Manly to bring Hasler home to Brookie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
With the current style the bulldogs play, do you enjoy watching them play?
Who gives a fuk how they play as long as they win like they did at the back end of last season and at the beginning. I'd rather that than playing all flashy and still losing. Fuk some people

Doggies2015

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I can't believe some people on here half of you want des to go believe me we won't make if he leaves for the next 10 years.

Jim Dimiock come on he is not that bad but come one he is more a trainer than a coach.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not sure he wants to head back, didn't he tell em where to go?
Belmore isn't exactly a bad place, things will get better as the season goes on.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Has enough changed at Manly, who he left due to indifferences, for him to go back there? It would have taken a lot for Des to want to leave the club he won premierships with as a player and coach.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
He's contracted until end of 2019, had the freedom he wants plus the state of the art training facilities he wanted. I highly doubt he'll want to go back to that dysfunctional rabble, especially since they've spent 3 years destroying the work and squad he put together.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
He's contracted until end of 2019, had the freedom he wants plus the state of the art training facilities he wanted. I highly doubt he'll want to go back to that dysfunctional rabble, especially since they've spent 3 years destroying the work and squad he put together.
this too.

Also if he has a desire to be considered a real super coach, he needs to win premierships with more than 1 club. I see him having that objective.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Who gives a fuk how they play as long as they win like they did at the back end of last season and at the beginning. I'd rather that than playing all flashy and still losing. Fuk some people
I agree 100 %I have said it before I'd rather win than be flashy , and on the other hand they have given me heart problems with close games lol

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Hey realist90 . Its a forum its what forums are about peoples opinions. Dont swear because you dont like what people say, I'm a bulldogs fan even i hate the current style of play and would like to see changes and if changes dont happen i am still a bulldogs fan. Its a fukn forum.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Come on guys, I know everyone's a bit pissed at the moment, ( our lack of attacking options mostly) but geez, des is a very good coach!!! Before he came we were in and out of finals like yoyo's! And that's not the Canterbury bulldogs, we pride ourselves at being there at the pointy end of the season and that's what this bloke has done!!! Tough few weeks I know!! But let's not get carried away!! In 3 years 2 grand finals and a top 8! I know there's no trophy in the cabinet but I rkn ones not far off!!! Let's get behind des n the boys and hang tough n wait for a few troops to return! ( I know I have been given the boys a spray about there performance) but let's hang tough, support the coach, team, and club!

Up the dogs!!!!!!

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Come on guys, I know everyone's a bit pissed at the moment, ( our lack of attacking options mostly) but geez, des is a very good coach!!! Before he came we were in and out of finals like yoyo's! And that's not the Canterbury bulldogs, we pride ourselves at being there at the pointy end of the season and that's what this bloke has done!!! Tough few weeks I know!! But let's not get carried away!! In 3 years 2 grand finals and a top 8! I know there's no trophy in the cabinet but I rkn ones not far off!!! Let's get behind des n the boys and hang tough n wait for a few troops to return! ( I know I have been given the boys a spray about there performance) but let's hang tough, support the coach, team, and club!

Up the dogs!!!!!!
Is that you des?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hey realist90 . Its a forum its what forums are about peoples opinions. Dont swear because you dont like what people say, I'm a bulldogs fan even i hate the current style of play and would like to see changes and if changes dont happen i am still a bulldogs fan. Its a fukn forum.
Hey mate I know lol I'm not forbidding anyone from having an opinion lol I just get really annoyed at some comments here And it just comes out can't help it.
Just like you dropped the f bomb saying its a fkn forum lol be careful with the hypocrisy

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I agree 100 %I have said it before I'd rather win than be flashy , and on the other hand they have given me heart problems with close games lol
Man my heart has forever changed from last years season lol I seriously have had palpitations and high blood pressure from it. But I wouldn't have wanted it any other way, the way we ambushed the top teams in the top 8 was fkn amazing and if we had any luck and didn't have busted players the grand final would have been very different.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Think it's 2017

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Its funny because manly blame des for losing all their players ,so no chance at all and yes while we are frustrated at the moment des is a gun ,roosters are struggling with 2 players out and they have halves that can set up tries ,i feel after the cowboys game well start a winning run

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
FMD. Gladly this reads like a pile of shit cos Des is the absolute best coach in the game. His players love him and respect him. He gets results and works hard.

Anyone doubting Des is an idiot. Anyone wishing him gone is an idiot.

Dymock might be a good replacement but premierships are hard to win. It isn't a ****ing computer game where you can stack the odd. You need luck as well as well as everything else.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Realist i just being sarcastic dropping the f bomb. Question to you is, have you ever asked for trex, Reynolds or hodkinson to be dropped?

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
With the current style the bulldogs play, do you enjoy watching them play?
I enjoyed the attack he created when he had someone like Barba.

Can't help it right now we have a winger in fullback who is quiet slow.

6, 7 who can't organize a **** in a brothel and our most dominate and dangerous players out.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
This load of shiit has attracted 8 pages in no time... geez we are so gullible. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.