Storm sign Kasiano, Bulldogs to help pay food bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kila R Ralai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't stop laughing at the media statement "Kasiano is the latest Bulldog to head for the exit as part of the club’s signing spree"...
Lol!
SIGNING SPREE!!!
3 players is a signing spree guys...
More like spending spree...

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
It most definitely is a wait and see. Although at this point I have no confidence left in hasler, none.

I'm actually missing a game tomorrow because I can't be fucked going and then also add that's it's against parra and I have no interest in going and freezing my arse off for the shit hasler is going to serve up
Yeah I understand that mate. I have no confidence in the douche either....

It sucks that we're at the point we don't really want to watch our team any more and I don't see that changing with me while Hasler is around....

He just talks shit, tries out a shit game plan week after week and changes nothing.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
What would we assume Storm deal was? 1.2mil over 3 years..So we are possibly paying him 400k next year to make up the 700k. Is this how it works?
No way that much.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
700k for kasiano when we already have Graham, tolman and Klemmer but 0k could be found for Finucane and Taupau.

Thanks for completely fucking the club for the future and present Hasler and co!
Yep....
Imagine what our starting pack could have looked like... bunch of dumb *****.

8. Klemmer
9. Cook
10. Graham
11. Jackson
12. Taupau
13. Finucane

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Average of 32 minutes per game equates to 24 x 32 =768 minutes. The equivalent of 9.6 complete 80 minute games.
$700k divided by 768 = $911.45833 per minute.

Had a look at the stats for the 16 rounds thus far this season; he has played 474 minutes and at the moment his game average is actually 29.634 minutes per game. Even bigger fraud.

He needs to get of the ciggies for a start: they decrease endurance having an effect on effective oxygen use and heart function , weaken bones and delays healing ( sounds pretty much his problem) something that should have been addressed by the club and more so by his coach and the staff responsible for fitness.

Secondly he needs to take a good hard long look at his diet, something else the club should be monitoring. Look at a bloke like Jacko who has a great fitness and dietary ethic and see what he can do each and every game.

Who knows if he can make a go of it at Melbourne; if Bellamy can't do anything with him no one can and Kas better fully understand that Bellamy takes no crap from his players. Shame a certain other coach can't be the same way.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I understand that mate. I have no confidence in the douche either....

It sucks that we're at the point we don't really want to watch our team any more and I don't see that changing with me while Hasler is around....

He just talks shit, tries out a shit game plan week after week and changes nothing.
Oh i am watching it's just that it's going to be from the comfort of home and not at the stadium

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yep....
Imagine what our starting pack could have looked like... bunch of dumb *****.

8. Klemmer
9. Cook
10. Graham
11. Jackson
12. Taupau
13. Finucane
That's a premiership winning pack if ever I've seen one. It has everything you need.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Kas was on 550k with us last year and 600k this year

Storm are paying the full 600k
Don't believe anything otherwise

His manager is talking shiet or wherever it's coming from maybe the journo

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Oh i am watching it's just that it's going to be from the comfort of home and not at the stadium
Yeah I think I'm going out, but if not I'd be watching it too.... but you know, these days if I have plans, I have plans.

But I hope they give you fonething to cheer about by some miracle man!

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Kas was on 550k with us last year and 600k this year

Storm are paying the full 600k
Don't believe anything otherwise

His manager is talking shiet or wherever it's coming from maybe the journo
Good.

Glad to hear club isn't covering a big chuck of his contracr for 2018.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's been talked about heaps but we all know what is going to happen when Bellamy gets him into shape...
We thought the same thing would happen when we let Idris go; but he didn't become the superstar everyone predicted. Sam may be the same.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I think I'm going out, but if not I'd be watching it too.... but you know, these days if I have plans, I have plans.

I think I need a stress ball. There's holes in my tv room from watching the bulldogs play lol

Back on to Kas, grahams out for 4 weeks, if Kas starts for the next 4 weeks and we see improvement in his conditioning, it might actually be an indicator of haslers training methods rather than kas ill discipline and I guess vice versa

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
cant wait to bump this thread next year :tonguewink:..

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

PS.....coming down with something and just had to cancel my plans so I guess I'm set to suffer along with the rest of us tonight :P

Status
Not open for further replies.