Text messages reveal curries anguish

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Bulldogs are co-operating fully with the NRL’s investigation. It has been incorrectly reported the club leaked the information to The Sunday Telegraph after Barba decided to seek a release from the final two years of his contract. The Sunday Telegraph broke the story after a six-week investigation, which began after the newspaper learned of the existence of the photo.
But it was the Sunday Telegraph that incorrectly reported it!! Why can't they acknowledge that their own paper printed something wrong?

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
BEN Barba's estranged partner Ainslie Currie has rejected an approach from the NRL integrity unit to respond to allegations she was punched in the face by the Canterbury fullback and reigning Dally M Medal winner.
In what shapes as a big setback to the
probe, Currie told the NRL through her lawyer, Campbell MacCallum, that she had nothing to add to her original story.

She won't talk which means the investigation has hit a dead end.

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
LOL... Barba screws the club over and now the media are screwing him bigtime...

If those texts are legit, and the picture, seems like they are a great match for each other... Both liars..
Looking at all this, it is not a matter for the Integrity Unit but the NSW Police. Then the NRL can do what they do after a criminal investigation is completed.

All remember Robert Lui sat out a year at the Cowboys for the same offence...

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
BEN Barba's estranged partner Ainslie Currie has rejected an approach from the NRL integrity unit to respond to allegations she was punched in the face by the Canterbury fullback and reigning Dally M Medal winner.
In what shapes as a big setback to the probe, Currie told the NRL through her lawyer, Campbell MacCallum, that she had nothing to add to her original story.
Currie has consistently denied claims she was the victim of domestic violence, although questions have again been raised over those comments following the weekend publication of a picture of a woman with a bleeding mouth. The woman is alleged to be Currie.
"(The NRL integrity unit) have made contact with me to see if there is any information she wants to add," MacCallum said. "At this stage she has nothing to add."
MacCallum said Barba and Currie, who have two children together, had improved their relationship in recent weeks. He also revealed the media attention had begun to affect Currie's health.
Barba continues to recover from an ankle problem and is tipped to have a fitness test tomorrow to determine if he is any chance of playing against Brisbane - the club he will join next season - on Thursday night.
If this is the case... game over for any investigation. Time to move on.

bullfrog_rip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
only thing i heard which i dont know if true or not (same guy told me 4 months before that barba was gonna ask for a release) was that barba slept with pritchard's sister and thats why kasiano and frank didnt play at the beggining because of barba, and they only came back once they cleared the air so to speak..again..wether it happened or not **** knows but thats what ive heard. so all i can say is good riddance!

The.X.Factor

Forum Maniac
Reaction score
Ben Barbas relationship with Ainslie Currie... Still a better love story than Twilight.

P.s. Mods can we merge all the Barbagate threads so it's easier to find threads about actual RL?

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
only thing i heard which i dont know if true or not (same guy told me 4 months before that barba was gonna ask for a release) was that barba slept with pritchard's sister and thats why kasiano and frank didnt play at the beggining because of barba, and they only came back once they cleared the air so to speak..again..wether it happened or not **** knows but thats what ive heard. so all i can say is good riddance!
That's total BS!

Last edited by a moderator:

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If this is the case... game over for any investigation. Time to move on.

Mate that's what I thought initially. But I'm hearing crap from a couple of mates that are non bulldog fans that his ex wasnt the only woman he has physically attacked and more will be revealed soon.
And if you look at his history the grub has no problem lashing out physically, took a swipe at Idris and Tim Browne .

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
The guy has an agro side, ive seen it on the field, he looks like he wants to punch some of our players at various times if something goes not as he would like. Might have anger management issues. Barba is successful because he has a fire inside that not everyone else has, and he has to be careful that fire doesnt burn anyone else, and that its controlled and focussed on footy

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
LOL... Barba screws the club over and now the media are screwing him bigtime...

If those texts are legit, and the picture, seems like they are a great match for each other... Both liars..
Yep, I agree.... the both deserve each other, I don't think little Miss Ainslie is to much of an Angel herself TBH. You sleep with Dogs, then you get fleas (Not Bulldogs He he) so to speak.

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
If true Barba should be charged with bringing the game into disrepute, boot him now!!! Let's not award wankers like this with hefty contracts.
if it was Greenbergs daughter who came to him but didn't want to go to the cops he would go to the station anyway and tell them himself.
Mate let me make it clear for ya. Without a signed statement from ainslie police have absolutely no power at all. Unless they rock up during the actual fight. So going to the cops is a complete waste of time. Unless ainslie speaks up it could've happend during a session of rough sex

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
This is a classic husband beats wife story and she'll never do anything about it

Except she stuffed up and sent evidence to her friend so now it should be a criminal matter except she won't lay chargers

Silly silly girl

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Mate let me make it clear for ya. Without a signed statement from ainslie police have absolutely no power at all. Unless they rock up during the actual fight. So going to the cops is a complete waste of time. Unless ainslie speaks up it could've happend during a session of rough sex
who's ainslie?

N

Natboy

Actually they do mate under the Crimes (Domestic & personal violence) Act 2007 but it won't happen so no point talking about it anymore

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Actually they do mate under the Crimes (Domestic & personal violence) Act 2007 but it won't happen so no point talking about it anymore
Well yea it'd end up hitting a brick wall. Aeinzleigh can say rough sex then no one has got nothing to answer for

N

Natboy

Well yea it'd end up hitting a brick wall. Aeinzleigh can say rough sex then no one has got nothing to answer for
Well she is doing the right thing keeping silent rather than lying to the police but I wish she made a statement from day one so the little turd would get the punishment he deserves

Status
Not open for further replies.