Thumbs system

What do you think of the Thumbs up/down rating system

• Great, leave as is.

Votes: 25 58.1%
  • Only show thumbs up for users, not thumbs down.

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Remove it.

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Give me candy.

Votes: 5 11.6%

• Total voters

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
In the mods defence bro, Mr I coped the same shit I did.

You don't need thumbs to tell you if they are knowledgable or just a trolling ****.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mate i dont give a toss about thumbs up or down as I have been thumbed down by 3 major trolls , complained to moderators and nothing happened.... but looking at what happened to Assassin... this is absolutely ridiculous.

Moderators on this forum are biggest hypocrites. They are the ones who are right at the top on breaking the rules / policies of this forum.

Mr. I said any one abusing the thumbs system will be banned.... never happened.
TG trying to shut me up when clearly Manlyman was the one who started the verbal abuse on a different thread..... later even Manly Man even apologized and admitted that he was at fault.

I wonder if all those thumbs down what Assassin received by the troll were given to one of the mods... that ID would have been wiped off long time ago.

Just saying.
I think where most people get into trouble on here is that we all have different opinions. They end up arguing to express their point believing they are right & don't listen to others. Agreeing to disagree will help as we all have different ideas.

I personally think Dugan is a wasted talent to far gone but others think he is still worth it. Some love SBW others hate him. Who is right?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think where most people get into trouble on here is that we all have different opinions. They end up arguing to express their point believing they are right & don't listen to others. Agreeing to disagree will help as we all have different ideas.

I personally think Dugan is a wasted talent to far gone but others think he is still worth it. Some love SBW others hate him. Who is right?
LOL... ok duagn is just like Tod Carney few years back.... give him time it is a canberra thing

SBW.. I am over it now.... he appologised a number of times even after smashing us from back side... he has got some respect back. I wish he could end his career at the Dogs some how so all could be forgotten..hopefully winning us a premiership just like he started.

Assassin ....knee pads are off now

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
LOL... ok duagn is just like Tod Carney few years back.... give him time it is a canberra thing

SBW.. I am over it now.... he appologised a number of times even after smashing us from back side... he has got some respect back. I wish he could end his career at the Dogs some how so all could be forgotten..hopefully winning us a premiership just like he started.

Assassin ....knee pads are off now
Lol, what? I never said you had knee pads on bro

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Mr. I said any one abusing the thumbs system will be banned.... never happened.
People were PM'd and warned. Since then no reports of thumbs abuse.

TBH I turn off Thumbs Notifications and don't even notice it's there anymore.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

You know what... people are scared to call Troll a Troll cos they know they will get hammered thumbed down just for doing that!

recent thumb count for Assassin is the perfect example... what is the point of having thumbs when it holds people back expressing their true opinions.

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can I nominate Ozman for the weirdest use of the thumbs system?

The resident genius trawled through the long closed (and closed on his behalf) Hillsborough thread and gave thumbs down to every post that actually pointed out a few simple facts (yes, facts, including photos of the event) that didn't suit his quite frankly thuggish lust to miss the point and the truth, simply to basically celebrate the deaths of 100 people who happened to support a football team he used to, 16,000km away.

Stay classy.

N

Natboy

Wow someone has really hammered you! But I guess you can't see thumbs anymore.
Most of mine are from that cat & mouse spastic you banned lol

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wow someone has really hammered you! But I guess you can't see thumbs anymore.
Most of mine are from that cat & mouse spastic you banned lol
I've had my fair share before a truce was called. All good now brother.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You know what... people are scared to call Troll a Troll cos they know they will get hammered thumbed down just for doing that!

recent thumb count for Assassin is the perfect example... what is the point of having thumbs when it holds people back expressing their true opinions.
That pink pikachu motherfucker keeps thumbing me down lol the bored ****.

Getting 1 thumbs down from a respected member is worse than the 300 given by trolls cb1935/1974 berries and pink poof

Pink Pikachu

~Kayley~
Reaction score
Considering 95% of your posts are abusive trash calling every 2nd person you come across a "****", they should be thumb's downed... You're the type of fan that gives this club a rubbish name, you are a disgrace to humanity and a brain dead twat.

As for thumbing me down, do you really think I care? Look at when i joined vs how many posts I've made, I couldn't care less about posting on this forum, mainly because of members such as yourself, who are un-moderated abusive dickheads, it makes this place a very unwelcoming and downright disgusting corner of the interwebs...

