Manly to bring Hasler home to Brookie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't particularly like the way we construct tries, but to say we have the worst attack in the comp is bullshit. Just because we don't have the flowing backline moves of other teams doesn't mean we aren't scoring tries, we've scored 29 this year 2 tries off the top.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What star players has he attracted to the bulldogs???

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't particularly like the way we construct tries, but to say we have the worst attack in the comp is bullshit. Just because we don't have the flowing backline moves of other teams doesn't mean we aren't scoring tries, we've scored 29 this year 2 tries off the top.
It certainly aint pretty but it's effective.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I wonder how Tooves is feeling after hearing about this. lol

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can Manly please just take Hodkinson and Williams back?

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We have been playing rubbish for 2.5 yrs now in all honesty. However I'm not for releasing des Hasler. If he had a good halfback then we would of won 2012 in his first year.
I do however agree with the boring as bat shit attack in the opp 20. 5 hit ups for ???? a nothing play on the last not being rectified in forever it's like we ain't building for nothing.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Lol. Tony Adams. Nuff said.

B

bulldogs_fan_69

nothing article

also you're an idiot if you'd rather have jim dymock instead of des.. wake up

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rated?? By who?? I'm talking about results. As it stands right now we have the worse attack.
Ok so my question to you is this. With our current structure even at full strength you think we are going to make the top four? Or even the top 8?
Absophuckingloutly and if you don't then you should be nowhere near a football

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
LOL at people wanting Des gone. You are all entitled to an opinion, but fmd, last year you all had white faces for him towards the end of the year....

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Let's see how we go in the next 6 rounds and I'll come back to ya, see what shit your gunna come up with

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
nothing article

also you're an idiot if you'd rather have jim dymock instead of des.. wake up
why call people idiots? it shows you to be that.
You think people are wanting Dymock to have a go because they think he's a better coach than Hasler ?
NO
This thread and a recent one is highlighting the possibility that hasler may not coach us forever in which case Dymock is the man. Think first.
I would love Dymock to coach us at some stage but I'd also like to see us have more structure in attack and for our halves to play with at least some control . Is that ok?

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it's really presumptuous to think des won't ever go back. That's his club. I always envisioned him giving us a premiership and then heading back.

He has enough money already. Probably enough to coast for the rest of his life, so why not devote his time to rebuilding something he loves?

The young talent, ie lichaa, rona have signed because of des. Look at how we nearly bagged Foran. Look at how half the dragons followed Bennett to Newcastle. That's the biggest risk with des and always has been, we could go from powerhouse to shithouse within 2 years.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Again I say... This is a BS article with absolutely no ground or substance..
It's disturbing how everyone here is jumping on the medias bandwagon. The media and nrl are trying to destabilise the Bulldogs because we staunched upto them in the Rabbitohs games. I would be absolutely shattered if des left. And how are people acting like he has done nothing?!??? 12/14 grand finalists isn't achieved by a coach that doesn't give a fuk or a mediocre coach at that.

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This thread just highlights trolls and those who have no clue about it footy or just don't like des

Status
Not open for further replies.