Ryan Tandy's (not so) Super Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ayoub is guilty along with Thurston, Mason and Payne
Thurston was out injured & Payne was the captain, yet he went for the try, not the penalty goal. :confused:

All the well known players have played for the Dogs. Except Payne. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

bert

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The "brains" behind this Sam Ayoub

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
dont forget Hassan Saleh, he was in the sms too :p

P

Paint.

Thurston was out injured & Payne was the captain, yet he went for the try, not the penalty goal. :confused:

I thought Matt Scott was the captain?

C

chipandchase

payne did not it was taken out his hands by a quick tap from Watts. Payne was in on it, so was Thurston and Mason. it has nothing to do wether they were playing or not

C

chipandchase

I hope he names the others involved too, but right now is there any suggestion (outside of one text of unknown source that did the rounds) suggesting Thurston, Mason or Payne were at all involved? Fair enough, Ayoub and Brad Murray seem to have a case to answer but the rest seems almost slanderous to suggest. My future apologies if anything comes out, but I'm not inclined to slag off a few big names (however dislikeable) based on a text that could have come from a moody 12 year old for all we know...
my info comes from another player manager, and they were the names mentioned. But it depends on what evidence they have and wether Tandy knows if they are in on it also.
i guess we will see in due time

C

chipandchase

How are you so certain of this?
well mate you are only new on here, but all the information i get is 100% correct. if i post a rumour, it is always correct. it comes from a player manager, i obviously wont mention who, but he looks after alot of the dogs players, so their is a hint.

P

Paint.

well mate you are only new on here, but all the information i get is 100% correct. if i post a rumour, it is always correct. it comes from a player manager, i obviously wont mention who, but he looks after alot of the dogs players, so their is a hint.
I might have sorta half believed that if you hadn't said that all the dogs players are clients of the one manager. Now that's just utter BS.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I might have sorta half believed that if you hadn't said that all the dogs players are clients of the one manager. Now that's just utter BS.
He said alot not all FFS...

You're a newbie C&C is usually right with his rumors..

C

chipandchase

read it again stupid, i said "he looks after alot of the dogs players"
so if you know what you are talking about, you will know the manager involved

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who else does Sam Ayoub manage?

Maybe we can accuse them of guilt by association. :p

Allan

Man of Steel
Reaction score
Tandy has been charged with giving false information to the Commission. We don't know what that false information was but we can infer I think that it related to something the police can check. Police can check physical things such as documents and phone calls as well as statements eg "I didn't get a call from S** telling me to ensure a penalty in front of the sticks". Even if you have physical or verbal evidence there is a lot of context and intent to be decided by a jury/magistrate.

Charging someone with making a false statement is something of an admission that you don't like the chargee, you think they did it but you cannot prove it. Todd G and the press are suggesting Tandy stands down but if I were his manager I would advise him not to. The NRL have overreacted and caused a lot of damage to several players careers in the last couple of years including the Bulldogs team, Stewart and Houston.

Gallop and the NRL are driven by the media and they seem to be able to make these snap decisions and push anyone around. It is not right and is a denial of natural justice. If I were Manly I would be suing the NRL over the way they treated Stewart which had a direct impact on their season, revenue and sponsorship.

I don't know if Tandy did it or not. If he did and we can prove it then he should be punished but I would also want to look at his alleged gambling problem as well. I am saying that he denies it and he has not faced court and until he does and a verdict is delivered we and the NRL should assume innocence. He is not accused of anything that makes him a danger to himself or those around him so there is no case that I can see for precipitate action.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I got the same SMS as everyone else & I have been told, Thurston wasn't involved.

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know the same manager

he talks a bit of **** sometimes and also HATES greenburg

he would profit alot from ayoubs downfall put two and two together and you shouldn't believe everything you hear from him

C

chipandchase

I know the same manager

he talks a bit of **** sometimes and also HATES greenburg

he would profit alot from ayoubs downfall put two and two together and you shouldn't believe everything you hear from him
mate i think we are talking about 2 different people here, he is a personal friend of mine and he like Greenburg. Never talks **** so dont know who you think it is ??

Status
Not open for further replies.