There's not a single other club's forum that tolerates the sort of crap that members such as yourself post, seriously just read back through the posts you make, litterally every 2nd or 3rd post is you abusing someone who you differ on opinion with... You are trash.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Considering 95% of your posts are abusive trash calling every 2nd person you come across a "****", they should be thumb's downed... You're the type of fan that gives this club a rubbish name, you are a disgrace to humanity and a brain dead twat.

As for thumbing me down, do you really think I care? Look at when i joined vs how many posts I've made, I couldn't care less about posting on this forum, mainly because of members such as yourself, who are un-moderated abusive dickheads, it makes this place a very unwelcoming and downright disgusting corner of the interwebs...
Hi Pink Pikachu, so why do you come on this forum if you hardly contribute I would like to hear your feed back from your perspective? what is your main purpose? just reading? or??

If you couldn't careless why are you here? I'm trying to understand. Cheers

Pink Pikachu

~Kayley~
Reaction score
Hi Pink Pikachu, so why do you come on this forum if you hardly contribute I would like to hear your feed back from your perspective? what is your main purpose? just reading? or??
Mainly just reading, yeah, honestly don't bother posting my opinion much, because chances are I get someone like Assassin degrade me for 43 posts in a row...

Pink Pikachu

~Kayley~
Reaction score
If you couldn't careless why are you here? I'm trying to understand. Cheers
I mostly come here to find out news and info that I can't find elsewhere...

I'm a fan of this club, so I like to keep in the know of whats going on concerning us, but don't post much and honestly don't care if I'm banned, because I can just read the same news while not being logged in.

What this forum has opened my eyes to though is that a lot of the criticism our fans receive by other clubs honestly is sadly justified given some of the comments you see on here... Jeez you only have to post an opinion on a match or player on this forum and you'll get called all the "****"s under the sun etc by fans who disagree with you... It's not a welcoming or enjoyable place at all, opposition fans are kinder than our own tbh.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Dont say "our club", its clear from the crap you post you are a tigers troll.

I call you a **** because you are a ****, simple. The post you made about Graham deserving injury shows you are a ****.

I don't care if people have different opinions to me, as people don't care about my different opinion.

So I finish off by saying, fuck off you trolling ****!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Mainly just reading, yeah, honestly don't bother posting my opinion much, because chances are I get someone like Assassin degrade me for 43 posts in a row...
Because you posted utter shit for 43 posts in a row and are continuing posting shit

Pink Pikachu

~Kayley~
Reaction score
Dont say "our club", its clear from the crap you post you are a tigers troll.

I call you a **** because you are a ****, simple. The post you made about Graham deserving injury shows you are a ****.

I don't care if people have different opinions to me, as people don't care about my different opinion.

So I finish off by saying, fuck off you trolling ****!
This post sums up this guy's non existant IQ and this forum in general quite nicely - Trash.

For the record, you idiot, all I posted was my opinion, not trolling what-so-ever. Read back through all my posts, then read through yours, tell me who the "****" is? (If I may borrow your bogan terminology for a moment)... It certainly isn't me...

All I posted about Graham was that he deserves any niggle/cheap shots etc that he gets in games, simply because he has done worse himself, or did I imagine the fact that he just came off a 10 week suspension for biting Billy Slater? Graham is a grub, that's my opinion, not a troll.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Not every second person, only trolling ***** like yourself

If you didn't care, you wouldn't of given me 100 thumbs down you trolling ****

There's not a single other club's forum that tolerates the sort of crap that members such as yourself post, seriously just read back through the posts you make, litterally every 2nd or 3rd post is you abusing someone who you differ on opinion with... You are trash.

So why should this forum tolerate trolling ***** like yourself and again I only abuse trolls like yourself, not anyone who has a different opinion
try again you trolling ****

Pink Pikachu

~Kayley~
Reaction score
You've managed to post the word "****" 6 times in your past 3 posts alone, but yeah I'm the problem on this forum, not you....

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
This post sums up this guy's non existant IQ and this forum in general quite nicely - Trash.

For the record, you idiot, all I posted was my opinion, not trolling what-so-ever. Read back through all my posts, then read through yours, tell me who the "****" is? (If I may borrow your bogan terminology for a moment)... It certainly isn't me...

All I posted about Graham was that he deserves any niggle/cheap shots etc that he gets in games, simply because he has done worse himself, or did I imagine the fact that he just came off a 10 week suspension for biting Billy Slater? Graham is a grub, that's my opinion, not a troll.
blah blah blah, ok your not a trolling ****, you just a ****.

If I am trash and so is this forum, fuck off and don't return fuckwit, it's not rocket science