Dragon Ball Super

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
@Realist90 this episode was sorta meh, they are just making some characters look weak and dumb so the others are relevant haha. I mean they had Goku and Vegeta throwing rocks at the guy haha, they could of just punched the ****.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
@Realist90 this episode was sorta meh, they are just making some characters look weak and dumb so the others are relevant haha. I mean they had Goku and Vegeta throwing rocks at the guy haha, they could of just punched the ****.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hence me not posting here haha. Literally was fkn boring. Next episode looks interesting though. People on YouTube are annoying me though they're saying roschi will die and that will unlock limit breaker goku, but goku already has the fkn form hence what he said to toppo and how he's always fkn smiling whenever he sees jiren.
Apart from a couple episodes this tournament arc hasn't been that good man in all honesty. I dunno why I prefer the one on one tournaments.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hence me not posting here haha. Literally was fkn boring. Next episode looks interesting though. People on YouTube are annoying me though they're saying roschi will die and that will unlock limit breaker goku, but goku already has the fkn form hence what he said to toppo and how he's always fkn smiling whenever he sees jiren.
Apart from a couple episodes this tournament arc hasn't been that good man in all honesty. I dunno why I prefer the one on one tournaments.
I don't think Goku has unlocked the form yet, but he's looking for someone to fight against that's going to push him past his limits.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't think Goku has unlocked the form yet, but he's looking for someone to fight against that's going to push him past his limits.
Bro he has lol he's way too confident to not know he hasn't got it and he was almost transformed against toppo. I just can't wait man the design of the form has grown on me now

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
@Realist90 apparently Jiren tanks SSJBKKx20 Goku with little trouble in the 1 hour special lol. Goku then uses the spirit bomb though it looks like he might absorb it rather than throw it at Jiren. The spirit bomb absorbs energy from everything around him, atm Goku has Zeno, Angels, GoD's, etc around him and he's going to absorb all that crazy energy? I think this is what will push him past his limits and into his new form.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Realist90 apparently Jiren tanks SSJBKKx20 Goku with little trouble in the 1 hour special lol. Goku then uses the spirit bomb though it looks like he might absorb it rather than throw it at Jiren. The spirit bomb absorbs energy from everything around him, atm Goku has Zeno, Angels, GoD's, etc around him and he's going to absorb all that crazy energy? I think this is what will push him past his limits and into his new form.
Where'd you that about absorbing the spirit bomb? Sounds pretty legit for dbs.
Do you reackon they're gonna allow killing? That's what the latest rumour is. However he's got this form I just can't fkn wait, fucken grand priest angel dude stopped him against toppo I've been dying ever since.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Where'd you that about absorbing the spirit bomb? Sounds pretty legit for dbs.
Do you reackon they're gonna allow killing? That's what the latest rumour is. However he's got this form I just can't fkn wait, fucken grand priest angel dude stopped him against toppo I've been dying ever since.
The title for one of the episodes mentions the spirit bomb and the spirit bomb usually kills *****. So i doubt he will use it as a weapon and just absorb the energy. I can't see them letting killing being okay unless Zeno says he likes it lol.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The title for one of the episodes mentions the spirit bomb and the spirit bomb usually kills *****. So i doubt he will use it as a weapon and just absorb the energy. I can't see them letting killing being okay unless Zeno says he likes it lol.
That's what I mean coz Zeno ended up allowing Rochis object thingy.
I saw mastar media and geekdom 101's leaks of the episodes, it doesn't say spirit bomb but says ace technique up his sleeve and they all think that's a reference to the spirit bomb.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
That's what I mean coz Zeno ended up allowing Rochis object thingy.
I saw mastar media and geekdom 101's leaks of the episodes, it doesn't say spirit bomb but says ace technique up his sleeve and they all think that's a reference to the spirit bomb.
"The Strongest Enemy Bears Down On Goku! Now's the Time to Fire! A Surefire Genki-Dama!!"

Genki-Dama is the Japanese name for the spirit bomb. Well i think it translates to energy sphere but spirit bomb sounds better in english lol.

Yh i can't see Zeno letting them kill each other yet...maybe at the end of the tournament because i don't think the Zenos will be satisfied with multiple fighters left at the end.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
"The Strongest Enemy Bears Down On Goku! Now's the Time to Fire! A Surefire Genki-Dama!!"

Genki-Dama is the Japanese name for the spirit bomb. Well i think it translates to energy sphere but spirit bomb sounds better in english lol.

Yh i can't see Zeno letting them kill each other yet...maybe at the end of the tournament because i don't think the Zenos will be satisfied with multiple fighters left at the end.
Plus they're gonna fucken wipe out most ***** anyway I don't see the logic lol.

