Reaction score
still a very slow team, barba had to start at 6
halatua and Paea had to be on the bench in front of aggro and green
very very dissapointed in that team

Admit it, you're just upset Foster is there instead of the Ranga

Dogzkill4eva

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its a Good Side and with Noddy back Green can play a better role in the number 6 Jersey and leave all the organisation to Noddy

I know why Halatau and Paea are out and dropped to NSW cup
- Halatau just came back from injury and still finding his feet
- Paea Well i like the guy, he just needs IMPROVE

Foster well what can i say, Good Job to him.. He played an AWSOME game yestaurday and good for him being selected in the starting side...

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Looks like they have chosen Foster over Harrison. Wouldnt be surprisd if the dogs extend Forsters contract sometime soon

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Should of dropped warburton with them and brought DH.

Old Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought Ben Hannant might be back for this one. Maybe he'll be a last-minute inclusion.

S

Shermy

Foster is a big big Souths fan.
Souths brushed him off a few years back when he was with Norths.

He will probably stay with the Dogs - i dont know his contract situation.

elfman

Waterboy
Reaction score
y would u have romelo on the bench when we got ennis just stupid...plus u eitha have barba or romelo u cant have both on then bench...gary warburton offers nothn y kevin moore likes him i got no idea

R

rocky IV

y would u have romelo on the bench when we got ennis just stupid...plus u eitha have barba or romelo u cant have both on then bench...gary warburton offers nothn y kevin moore likes him i got no idea
obviously someone is carrying an injury and might not play

HTH

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Um Romelo is there incase Ennis cant backup from origin. We are playing in melbourne which is interstate so you take a backup.

now who looks stupid

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Surprising by Moore, well done to Foster for the starting birth, hope he can show us something different and give us an edge we needed

doggies 4 life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
y cant we just get rid of warburton alltogether adds nothing in attack and is a waste of a sub

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
1 Front rower on the bench is poor. Unless armit and hodgo play pretty much full games not a smart move. Foster inclusion is good. Gordon can come on and take over down the left hand edge. But Warburton on the bench. Your are kidding me. Also romelo on the bench. We need props. Not taking anything away from Romelo who was great yesterday and has been a consistant hitman in reserves but warburton and gordon will not hit the ball up for 140 meters off the bench. Warbuton will be lucky to crack double figures.

Hopefully we win this game cause our season is on a knives edge. Could almost be time to start looking at 2011 :(

THE BIRD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Jake Foster starting in place of Warburton. Browne back in, Halatau and Paea back to NSW Cup. Romelo on extended bench.

1 LUKE PATTEN
2 STEVE TURNER
3 JOSH MORRIS
4 JAMAL IDRIS
5 BRYSON GOODWIN
6 BLAKE GREEN
7 BRETT KIMMORLEY
8 CHRIS ARMIT
9 MICHAEL ENNIS
10 MICHAEL HODGSON
11 JAKE FOSTER
12 ANDREW RYAN
13 DAVID STAGG

INTERCHANGE
14 YILEEN GORDON
15 TIM BROWNE
16 GARY WARBURTON
17 BEN BARBA
22 JOEL ROMELO
does anyone think ryan could play front row??? I love armit but he seems to slow down after 10 minutes (i think he offers stability off the bench)
also frees up green to play 2nd row and barba to 5/8 to play alongside noddy and ennis.

we arent goin well enough with the current team.

i would do this:
1. patten
2. turner
3. idris
4. morris
5. goodwin
6. barba
7. kimmorley
8. hodgson
9. ennis
10. ryan
11. foster