Bulldogs team v Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Moore should never have had Halatau and Paea in our starting lineup when they returned from injury in the first place.

Imo we can't win comfortably without Hannant. We'll need plenty of luck to win this one, something which we have had none of so far this season.

Bulldogs Gangst

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
wtfs with morre keeping Warburton in da team so wen paea has 1 or 2 bad games he gettes dropped but when Warburton played 100 bad games he never gets dropped morre is a dumb a ****

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
wtfs with morre keeping Warburton in da team so wen paea has 1 or 2 bad games he gettes dropped but when Warburton played 100 bad games he never gets dropped morre is a dumb a ****
Funnily enough Warburton has been in career best form the last couple of weeks. Paea isn't match fit and is a liability on the bench, so to is Halatau who has conceeded so many tries in so few games already and dropped countless balls (sadly not the oppositions) due to his lack of game time. They'll be back after the bye imo. Which is when we'll get this season back on track and people will stop d hatin on Moore

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah Morre is really dumb...It gettes frustraytn wif da shyt teems he pickes.

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
I think Moore will get Warburton to start with Foster on the bench, even though the team was named with the opposite listing.

simmmo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paea and halatau need to be in the 17 somewhere.... Warburton has got to go.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Halatau has been ordinary since coming back from injury, and Paea couldn't even last 15mins to start the game against the Panthers.

They desperately need some time in NSW Cup.

--roxxyy--

Waterboy
Reaction score
Heaps stoked for Foster he was one year above me at my school and he was one of 3 white guys amongst a whole team of islanders lmao

LOLL what school did you go to?
Coz I was at the same school, same year with Jake ..
small small world :grinning:

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I feel for paea, the balls he was given last night were nothing short of a disgrace. Set the bloke up to get belted.

adamski007

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Halatau has been ordinary since coming back from injury, and Paea couldn't even last 15mins to start the game against the Panthers.

They desperately need some time in NSW Cup.
Totally agree with you, Foster and Romelo deserve their chance now

Bulldog Boy

Waterboy
Reaction score
just reported on 10 news that Ben Hannant will NOT be playing for QLD 2moz night.. When was he ever going to be?? I would be pissed if he came back for them before us.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Good side... if we can stand deep and not bunch up, we might even have a chance.

Tim Browne must have been impressive in NSW cup to have gotton another call up
55m intercept try last week from a Prop.. that says a bit.

The week before chasing down a winger from the 50m line to tryline and saving a try.

Browne is a brilliant young player (as is Foster). If our young guys can click together, anything is possible.

I'd say if Halatau and Paea don't find form soon, they may well be finding another club. If we terminate both contracts and Payne, we have money for Eastwood in 2011. Good to see Moore drop them.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm quite pleased with this team. Green deserves to start with his good form this season, it's surprising to see Foster start and I'm glad Moore has shown so much faith in him while putting Browne on the bench is also a good selection.

Obviously we're light on traditional front rowers with this team but when Warburton comes on, Bobcat will move closer to the middle and Buddy will probably just come straight on for Foster.

Bulldog_NJ

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Warburton on the bench, kick him out of the side and leave halatau
Exactly. Piss warbo off, and have Halatau playing in the back row hitting holes FFS.
He played Hooker last game, and looked crap. He is a much better runner of the ball.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Great to see some young guys get the call up.

Browne and Foster have looked great and deserved to keep there spots. Fingers crossed Romelo beats out Wobbleton, however I doubt Moore has the balls to drop his lovechild.

How long did we sign that joke of a player Halutau ? He must be related to that drongo Roberts, why does our club recruit these never hasbeen scrubs when we have good young players coming through ?

Status
Not open for further replies.