Paris under attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I think after 92 pages , every one would have an idea what is going on, if people still dont believe it then no point further reinforcing the message.
Fair enought but I found it interesting that a tv news had an ex American marine talking about ISIS and how they are ISIS

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol I was talking about the you tube clip 11/13 attack by Israeli intelligence service Ken O'keefe

there you go. i bet people will call him conspiracy theorist, tin foil hat,blah blah blah

[video=youtube;rPZfIeDjG9s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPZfIeDjG9s[/video]

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
there you go. i bet people will call him conspiracy theorist, tin foil hat,blah blah blah

[video=youtube;rPZfIeDjG9s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPZfIeDjG9s[/video]
Thanks bro there a lot he talks about

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The west does not deliberately kill inocent people, ok, get that in your head,
I am not a fool,
Inocent people become casualties of war,

It's unfortunate and un-avoidable,

The west don't chose to kill inocent people, but they sure do chose to save them, time you start remembering that,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rXPrfnU3G0

what was that you were saying skip?
so we must support this behaviour or we are un-Australian??
skip I'll let this one slide, but please don't call me an un-Australian for not supporting usa's foreign policy.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rXPrfnU3G0

what was that you were saying skip?
so we must support this behaviour or we are un-Australian??
skip I'll let this one slide, but please don't call me an un-Australian for not supporting usa's foreign policy.
It's ok
I'm over this topic now
I want call you anything
You can believe what ever you wish to
Just like I can do the same

I am at peace knowing the good work we as western countries do to help the unfortunate from all around the world

If some want to bite the hand that feeds then pfft what ever

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's ok
I'm over this topic now
I want call you anything

I am at peace knowing the good work we as western countries do to help the unfortunate from all around the world

Lol I think people have completely missed your point.
They think you're saying the west is completely innocent, when what you're really saying is the west has given us the freedom that we have today and example is this forum, if we were in a Saudi Arabia or some shit like that even China, everything is monitored online and you do not have freedom of speech, I probably would be sentenced to death if I was saying the stuff here in Saudi.

Has the west killed innocent civilians, of course, but out of all the western countries Australia never goes into war to deliberately kill innocent people it's just un Australian and not the way we roll.
But middle eastern terrorist groups purposely seek out innocent civilians, I don't care if it is only one innocent civilian killed, the intention is evil.
And also what skippy is saying by people defending the Mid East the way they are and attacking the west, that is exactly the mentality of all the radicalised Islamic terrorist organisations. They use it to manipulate people and fight for there cause.

Have I done ok explaining skippy?

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
They think you're saying the west is completely innocent, when what you're really saying is the west has given us the freedom that we have today and example is this forum, if we were in a Saudi Arabia or some shit like that even China, everything is monitored online and you do not have freedom of speech, I probably would be sentenced to death if I was saying the stuff here in Saudi.

Has the west killed innocent civilians, of course, but out of all the western countries Australia never goes into war to deliberately kill innocent people it's just un Australian and not the way we roll.
But middle eastern terrorist groups purposely seek out innocent civilians, I don't care if it is only one innocent civilian killed, the intention is evil.
And also what skippy is saying by people defending the Mid East the way they are and attacking the west, that is exactly the mentality of all the radicalised Islamic terrorist organisations. They use it to manipulate people and fight for there cause.

Perfectly explained

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
It's ok
I'm over this topic now
I want call you anything

ok skip that's fine but I took offence to the Un-Australian comment. You insinuated you either support the west or not which is too simplistic for this matter.
thers plenty of evidence of the good the west has done, but an estimated 1 million mostly children died from malnutrition and insufficient medication from sanctions against Saddam Hussein, And that is only 1 example. Not a single bullet fired all died a slow and painful deaths, so you can imagine where I'm going with this. I'm not going to do a pupmichele and fill the page, I can but I don't want to be annoying, you can be patriotic without being ignorant to facts.
Btw I'm happy you're at peace and so am I and thank god so is my family.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
ok skip that's fine but I took offence to the Un-Australian comment. You insinuated you either support the west or not which is too simplistic for this matter.
thers plenty of evidence of the good the west has done, but an estimated 1 million mostly children died from malnutrition and insufficient medication from sanctions against Saddam Hussein, And that is only 1 example. Not a single bullet fired all died a slow and painful deaths, so you can imagine where I'm going with this. I'm not going to do a pupmichele and fill the page, I can but I don't want to be annoying, you can be patriotic without being ignorant to facts.
Btw I'm happy you're at peace and so am I and thank god so is my family.
What about the families that were suppressed under the Hussein regime? Yeah he kept the Isis dogs and extremists under control but that was at the cost of everyone's freedoms.

