are hurt.

It is yours, mine and anyone else's right to also ignore these calls and just get on with what you want to do. Doesn't mean you have to be a bigot about it - why not just allow transgenders to be called who they want to be?
Christian groups the loudest? Lmfao you have no fkn idea.
If you read properly what I said you'd know
the point I was making when a movie makes fun of a religion it's praised and seen as OK.
When a movie makes fun a tranny it's not ok.
Bit of hypocrisy.
This had nothing to do with being a Christian I said all religions. And the main 3 in Islam, Christianity and Judaism are all against so don't try pin point Christians and say they complain the loudest and cry the most lol.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Realist. Saying your post is off topic at the start of your post doesn't make it ok . Just find a thread where it is on topic or start a new thread if there isnt one. Cheers.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Realist. Saying your post is off topic at the start of your post doesn't make it ok . Just find a thread where it is on topic or start a new thread if there isnt one. Cheers.
Lol I didn't know where. Maybe konspiracy thread would have been better lol

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't know how to upload on here but can some one look at you tube 11/13 attack by Israeli intelligence service Ken O'keefe.
this will explain what most off as are saying

did you see the latest on the woman suicide bomber at Paris , whose pictures were broadcasted all over the world.

she is fcken alive in Morocoo..lol

this is why I never believe anything which comes out of the zionist media.

http://mashable.com/2015/11/23/woman-bath-photo-not-a-terrorist/#z8pxrLef2ZqA

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
did you see the latest on the woman suicide bomber at Paris , whose pictures were broadcasted all over the world.

she is fcken alive in Morocoo..lol

this is why I never believe anything which comes out of the zionist media.

http://mashable.com/2015/11/23/woman-bath-photo-not-a-terrorist/#z8pxrLef2ZqA
Bahahahahaaaaa great stuff media .
hey ID can you up load what I have writen on top of you watch it it would explain to everyone what we are talking about especially skip

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bahahahahaaaaa great stuff media .
hey ID can you up load what I have writen on top of you watch it it would explain to everyone what we are talking about especially skip

I think after 92 pages , every one would have an idea what is going on, if people still dont believe it then no point further reinforcing the message.

Status
Not open for further replies.