Ahhh I see I didn't see that genki part lol. Someone said a spirit bomb only works on evil people apparently and coz Jiren isn't evil won't work on him, but if like you say he somehow absorbs it he can dish it out on him I guess? I dunno man this is gonna be the longest week waiting for the next episode.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
@Realist90 Jiren is so hyped up at this stage, him punching the air fucks *****. He's basically Saitama at this point haha.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Realist90 Jiren is so hyped up at this stage, him punching the air fucks *****. He's basically Saitama at this point haha.
Hahaha luckily I watched mastar medias fan made episodes to know who Saitama is lol. But yeah they've built him up perfectly bro cannot fkn wait now. goku gon need one massive fkn power up man haha, still can't get over kaiken x20 blue won't be enough to even challenge Jiren lol.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hahaha luckily I watched mastar medias fan made episodes to know who Saitama is lol. But yeah they've built him up perfectly bro cannot fkn wait now. goku gon need one massive fkn power up man haha, still can't get over kaiken x20 blue won't be enough to even challenge Jiren lol.
Yh you should watch one punch man, he legit murders **** easy as so you should like it haha.

Yh Gokus transformation is going to give him a stupid powerup, hopefully they do it right otherwise it will look like stupid lol. I was also thinking that Goku might be slowly creating a spirt bomb right now while fighting, could explain while he's constantly getting caught off guard as he's concentrating on that. He's never been able to make a spirt bomb without complete concentration though, and i dunno how he could hide it without anyone sensing it lol. He could be hiding it in Hits dimension or maybe he learnt how to open his own dimension? Lol. Probs bs.

Just read the manga and we find out why all the other GoDs hate Beerus. Apparently he almost got everyone erased when they played hide and seek ages ago. Zeno had all the GoDs play hide and seek with him and Beerus fell asleep and they couldn't find him for 50 years :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:. Zeno got pissed and wanted to erase everyone lol.

Toppo vs Goku also didn't happen as they had all the GoDs fight each other. Everyone went after Beerus but he dodged most of them and kicked the shit out of Champa haha. Also the rat **** is the GoD that beat Beerus in arm wrestling.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yh you should watch one punch man, he legit murders **** easy as so you should like it haha.

Yh Gokus transformation is going to give him a stupid powerup, hopefully they do it right otherwise it will look like stupid lol. I was also thinking that Goku might be slowly creating a spirt bomb right now while fighting, could explain while he's constantly getting caught off guard as he's concentrating on that. He's never been able to make a spirt bomb without complete concentration though, and i dunno how he could hide it without anyone sensing it lol. He could be hiding it in Hits dimension or maybe he learnt how to open his own dimension? Lol. Probs bs.

Just read the manga and we find out why all the other GoDs hate Beerus. Apparently he almost got everyone erased when they played hide and seek ages ago. Zeno had all the GoDs play hide and seek with him and Beerus fell asleep and they couldn't find him for 50 years :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:. Zeno got pissed and wanted to erase everyone lol.

Toppo vs Goku also didn't happen as they had all the GoDs fight each other. Everyone went after Beerus but he dodged most of them and kicked the shit out of Champa haha. Also the rat **** is the GoD that beat Beerus in arm wrestling.
All I can say is the manga is out doing the anime big time. Beerus is a fkn animal!

Also that spirit bomb theory sounds quite more than bs haha

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
All I can say is the manga is out doing the anime big time. Beerus is a fkn animal!

Also that spirit bomb theory sounds quite more than bs haha
Yh the Manga is almost always better than the anime because the artist has more control and freedom to do what he wants. They also explain things in more depth.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yh the Manga is almost always better than the anime because the artist has more control and freedom to do what he wants. They also explain things in more depth.
And apparently it's just as official (canon) as the anime. As they both use the same source of writing from Toriama.
I can't wait to see what they do with goku and Jiren in the tournament.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
@Realist90 the leaks are out and Goku has a new technique and apparently he emits new Ki. We also have Hit vs Jiren after the special so i wonder how we will get to that point..

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Realist90 the leaks are out and Goku has a new technique and apparently he emits new Ki. We also have Hit vs Jiren after the special so i wonder how we will get to that point..
Broooo did you also hear that the manga said it was the mouse god of destruction that beat beerus in a arm wrestle match? Do you reackon they then have the fighter stronger than god of destruction? That could explain hit vs Jiren and goku focusing on the new strongest ****? I dunno man there's so many leaks and I dunnooooo I'm just fucken dyin!

I'm watching mastar media on YouTube now. I've never been so hyped bro this is fkn amazing.

Last edited: