Australian Politics - Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I appreciate that.

The women's pages and friends I've shown of all your and Natboys on here. have provided a lot of rage and some amusement to them ...and legal advice too I must admit.
The e-Safety Commissioner??? :tearsofjoy:.
Of COURSE it provides rage.
You guys THRIVE on rage!
The amusement part would be because we’re funny, so thank you :-).

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
So wouldn’t that be classified as ‘petty’?
The very thing you say others are?
View attachment 22384
So clever again.

You're petty. I'm petty.
You're a hypocrite. I'm a hypocrite.

Do you have anything else to add.

But mum...she said I've short man syndrome (when it was a tongue in cheek joke about something else but you didnt "get" it.

But mum....she took my pride by answering back and not letting me have the last say :(

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Sob sob sob

Oh wow they are such mean words.

Compared to the tag team rubbish I have to put up with 2 against one....you get off easy.
Ah, try to downplay it when the hypocrisy spotlight shines on you. How very predictable. Weak as piss :-).

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The e-Safety Commissioner??? :tearsofjoy:.
Of COURSE it provides rage.
You guys THRIVE on rage!
The amusement part would be because we’re funny, so thank you :-).
Funny? Yes funny pathetic.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
But here’s the difference - I never claimed stats.
At least you admit you don’t have them...
Err, I never claimed to have stats either....people quoting stats don't usually use the term "I'd reckon"....they usually say according to stats.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why dont you all shake hands and get on with life. There will be no winner in this debate.
Alternatively, shut down this discussion altogether.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
But mum...she said I've short man syndrome (when it was a tongue in cheek joke about something else but you didnt "get" it.

But mum....she took my pride by answering back and not letting me have the last say :(
So now you’re trying to insult me by bringing my late mother into it? Oh dear.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
One person's dumb comment is another's truth.....it's all relative.
Yes it is all relative isn’t it. I mean I could’ve just simply responded like a little bitch with a smartass comment that is derogatory, discriminative or simply rude. But, I didn’t because I thought one of us at least should stay classy. So, you are right it’s all relative and anothers truth.

1616558111153.gif

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Typical of you. Dinkum Deflector :grinning:
Deflect? You suggested I am complaining to my mother who is no longer with us. Yet you demand more respect for women. Apart from the obvious hypocrisy, where is your line Wendy?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Why dont you all shake hands and get on with life. There will be no winner in this debate.
Alternatively, shut down this discussion altogether.
I know its as boring as all hell for everyone else.

I used to get so upset about this bullying and having to take on both of them as they tagged teamed. One has a breather while the other takes over.

The insults and snide remarks and just plain disgusting remarks from Natboy but this womens Enough is Enough has given me the wherewithall to fight back.

I wouldnt want the thread closed down...

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Deflect? You suggested I am complaining to my mother who is no longer with us. Yet you demand more respect for women. Apart from the obvious hypocrisy, where is your line Wendy?
You can't be serious. I laugh. You princess.
If it helps think of it as my mother.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I didn't reply to it and then complain about how it was a waste of my time....I simply pointed out your response made you look like a bit of a bonehead. If you'll excuse me I need to complete an anti bullying/ harassment module for work. Hey, if you like I can email HR and ask if I can send you the link. It's supposed to be for employees only, but they might make an exception in your case for the greater good of those unfortunate enough to have to interact with you ;)
Great, you’ll be even more of a know-all pussy after the course. You’ll never make me look like a bonehead. We don’t all have to write novels on a bulldogs forum to be educated & successful mate

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Yes it is all relative isn’t it. I mean I could’ve just simply responded like a little bitch with a smartass comment that is derogatory, discriminative or simply rude. But, I didn’t because I thought one of us at least should stay classy. So, you are right it’s all relative and anothers truth.

View attachment 22386
You wouldn't know class if it bit you on the arse..... you barged on here trashing the quality of debate on the thread despite nobody asking you and now you're trying to claim moral high ground while simultaneously throwing around insults? I didn't even say anything to trigger you this time.....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.