Storm sign Kasiano, Bulldogs to help pay food bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Des Hasler... thank you for taking us back 10 years! If johnathan Thurston was the biggest fuck up to not resigning players! Then we have achieved the biggest fuck up of resigning coaches! We are fucked for a long time, and NO, not even Foran is going to get us out of this mess... bulldogs to start rebuilding after Hasler leaves!

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Dude I blame Hasler for most things, but I think it's a bit of a stretch(mark) blaming him hit Kss tub gut and shit attitude.

Ilnesyky, the guy oooksd great for his wedding and within a week or to if the season starting he'd ballooned back to pretty much journal weight. That is not professionalism.

You ok man? Did you just have a stroke?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I know Kasiano has family in Melbourne. He wrote a message of support in his wrist tape when a couple of his cousins were involved in a Union strike down. So I'd guess his decision isn't all about how Melbourne run their club.

It's sad to see him going to me. He has been m one of my favourite players in the past. This year he had annoyed me with his lack of thought when offloading though.

I don't want to see him go there and get drastically better, but I don't hate him for leaving either. HR really needed to put in a few hard off seasons. I think that when he lost weight in the offseason he's probably gone about things the wrong way. I know that by just denying yourself food you can lose weight, but for an athlete that's not a great strategy. It will cause muscle loss before it gets rid of fat. He should have sorted his diet coupled with a great work out program. I think he more than likely just cut down on food. This year he's been more easily taken down by defense because he's probably lost some muscle along with the preseason weight loss. In his wedding photos he did look skinnier but showed no definition in his arms in the pics I saw. The muscle he naturally has built up over the years was what made him hard to contain and without that he's just a tall man with an unpredictable offload.

If the storm are going to turn him into a beast they'll have to work him hard from the time he arrives until kickoff. Not sure if next year is going to be great for him.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
700k for kasiano when we already have Graham, tolman and Klemmer but 0k could be found for Finucane and Taupau.

Thanks for completely fucking the club for the future and present Hasler and co!
Don't forget Frank the tank mate.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Kas doesn't want to finish a Doggy a loser, let him play a full 40.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hasler's choices are absolutely farked. Kas wants to start, Hasler pays his like a starting players but uses him for half an hour a game. Tony Williams wants to play 80 minutes per game and gets his way.

We have a centre playing fullback. David Klemmer is playing lock. Players on the bench don't even get used at times.

Kasiano needed a fresh start so do the bulldogs.

ibby

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Believe me boys kasiano it's are top player he can do some stupid stuff fair enough but him and Reynolds are the only players that can create some sought of spark for our team and the club has let them both go we have are top side on paper but we have two fukwits running the club pis of Hasler you arshole and take your little hooker lichaa with ya.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Don't forget Frank the tank mate.
Never. He made such a difference and was so great for us, he was let go at least two seasons too soon.

But Finucane and Taupau hurt so much more because they're now both in the primes of their careers and tearing up at other clubs when Canterbury developed them for all of those years.

Any other club would see these recruitment and retention mistakes and address them. Instead our club rewards these mistakes so that Hasler can make more and set us back even further!

Not even cockroaches would survive the Despocalypse when he finally leaves. If he ever leaves... We'll probably all be dead by then and a Hasler hologram will be coaching the team.

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Believe me boys kasiano it's are top player he can do some stupid stuff fair enough but him and Reynolds are the only players that can create some sought of spark for our team and the club has let them both go we have are top side on paper but we have two fukwits running the club pis of Hasler you arshole and take your little hooker lichaa with ya.
True

Reynolds, Kas and Morris are the only Bulldogs who ever break a game, when they did break a game. 2 are gone and Morris can't be that far away.

Never seen Woods break a game. All the hope rests on Forans broken quads.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Its laughable that the club will gladly pay part of Kasianos salary for him to play for a rival club but refuse to sack Hasler and pay out his contract.
Few zeros more though most probably

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm thinking the players that are leaving us end of this year will shine at their new clubs cause their new coachs will allow them to actually play FORWARD footy! But I am sure Dibs will still say Hasler is the man to take us to our next premiership in 3018 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.