The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
To get work I get a bus from Epping. I do not live in Epping, so I drive there and park somewhere nearish to the station in residential streets.

Every single day, I see a car parked here (l knew there would be one there on google maps)

So one week I was working later hours so parking is much less abundant. As I always see a car here as above, I parked there twice. TWICE. The second time I copped a fkn $260 odd fine for parking in a bus zone.

I was fuming, but copped it on the chin and paid it.

This isn't what annoys me though, what annoys me is that EVERY DAY there is another car there and I always look to see if that prick got a fine and I have not seen a single fine since I got done. FKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

After I got done I parked a bit up the road, and on one end of the street it has no stopping signs so that no one parks too close to the corner. On the other end of the street there is no such sign, so people park close to the curb (oh would you look someone is parked exactly where I parked that day on google maps)

I did this the day after my fine, and a nice lady told me she got fined for doing that. So I thanked her and went and parked somewhere else. AND EVERY DAY SINCE THEN I SEE PEOPLE DOING THE SAME AND NO ONE GETS FINED.

God damn selective council.
I lived around there until a few years ago. We struggled with parking 'cause people always parked out side our house but the worst part was the parents dropping their kids at school. Due to the lack of parking they would usually park across our driveway.

While we were there we had a tree collapse across our driveway and our house. I came home at lunchtime one day to grab some food. All the street parking was gone so I parked in the driveway just enough to block part of the sidewalk. Still plenty of room for people to walk passed. Went into the house to grab food and the moment I walked into the kitchen I heard a knock at the door. Ranger was standing there with a $200 ticket for parking across the sidewalk. I pointed to the massive tree that took up the entire driveway and half the house and he said, "Sorry, didn't see that"

Funniest part is that we had a second driveway there but a car was parked across it. The ranger didn't bother fining them.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
To get work I get a bus from Epping. I do not live in Epping, so I drive there and park somewhere nearish to the station in residential streets.

Every single day, I see a car parked here (l knew there would be one there on google maps)

So one week I was working later hours so parking is much less abundant. As I always see a car here as above, I parked there twice. TWICE. The second time I copped a fkn $260 odd fine for parking in a bus zone.

This isn't what annoys me though, what annoys me is that EVERY DAY there is another car there and I always look to see if that prick got a fine and I have not seen a single fine since I got done. FKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

After I got done I parked a bit up the road, and on one end of the street it has no stopping signs so that no one parks too close to the corner. On the other end of the street there is no such sign, so people park close to the curb (oh would you look someone is parked exactly where I parked that day on google maps)

I did this the day after my fine, and a nice lady told me she got fined for doing that. So I thanked her and went and parked somewhere else. AND EVERY DAY SINCE THEN I SEE PEOPLE DOING THE SAME AND NO ONE GETS FINED.

Ahhh mate Epping is a mess of a place. I used to do a lot of work around there (had about 5 clients in that area), plus worked there for 12 months near the station. Absolute joke trying to park anywhere around the area.

FUCK YOU BRO LMFAOOOOOOOOO I LITERALLY HAVE CUM TEARING OUT OF MY EYES
Interesting...

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
**** knuckles in bunnings who hold people up trying to return a fucking 75c bath plug. Fuck me dead.
Chuck the fucking thing under your vanity or stick it up your fucking arse .who the fuck jumps in a car to take a bath plug back to bunnings. Fuck i hate people

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
**** knuckles in bunnings who hold people up trying to return a fucking 75c bath plug. Fuck me dead.
Chuck the fucking thing under your vanity or stick it up your fucking arse .who the fuck jumps in a car to take a bath plug back to bunnings. Fuck i hate people
hahahahahahahahaha just ... hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
The idiot can't comprehend it costs 75 cents worth of petrol (at least) just starting up his car to get there in the first place :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The idiot can't comprehend it costs 75 cents worth of petrol (at least) just starting up his car to get there in the first place :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Fuck me but why would you bother, i was stuck once at aldi behind these 2 old ducks who were holding every **** up over a price difference of 8c or some shit for 2 cans of fucking beans. I ended up throwing 2 bucks at em to stop the hold up.
There should be a checkout lane for ***** who work and want to just pay for shit straight up no hassle. Or segregated shopping times old ***** are forbidden after 5pm and ***** who want to stand there reading shit to their fucking partner on the phone when you're trying to get 1 fucking thing.
Fucking i hate people

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Chill and have a snag outside

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The one near me is the gay small one that dont sell anything
The closest one to my house is one of those too (its in an ex-Bi Lo store, so I guess Wesfarmers had to do something with the lease), so I go to the next one which is one of the biggest in Brisbane. I can also take the dog, who loves riding in the trolley and being fawned over by the checkout chicks.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

In Queensland (well, in Brisbane), all kerbs are painted yellow where you can;t park. It took me a while to work out the system, but now I like it as it's fairly clear where you can't park.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck me but why would you bother, i was stuck once at aldi behind these 2 old ducks who were holding every **** up over a price difference of 8c or some shit for 2 cans of fucking beans. I ended up throwing 2 bucks at em to stop the hold up.
There should be a checkout lane for ***** who work and want to just pay for shit straight up no hassle. Or segregated shopping times old ***** are forbidden after 5pm and ***** who want to stand there reading shit to their fucking partner on the phone when you're trying to get 1 fucking thing.
Fucking i hate people
I was stuck behind a checkout chick and her friend who had finished putting through the items through but kept chatting about their kids (they knew each others kids names) while I waited. Wound up blurting out to them that they should meet up for coffee and stop holding up the line. If looks could kill those two would be serving time for murder.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Fucking scammers who won't attempt to scam you. Lift your game!!

YES - I "had" a non at fault accident years ago... Please continue your call and attempt to scam me!

Instead I get the call hung up after some part time taxi driver in Mumbai didn't believe I had an accident 6-8 months ago.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The audacity of the the old fashioned conservative people to think they have the right to control the broadminded alternative people.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Dear Winter,

FUCK OFF!!!

My hatred for winter and the cold has now increased as the weather is at that point where my knee and shoulder joints start giving me grief... knee mainly.