Dragon Ball Super

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Broooo did you also hear that the manga said it was the mouse god of destruction that beat beerus in a arm wrestle match? Do you reackon they then have the fighter stronger than god of destruction? That could explain hit vs Jiren and goku focusing on the new strongest ****? I dunno man there's so many leaks and I dunnooooo I'm just fucken dyin!
Who knows, Whis could of made the whole thing up to motivate Goku and co lol. I rekon Goku will lose to Jiren or Hit just cuts in on a busted Goku and tells him to fuck off lol. Freeza fucking shit up could also cause Goku to leave his fight with Jiren for whatever reason.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who knows, Whis could of made the whole thing up to motivate Goku and co lol. I rekon Goku will lose to Jiren or Hit just cuts in on a busted Goku and tells him to fuck off lol. Freeza fucking shit up could also cause Goku to leave his fight with Jiren for whatever reason.
Hahaha that's what I reackon and like the guy said maybe it's coz goku is in the middle of transforming and hit takes over and then vegeta in order for goku to completely transform. I dunno man but the hype is real af

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Also lol @ champa cheering on Freeza haha. Ps no episode this week.. :(
I don't know how beerus is not killing ***** yet hahaha.
I'm loving how they've done frieza this arc.

Fucken don't remind me I hate waking up on Sundays to find no dbs on YouTube.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I don't know how beerus is not killing ***** yet hahaha.
I'm loving how they've done frieza this arc.

Fucken don't remind me I hate waking up on Sundays to find no dbs on YouTube.
He's scared of Zeno lol.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
@Realist90 did you see the previews for the special?? Looks like Jiren deflects the spirit bomb back towards Goku and he gets caught in the blast and goes "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh" haha.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Realist90 did you see the previews for the special?? Looks like Jiren deflects the spirit bomb back towards Goku and he gets caught in the blast and goes "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh" haha.
Hahahaha yeah I saw that lol. People are burning me saying goku is gonna get eliminated. Like fuck off.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
By the time they play the homo opening and ending songs, do the 5 minute recap etc etc it will probably be only 40 minutes lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
By the time they play the homo opening and ending songs, do the 5 minute recap etc etc it will probably be only 40 minutes lol
The hour special includes about 20 minutes of adds lol. It's just a double episode for us.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Da fuq is this shit!?

Thought it was discussion about StGeorges even more retarded style of Desball [emoji23]

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't know? It doesn't show for me now either but when i hit reply it loads up in the quote.

It's just some leaked images of Gokus new form...
Bro, pile up the tissue boxes and candles for the special.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That was fucking lit, the atmosphere was epic as fuck and when Frieza showed up at the end I lost my shit

Jiren is next level