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

Who has defended the attacks on the west on this forum??

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score

Yeah I think you missed the point not one person said anything about Australia did you watch the video ? Who fuked the Middle East ,we are stiking up for our people does that make us radicalised islamic terrorist this whole thread was about explaining that the people that did the Paris terrorist attack were not muslim.

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
What about the families that were suppressed under the Hussein regime? Yeah he kept the Isis dogs and extremists under control but that was at the cost of everyone's freedoms.
Yeah cause America saved the day did they? I have uncles that were tortured by saddams regimes, my dad had to serve 4 years in the Iraq army from the age of 16 to eventually escape, my peoples were gassed by Saddam (tho I do agree it was more against the Iranians invading) your talking like there is freedom in Iraq after the us invasion. The only place in Iraq where you might find some civilisation and freedom is in the Kurdish regions. Tho they are on shaky grounds atm too.
The problem is Iraq use to have 1 dictator, now there is thousands.
i know what I'd prefer

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah cause America saved the day did they? I have uncles that were tortured by saddams regimes, my dad had to serve 4 years in the Iraq army from the age of 16 to eventually escape, my peoples were gassed by Saddam (tho I do agree it was more against the Iranians invading) your talking like there is freedom in Iraq after the us invasion. The only place in Iraq where you might find some civilisation and freedom is in the Kurdish regions. Tho they are on shaky grounds atm too.
i know what I'd prefer
I'm not saying there's a better side or whatever, dictatorship is bad and like you said the country has 1000 atm. It needs a government supported by the Iraqi people, doesn't have to be a democratic government, it's there country if they want a sharia law based government they should get the move on, if they want a democratic government they should get a move on, find the issues that's causing so many deaths, forgive each other and move on.
Forgiveness is the only way people can
Move on or it's always going to be oh he killed them he did that so we kill him so on so fourth.

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man Monis was a piece of shit along with that little turd who killed the cop at Parra and the other scumbag from Melbourne.

These pieces of shit destroyed the policy's and freedom of this great country. Australia will never be the same.

Scumbags like this along with these radical teachers and supporters are not able to integrate into the Western Culture as we are dealing with nothing more than paranoia. (Targeted, Islamic phobia, blag blah)

Hopefully the minority in this country who support this behaviour and undertake the radicalisation process are found and promptly thrown into a body bag and with all associated family members evicted out back to the middle east

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I'm not saying there's a better side or whatever, dictatorship is bad and like you said the country has 1000 atm. It needs a government supported by the Iraqi people, doesn't have to be a democratic government, it's there country if they want a sharia law based government they should get the move on, if they want a democratic government they should get a move on, find the issues that's causing so many deaths, forgive each other and move on.
Move on or it's always going to be oh he killed them he did that so we kill him so on so fourth.
There will never be peace this is what the illuminate wants

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah I think you missed the point not one person said anything about Australia did you watch the video ? Who fuked the Middle East ,we are stiking up for our people does that make us radicalised islamic terrorist this whole thread was about explaining that the people that did the Paris terrorist attack were not muslim.
What's hard to believe if they were radicalised Muslims? The crusaders were Christians and mostly Catholics, they did a lot of good things to defend their faith but also bad things. Doesn't change the fact they were Christians.
Indiandog brought to my attention as well that the Norweign guy was a Christian as well and instead of me saying no he wasn't I said yeah he was.
Just because someone doesn't act according to how we think a religion is doesn't mean they're not a Christian, a Muslim Jew etc.
Yes they don't act on Christian values or Muslim values, but technically these people are who the religion they say they are.
If there was an evil pope which there has been a few In the dark ages, the people didn't say oh the pope isn't Catholic, his catholic but just an evil person. Like I've said before just because someone is a Christian or Muslim or Jew doesn't mean they are perfect people so it's not hard to believe that Isis are radicalised Muslims on a mission to bring upon the apocoalype with their caliphate. That doesn't mean you're an evil person or Islam is an evil religion it just means in every religion every race there are evil people. It's a fact of life.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i know what I'd prefer
I just read your post again. Didn't you just pretty much agree with me? Because I was talking about people suppressed under Saddam which you've brought to light your uncle was tortured by his regimes.

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah easy said.. Shias, Sunnis, Kurds do not mix, very different cultures, I think dividing it up into 3 states is the only solution in Iraq

Status
Not open for further replies.