CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Thanks so there's 20
On with English audio and a movie called battle of the Gods that's on this version too?
Yh. The Battle of Gods movie ends up getting aired again during the first few episodes of Super with some changes made. The movie is better though so you're better off watching that first and then skip it in Super if you want. The changes aren't anything major with the plot from memory.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I forgot about Freeza, probs tormenting some poor **** atm. It's possible it's the order...they might knock out one of the stronger characters early to pump up Jiren or something.
Hahaha they've done Frieza so well This arc.
I would hate to see a gokhan fusion but it looks like that if the ending credits are anything to go by.
I really wanna see goku go to the next level beyond all others like the Frieza arc. I'm just a gay ass fan boy for goku I guess haha

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can't see the image but is it the transformation!!!!!!! Tell me you love that they've made goku bufffed up again and not a skinny **** anymore? I actually like the design it's simple and a bit lazy but much better than the current 2 God forms. Apparently this may not be the full transformation though?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I can't see the image but is it the transformation!!!!!!! Tell me you love that they've made goku bufffed up again and not a skinny **** anymore? I actually like the design it's simple and a bit lazy but much better than the current 2 God forms. Apparently this may not be the full transformation though?
Yh that's the pic. I still like Gokus SSJG form because he has that lean look like Beerus but he looks sick like this. It's his regular size i like the least.

Na no idea if it will be his final form or not. He has silver eyes so that's interesting as i'm pretty sure Goku Black had silver eyes also.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
@Realist90 good fight, kind of cut that Goku just rocked up as a SSJG and we didn't see the transformation lol.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Realist90 good fight, kind of cut that Goku just rocked up as a SSJG and we didn't see the transformation lol.
Yeah I was like wtf man I wanted to see that power up. And like he barely fought in that form kept going blue lol. But was fkn awesome when goku just tanked those fkn rope bombs when hit was like careful goku hahaha gokus like I fuck his ropes nice guy haha. Also I actually felt like they sort of made blue really show it's level of power/strength the way they portrayed it.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
@Realist90 Zeno can't even count :tearsofjoy:

Thought it was going to be a shit episode after reading the spoilers but it was pretty good. It waa like the original dragon ball series with unique techniques rather than raw power. Funny hat Goku is pretty much a dumb **** yet he knows how to revive someone with Ki blasts hahaha.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Realist90 Zeno can't even count :tearsofjoy:

Thought it was going to be a shit episode after reading the spoilers but it was pretty good. It waa like the original dragon ball series with unique techniques rather than raw power. Funny hat Goku is pretty much a dumb **** yet he knows how to revive someone with Ki blasts hahaha.
goku getting emotional made me fkn emotional lol. Its pissing me off every fkn time he's caught in someone's grips or slime he needs to go blue to get out of the lock.
But roshi was fkn brilliant really.

Did you notice the other Zeno counted the opposite way as well?
They're so cute bro haha. Ok at the end when beerus ask krillin what roschis name was, is there anything behind it you reackon?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
goku getting emotional made me fkn emotional lol. Its pissing me off every fkn time he's caught in someone's grips or slime he needs to go blue to get out of the lock.
But roshi was fkn brilliant really.

Did you notice the other Zeno counted the opposite way as well?
They're so cute bro haha. Ok at the end when beerus ask krillin what roschis name was, is there anything behind it you reackon?
Yh it's getting annoying with Goku..but they did do it so Roshi could fight and not have Goku come to the rescue. There's got to be a better way to do it though.

I think it was just a sign of respect from Beerus wanting to know his name instead og calling him old man.

Have you seen the animation of Gokus transformation? The aura looks fucking amazing.

Super is going to be off for couple of times during tge next 2 months but we get a 1 hour special on october i i think. Goku vs Jiren is happening around that time also.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yh it's getting annoying with Goku..but they did do it so Roshi could fight and not have Goku come to the rescue. There's got to be a better way to do it though.

I think it was just a sign of respect from Beerus wanting to know his name instead og calling him old man.

Have you seen the animation of Gokus transformation? The aura looks fucking amazing.

Super is going to be off for couple of times during tge next 2 months but we get a 1 hour special on october i i think. Goku vs Jiren is happening around that time also.
Yeah that's was the vibe I got that beerus asked as a sign of respect but thought could have gone the other way where roshi would be this prodigy of some sort lol.

The aura looks great bro cannot wait and yeah apparently their fight starts with the 1 hour special? I don't think it starts this week aye

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah that's was the vibe I got that beerus asked as a sign of respect but thought could have gone the other way where roshi would be this prodigy of some sort lol.

The aura looks great bro cannot wait and yeah apparently their fight starts with the 1 hour special? I don't think it starts this week aye
Na not this week. We only have 3 episodes until the 1 hour special so i doubt it will be the full Goku vs Jiren fight during the episode.

So we have an episode this week, no episode next week, 2 episodes the next 2 weeks, no episode the week after with the One Piece Special taking both time slots, and then the week after that we have the Super Special taking both time slots.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Na not this week. We only have 3 episodes until the 1 hour special so i doubt it will be the full Goku vs Jiren fight during the episode.

So we have an episode this week, no episode next week, 2 episodes the next 2 weeks, no episode the week after with the One Piece Special taking both time slots, and then the week after that we have the Super Special taking both time slots.
They're so fucken confusing with their time slots lol. Anyways thank god we're gonna be kept busy during the semi finals with dbs since des fkd our season

Berries

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
So the one hour special is because another show took its place the previous week :(

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So the one hour special is because another show took its place the previous week :(
They just swapped timeslots so they could run the specials.