The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Clementine ford the salty as fuck feminist having a sook females gets called names just like men call other men's names. Welcome to equality bitches lol.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Shower Gods, every time I get in the Shower the neighbors have someone yell an insult from a speaker near my yard from another suburb by remote control, sometimes its even a redneck cop, the childish idiots should sack their Ricky Lake.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The Shower Gods, every time I get in the Shower the neighbors have someone yell an insult from a speaker near my yard from another suburb by remote control, sometimes its even a redneck cop, the childish idiots should sack their Ricky Lake.
Are you one of those eccentric geniuses?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Are you one of those eccentric geniuses?
Yeah the dumbo's don't like my free spirited lifestyle and intellect, they have tried everything to get rid of me but I cant sell until I'm compoed.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
How about 2 slow pokes walking at a snails pace exiting museum station. They should have an overtaking lane FFS.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How about 2 slow pokes walking at a snails pace exiting museum station. They should have an overtaking lane FFS.
I think if I made hats with car horns they'd be a good seller.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
#1 - You want a fast shopping trip somewhere.. in and out with no delays. Theres ALWAYS woman migrating around the aisles having chitchats with friends blocking your way with trolleys!
#2 - You are in a hurry to get somewhere and get EVERY.DAMN.LIGHT, and drivers that are abnormally slow.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Yes I agree. Another thing I hate... chicks who gossip in the workplace.

My head has been done outside-in that many times I have no idea what I'm meant to be concentrating on anymore.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes I agree. Another thing I hate... chicks who gossip in the workplace.

My head has been done outside-in that many times I have no idea what I'm meant to be concentrating on anymore.
Now that I work by/for myself, I don't miss office gossipers. Mrs CD often comes home bemoaning not just the gossipers (is "gossiper" even a word? Doesn't look right. Anyway), but probably more that one person in the office (but more often than not a woman who has a job that nobody seems to know what it is), who just stands around talking for hours on end... I met this particular women at rs CDs Christmas party last year and found out just what a bore she is.

Having said that, on a quiet day like today when it is just me and the snoring dog, I could do with some water cooler chat.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
How do you argue with people who refuse to acknowledge the word private even exists except for them?
I know who the fucken pigs are.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I agree

Those fucking capatilist commies
They literally really fully believe in Communist power tripping thinking they are in charge of my life and control my home.
Sorry to be repetitive, I just am in total disbelief that people think like it.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm ready to slash the tyres of one of the knobs that work with me after the cocksmoker almost caused another fucking accident. So, I see there's a line consisting of slow moving small cattle truck (doing 90), a car then a bigger truck and two more cars. I sit well back before the overtaking lane and accelerate hard into it. I'm doing 110 car at the tail end decided they want to merge when I'm beside them so I accelerate more. Get past them doing 115, next car pulls out a car length in front of me doing 90. I at this stage want to snap th heir fucking nose since I know there's not enough overtaking lane left now to pass either truck. 30 metres left in the overtaking lane I pull in behind the rear truck. Wanker behind me now pulls up beside me when I'm already to the trucks ass, they're not braking to let me merge so I have to fucking brake to avoid going into a guard rail. Every fucking day this kind of shit happens and this turd has been responsible more than once. I'm very tempted to go to the ***** house one night and slash all for tyres.

Why the duck don't these morons realise that if you plan to overtake them don't stick to the ass of a line of traffic doing 80. Hold back 50-60 metres and accelerate before moving into the overtaking lane.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm ready to slash the tyres of one of the knobs that work with me after the cocksmoker almost caused another fucking accident. So, I see there's a line consisting of slow moving small cattle truck (doing 90), a car then a bigger truck and two more cars. I sit well back before the overtaking lane and accelerate hard into it. I'm doing 110 car at the tail end decided they want to merge when I'm beside them so I accelerate more. Get past them doing 115, next car pulls out a car length in front of me doing 90. I at this stage want to snap th heir fucking nose since I know there's not enough overtaking lane left now to pass either truck. 30 metres left in the overtaking lane I pull in behind the rear truck. Wanker behind me now pulls up beside me when I'm already to the trucks ass, they're not braking to let me merge so I have to fucking brake to avoid going into a guard rail. Every fucking day this kind of shit happens and this turd has been responsible more than once. I'm very tempted to go to the ***** house one night and slash all for tyres.

Why the duck don't these morons realise that if you plan to overtake them don't stick to the ass of a line of traffic doing 80. Hold back 50-60 metres and accelerate before moving into the overtaking lane.
I friggin' hate that. The Mrs doesn't understand it either. If we're driving and we're approaching an overtake lane, I'll back off so I can get a run up. Every time without fail she starts screaming at me 'cause I'm not tail gating the guy doing 20 under the speed limit.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Media putting a misconstrued twist on their witch hunt, where does it say you have to relinquish your privacy to the public, you slack fucks!